Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:49 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GRE 1: Q166 V158
GPA: 3.63
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2024 Intake [#permalink]
do we have to send the entire application form to our interviewer?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey guys. just received my interview invite as well. Can't believe :).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Send PM
Congratulations Saad :)

Who was your AO? Can you share a brief summary of your profile?

Originally posted by aggarwalkaran757 on 03 Apr 2023, 03:38.
Last edited by aggarwalkaran757 on 03 Apr 2023, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi guys - new to this thread. My AO is VF and I got an interview invitation on March 22. Have done both interviews. I was wondering how long do I need to wait for the decision?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Schools: ISB
GPA: 6.0/10
Send PM
sufafa937 wrote:
Hi guys - new to this thread. My AO is VF and I got an interview invitation on March 22. Have done both interviews. I was wondering how long do I need to wait for the decision?

Website says 12 May 2023 for round 1
Manager
Manager
Send PM
aggarwalkaran757 wrote:
Congratulations Saad :)

Who was your AO? Can you share a brief summary of your profile?

Of course. AO was VF.
324 GRE. SE Asian Based in Europe. Energy Industry. Good international experience and LOR. Essays were good as well. Did not take any consultant expertise on the application.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 600 Q39 V33
GMAT 2: 650 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Hi all , just got also an e-mail . A strange one because they said it is not a rejection a want le to improve my GRE within six month and consider it from the current intake.
But i am not sure if this is personalised one or just général wording can you please advise if someone here knows ?

Dear Joseph,

Further to your application to the INSEAD MBA Programme, on behalf of the Admissions Committee I wish to thank you for your interest in INSEAD and the time and effort you have invested in your application.

The Admissions Committee reviewed your profile carefully and after considering all the elements, they believe your application was very qualitative and your profile could fit with INSEAD. However, your current GMAT/GRE scores do not allow you to reach the next admission stage. As you know, our one-year programme is not only taught exclusively in English, it is also very intensive and requires strong time management skills. In addition, several of the MBA core courses are very quantitatively based, requiring solid mathematical skills. Thus, we strongly encourage you to resubmit an application or reapply when you have increased the results of your GMAT or GRE score.

If you come back to us within 6 months after submitting your first application, we will be able to provide you with some flexibility with the reapplication process: please send a scanned copy of your new GMAT or GRE test scores and any potential updates on your profile, and you will be able to be included in the round we will be reviewing at the time we receive your new scores, based on the Interview Decision Notification date. Please find the upcoming deadlines via this link. You will also find attached an FAQ for any further details.

If you reapply more than 6 months after your first application was sent, we invite you to submit a new application online (please click here).

We would be very happy to have a chat with you and answer any further questions you may have. Please feel free to book a time slot with any of the following member of our Admissions pre selection Committee:
Click here to book a call with Jennifer MEUNIER.

Although this is a final decision on your current application, it is above all a message of encouragement and should not be seen as a rejection. The Admissions Committee has seen potential in your application and would like you to strengthen the above-mentioned element before reapplying.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Schools: ISB
GPA: 6.0/10
Send PM
Kudos
kaughnan wrote:
Dear Joseph, Further to your application to the INSEAD MBA Programme, on behalf of the Admissions Committee I wish to thank you for your interest in INSEAD and the time and effort you have invested in your application. The Admissions Committee reviewed your profile carefully and after considering all the elements, they believe your application was very qualitative and your profile could fit with INSEAD. However, your current GMAT/GRE scores do not allow you to reach the next admission stage. As you know, our one-year programme is not only taught exclusively in English, it is also very intensive and requires strong time management skills. In addition, several of the MBA core courses are very quantitatively based, requiring solid mathematical skills. Thus, we strongly encourage you to resubmit an application or reapply when you have increased the results of your GMAT or GRE score. If you come back to us within 6 months after submitting your first application, we will be able to provide you with some flexibility with the reapplication process: please send a scanned copy of your new GMAT or GRE test scores and any potential updates on your profile, and you will be able to be included in the round we will be reviewing at the time we receive your new scores, based on the Interview Decision Notification date. Please find the upcoming deadlines via this link. You will also find attached an FAQ for any further details. If you reapply more than 6 months after your first application was sent, we invite you to submit a new application online (please click here). We would be very happy to have a chat with you and answer any further questions you may have. Please feel free to book a time slot with any of the following member of our Admissions pre selection Committee: Click here to book a call with Jennifer MEUNIER. Although this is a final decision on your current application, it is above all a message of encouragement and should not be seen as a rejection. The Admissions Committee has seen potential in your application and would like you to strengthen the above-mentioned element before reapplying. We look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

What was GMAT/GRE score?
Manager
Manager
Send PM

160 quant 145 verbal

GRE
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
Certainly they very low!

Luckily you got one more chance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
kaughnan wrote:
Dear Joseph, Further to your application to the INSEAD MBA Programme, on behalf of the Admissions Committee I wish to thank you for your interest in INSEAD and the time and effort you have invested in your application. The Admissions Committee reviewed your profile carefully and after considering all the elements, they believe your application was very qualitative and your profile could fit with INSEAD. However, your current GMAT/GRE scores do not allow you to reach the next admission stage. As you know, our one-year programme is not only taught exclusively in English, it is also very intensive and requires strong time management skills. In addition, several of the MBA core courses are very quantitatively based, requiring solid mathematical skills. Thus, we strongly encourage you to resubmit an application or reapply when you have increased the results of your GMAT or GRE score. If you come back to us within 6 months after submitting your first application, we will be able to provide you with some flexibility with the reapplication process: please send a scanned copy of your new GMAT or GRE test scores and any potential updates on your profile, and you will be able to be included in the round we will be reviewing at the time we receive your new scores, based on the Interview Decision Notification date. Please find the upcoming deadlines via this link. You will also find attached an FAQ for any further details. If you reapply more than 6 months after your first application was sent, we invite you to submit a new application online (please click here). We would be very happy to have a chat with you and answer any further questions you may have. Please feel free to book a time slot with any of the following member of our Admissions pre selection Committee: Click here to book a call with Jennifer MEUNIER. Although this is a final decision on your current application, it is above all a message of encouragement and should not be seen as a rejection. The Admissions Committee has seen potential in your application and would like you to strengthen the above-mentioned element before reapplying. We look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

I think there is nothing to read between the lines here. It is what it’s written. Your application would have been quite strong except for academic which they want you to strengthen and comeback. There will be a high chance of you making it through if you can improve your score.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thanks all for your feedback
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Ggandhi wrote:
AO is DC! Got an invite!! Let’s go!

Congratulations!! You said your AO was IR. I received a mail from IR after I completed my application. Did your AO change?
Also, has anyone received an invite whose AO is IR?? Chance of an invite are looking low.....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Any new invites today?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
comefirstly wrote:
Congratulations!! You said your AO was IR. I received a mail from IR after I completed my application. Did your AO change? Also, has anyone received an invite whose AO is IR?? Chance of an invite are looking low.....

my AO was IR too but got the invite from DC. maybe some application load sharing
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44 (Online)
GPA: 3
Send PM
comefirstly, hey, yea, same for me as above. Initially it was IR but then I got a mail from DC. So I thought my AO changed. Who knows!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Guys the interviewers 2 are not responding to my mail and I even dropped them a https://gmatclub.com/chat text they aren’t responding is it too soon or should I do something I mailed them yesterday after the invites were out and texted them today ! Please assist
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14  ...  71   
Moderator:
MBA Admissions Consultant
3699 posts