Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 04:38 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 04:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.36
WE:Accounting (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
WE:Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [9]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.36
WE:Accounting (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Anderson(UCLA) FEMBA 2013 Applicants! [#permalink]
Kudos
After 7 months of being on the waitlist, I got the call from Maureen Riley!!! I have been accepted to UCLA Anderson's FEMBA Program!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
racer150 wrote:
After 7 months of being on the waitlist, I got the call from Maureen Riley!!! I have been accepted to UCLA Anderson's FEMBA Program!!!

I am glad your wait is over on a positive news. I am still waiting :cry:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q42 V40
GPA: 3.62
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
dpkp wrote:
lawgurl27 wrote:
I don't know how many spots are left but I know that R5 applicants have until July 5th to commit and/or pay the deadline or else it states our spots will be released. I am not sure how strictly this is enforced but I imagine this will open up more spots after that date if not everyone accepts or responds by that date.

P.S. has anyone who has been already admitted received any information about any kind of paperwork or admission package that will arrive via regular mail?

Waitlisted guys - this is so awesome , I hope you guys get in. I know how it feels to be on that waitlist, was there got like a month and it was not easy waiting :)

Paperwork : no paperwork is really by mail , everything is online and you will start getting emails about it after getting admitted. The only mail that I had to sent was my degree as I am an international student and they needed to see the original. The only mail that I got was a gift package after submitting my deposit , rest all is electronic.

dpkp,

How long after submitting your deposit did you receive the gift package? I am getting slightly antsy as I have yet to receive mine.

Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Send PM
lawgurl27 wrote:
dpkp wrote:
lawgurl27 wrote:
I don't know how many spots are left but I know that R5 applicants have until July 5th to commit and/or pay the deadline or else it states our spots will be released. I am not sure how strictly this is enforced but I imagine this will open up more spots after that date if not everyone accepts or responds by that date.

P.S. has anyone who has been already admitted received any information about any kind of paperwork or admission package that will arrive via regular mail?

Waitlisted guys - this is so awesome , I hope you guys get in. I know how it feels to be on that waitlist, was there got like a month and it was not easy waiting :)

Paperwork : no paperwork is really by mail , everything is online and you will start getting emails about it after getting admitted. The only mail that I had to sent was my degree as I am an international student and they needed to see the original. The only mail that I got was a gift package after submitting my deposit , rest all is electronic.

dpkp,

How long after submitting your deposit did you receive the gift package? I am getting slightly antsy as I have yet to receive mine.

Thank you.

i got mine a week after but i live in la so that may be why i received it quickly
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Is anyone still on the waitlist ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I think I'm still on the wait list. I haven't heard otherwise after responding to their "are you still interested" email a few weeks ago. I've called once and left a message, but there hasn't been a response.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi all, I'll be releasing my seat shortly. Got into another school. let me know if someone here gets it
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmatorbust2016 wrote:
hi all, I'll be releasing my seat shortly. Got into another school. let me know if someone here gets it

congrats! that'll for sure make someone's day. Good luck all.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Send PM
Congrats to all of the 2013 FEMBA admits. After graduating from Anderson recently, below is a list of tips from my experience:

Link: https://www.mbaexcel.com/mba/mba-tips/18 ... -students/
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72918 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All UCLA Anderson Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All UCLA Anderson Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All UCLA Anderson Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated UCLA Anderson Forum to dive into all things related to UCLA Anderson 's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts