It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 07:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2015, 04:24
Thanks a lot Vaibhav. I am obviously hoping for the best.

tomanu4u wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
Hey Guys,

I got the much awaited interview invite from Ross MSCM yesterday. I plan to schedule the interview on either the 10th or the 11th of June.


Vivek


Congratulations on your interview invite. The interview spans for 20-25 minutes and mostly behavioral questions. So all the best.

Regards
Vaibhav

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Apr 2015
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2015, 19:21
Hello all,

Any one got wait list off????????
Please reply if happened to anyone.

Sitaram

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2015, 18:40
Hi all, congrats to whom received the AD. I applied for the 2nd round, and did the interview on the 2nd of June. Haven't got any feedback yet? Anyone in the same situation?
My profile: Toefl: 109, GMAT 710. UG:3.27. 3 years work experience in South Africa in trading-logistics business.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 18:45
I got waitlisted. :( . I was fairly confident of making it. I guess a waitlist here is as good as rejection. Kinda makes you feel miserable. Any one else got their round two results?

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 18:54
vivekvijayan wrote:
I got waitlisted. :( . I was fairly confident of making it. I guess a waitlist here is as good as rejection. Kinda makes you feel miserable. Any one else got their round two results?

I also got wait list, why is that? I also thought I was doing great...so disappointed now

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 19:09
vivekvijayan wrote:
I got waitlisted. :( . I was fairly confident of making it. I guess a waitlist here is as good as rejection. Kinda makes you feel miserable. Any one else got their round two results?

Can you share your profile please? I was wondering if my profile is not good enough for this program

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 19:33
tim_abcde wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
I got waitlisted. :( . I was fairly confident of making it. I guess a waitlist here is as good as rejection. Kinda makes you feel miserable. Any one else got their round two results?

Can you share your profile please? I was wondering if my profile is not good enough for this program



Hi Tim,

My profile:

GMAT: 710 Q:49 V 37 IR:6
Toefl:113
Work exp: Chief Officer in the merchant navy. Serving on oil tankers.... WE : 10 yrs

Not sure where did I go wrong.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 19:36
Any more applicants from round two? Gracey26oung and mayempermal..... how about you guys?

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 19:41
vivekvijayan wrote:
tim_abcde wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
I got waitlisted. :( . I was fairly confident of making it. I guess a waitlist here is as good as rejection. Kinda makes you feel miserable. Any one else got their round two results?

Can you share your profile please? I was wondering if my profile is not good enough for this program



Hi Tim,

My profile:

GMAT: 710 Q:49 V 37 IR:6
Toefl:113
Work exp: Chief Officer in the merchant navy. Serving on oil tankers.... WE : 10 yrs

Not sure where did I go wrong.


Hi Vivek,

You really have an excellent profile, you should definitely get in! Is there a possibility that they have enrolled enough students this year?

I see in this post that wait list is not equal to rejection, you still stand a chance of getting in! Don't give up yet.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 19:48
Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot. That's what even I thought about my profile... anyway. I guess we just have to wait and hope for the best. I have hardly seen any chatter on the forum from round two applicants this time. Do you happen to anyone who got accepted in round two. Just curious to know what their profile is.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 19:52
vivekvijayan wrote:
Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot. That's what even I thought about my profile... anyway. I guess we just have to wait and hope for the best. I have hardly seen any chatter on the forum from round two applicants this time. Do you happen to anyone who got accepted in round two. Just curious to know what their profile is.


I actually am from China, and I hardly can get any info from the forum in China, so you are practically the first person I know who took the second round interview.

Did you apply for any other program? This is my first and only one application, little bit frustrated of what I am going to do next.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2015, 21:03
tim_abcde wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot. That's what even I thought about my profile... anyway. I guess we just have to wait and hope for the best. I have hardly seen any chatter on the forum from round two applicants this time. Do you happen to anyone who got accepted in round two. Just curious to know what their profile is.


I actually am from China, and I hardly can get any info from the forum in China, so you are practically the first person I know who took the second round interview.

Did you apply for any other program? This is my first and only one application, little bit frustrated of what I am going to do next.


China..Cool....... I have not applied to any other program this year. The regular MBA admissions start in sept or October. Iwill be applying in sept.....

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2015, 01:52
vivekvijayan wrote:
Any more applicants from round two? Gracey26oung and mayempermal..... how about you guys?


Hi vivek,
Same fate here. Waitlisted. :(

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2015, 02:00
mayemperumal wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
Any more applicants from round two? Gracey26oung and mayempermal..... how about you guys?


Hi vivek,
Same fate here. Waitlisted. :(


I wonder how many confirmed admits are there this time. BTW can u share your profile?

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2015, 03:52
vivekvijayan wrote:
mayemperumal wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
Any more applicants from round two? Gracey26oung and mayempermal..... how about you guys?


Hi vivek,
Same fate here. Waitlisted. :(


I wonder how many confirmed admits are there this time. BTW can u share your profile?



UG from CEG Anna Univ, PG from NITIE Mumbai
Total 3.5 Years Exp (1.5 Years Exp in IT, Close to 2 Years in Aerospace and Defence.)

I was sort of expecting waitlist/reject as I felt I should have done lot better in my interview.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2015, 11:32
vivekvijayan wrote:
tim_abcde wrote:
vivekvijayan wrote:
Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot. That's what even I thought about my profile... anyway. I guess we just have to wait and hope for the best. I have hardly seen any chatter on the forum from round two applicants this time. Do you happen to anyone who got accepted in round two. Just curious to know what their profile is.


I actually am from China, and I hardly can get any info from the forum in China, so you are practically the first person I know who took the second round interview.

Did you apply for any other program? This is my first and only one application, little bit frustrated of what I am going to do next.


China..Cool....... I have not applied to any other program this year. The regular MBA admissions start in sept or October. Iwill be applying in sept.....



Hi Vivek,

I have been calling and sending email to the admission office and no one has replied or answered the phone. Have you got any luck from your side?

Tim

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2015, 18:11
Hi tim,

I sent them just one mail. But even I have not received any reply from the admissions office. I guess we should try again after some time.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2015, 05:23
Hey,

Have any of the wait listed candidates given another round of interview? I had another round of interview with one of the guys from Tauber institute. They said that they were reviewing the
applications of wait listed candidates.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2015, 06:22
Hi Vivek,

I had the interview last week as well, they said they will send another round of decision during the course of July. He basically just explained to me the process but didn't ask anything else about my profile? What about your side?

Tim

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Apr 2015
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2015, 01:02
tim_abcde wrote:
Hi Vivek,

I had the interview last week as well, they said they will send another round of decision during the course of July. He basically just explained to me the process but didn't ask anything else about my profile? What about your side?

Tim


Hi Tim/ Vivek,

I am round-1 waitlist candidate. I wrote an mail to the admissions office but there is no reply from them till date. I have seen this blog going with some conservation on the re interview for waitlist candidates.

1. Any idea on the selection of re-interview candidates list? ( I have not received any mail till date)
2. Initially are you interviewed by eric and tauber person or else only with Eric? (Because I was interviewed by both of them)
3. What are the questions they asked in re-interview?

Sitaram Chowdary

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016)   [#permalink] 29 Jun 2015, 01:02

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 69 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Calling all applicants for MIT SCM program applying for Class of 2018 Nainani 1 02 May 2017, 02:43
8 UM Ross MSCM (2017) - prospective students forum ivanmiyu 205 18 Aug 2017, 06:22
1 Hello fellow Ross MSCM Applicants! (Winter 2015) 1nvictus 38 25 Dec 2014, 07:39
Ross MSCM 2014 champ3220 4 23 Oct 2013, 22:17
Calling all ESADE applicants for 2012 intake!! baume7 14 21 Feb 2012, 07:05
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all applicants ROSS MSCM (Winter 2016)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.