GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Oct 2018, 18:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All Booth MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  
BSchool Forum Moderator
G
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.9
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Booth MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 10:10
Oh! (S)He is applying to the Executive MBA program. They have different deadlines and processes.
gmatpercher wrote:
MV23 wrote:
Who? Where?
gmatpercher wrote:
Interesting that someone had an interview scheduled very quickly given the latest communication from the school said that interview notifications will go out in mid-October.

Discodv05 in this very thread talked about receiving an invite.
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.57
Re: Calling All Booth MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2018, 07:55
bschool2019 wrote:
The same thing happened to me, but it was automatically corrected after a few days. I also re-uploaded the score just to make sure

What do you mean by reuploading the score? LIke you uploaded the score report? I thought all we need is putting the scores into the boxes on the online application
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2018, 07:57
BananaNation wrote:
Have you done your exam 3 weeks ago or long time ago?

bondtradercu wrote:
Guys,

I just submitted my apps, but online it said GMAT Score Report has not been received yet? I sent my GMAT score reports 3 weeks ago from gmat.com?

Maybe I have to wait for them to associate that GMAT report with my application once it's received?

Can anyone clear this up?

I did mine in June but just recently submitted the reports in early september. Does this mean they have not received the report?Or it takes a while for them to match my gmat and application?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 00:38
I think it may take them some time to match your official score with you application, but self-reported score is sufficient for now anyway. Did you receive an email from MBA.com titled "Confirmation of Score Report Fulfillment" after sending your official score reports?

bondtradercu wrote:
BananaNation wrote:
Have you done your exam 3 weeks ago or long time ago?

bondtradercu wrote:
Guys,

I just submitted my apps, but online it said GMAT Score Report has not been received yet? I sent my GMAT score reports 3 weeks ago from gmat.com?

Maybe I have to wait for them to associate that GMAT report with my application once it's received?

Can anyone clear this up?

I did mine in June but just recently submitted the reports in early september. Does this mean they have not received the report?Or it takes a while for them to match my gmat and application?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.3
WE: Research (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 01:35
"Interview decisions will be released on a rolling basis in the weeks following the deadlines listed below. You will receive either an Invite to Interview or Deny Without Interview decision. Applicants who are invited to interview will receive additional information about scheduling your interview and will be required to answer two additional short answer questions."

Key takeaways -
1. Rolling Interview invites
2. If invited to interview, two more essays!

Sent from my FRD-L09 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 04:47
JTdaniel wrote:
"Interview decisions will be released on a rolling basis in the weeks following the deadlines listed below. You will receive either an Invite to Interview or Deny Without Interview decision. Applicants who are invited to interview will receive additional information about scheduling your interview and will be required to answer two additional short answer questions."

Key takeaways -

Is this new?

I thought in previous years they released them all within a few days of each other about 3 weeks after apps?
BSchool Forum Moderator
S
GMAT 1: 770 Q48 V50
GPA: 3.4
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 06:12
JTdaniel wrote:

Key takeaways -

At least that will be some hope / comfort for those who do not get the email during the time they expect to get one.

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 10:45
I know Booth had recently said they do rolling invites but it seems as if in years past, they do it all at one point in time in early October. Anyone have a guess on this year? Looks like it was 10/9 last year.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 10:47
Booth is rolling invites? I thought invitation comes out mid to late october.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V36
WE: Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 11:40
bondtradercu wrote:
Booth is rolling invites? I thought invitation comes out mid to late october.

That's what I thought too!

Has anyone received an interview invite ?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 20:26
I believe they review applications on a rolling basis but send out the interview invites at the same time. In previous years, candidates were informed that invites would be sent out by the third week after the application deadline. No indication this year but if they follow that schedule, invites would be sent out during the week of Oct 14-20.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2018, 13:50
If we are selected for interviews, does Booth offer off-campus alumni interviews, or solely on-campus with Adcomm? Thanks and good luck guys!
BSchool Forum Moderator
S
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2018, 22:53
GMATeasy123 wrote:
If we are selected for interviews, does Booth offer off-campus alumni interviews, or solely on-campus with Adcomm? Thanks and good luck guys!

This is what the website has to say.

ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW

Interviews will be granted on an invitation-only basis after evaluation of a submitted application. Candidates invited to interview will be contacted by the mid-decision date with instructions on how to schedule an interview.

Interviews are held on campus or in a location convenient for the prospective student.
A candidate who receives an invitation will have only one interview, to be conducted by a current student, alumnus, or admissions staff member.
All interviews, regardless of who conducts them, receive equal weight in the evaluation process.
An interview is required for admission. However, completing an interview does not guarantee admission.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 08:49
Hmm, interviews went out this date last year, but none so far today. Looks like it might be next week then.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:18
jboog wrote:
Hmm, interviews went out this date last year, but none so far today. Looks like it might be next week then.

Was last year's deadline on the same day as this year?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:25
HK1605 wrote:
jboog wrote:

Was last year's deadline on the same day as this year?

Deadline last year was September 21st.

BSchool Forum Moderator
G

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:27
Based on the wording in the email, I am inclined to believe that they would really do a rolling decisions this time around.
"Interview decisions will be released on a rolling basis in the weeks following the deadlines listed below."
BSchool Forum Moderator
S
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:31
MV23 wrote:
Based on the wording in the email, I am inclined to believe that they would really do a rolling decisions this time around.
"Interview decisions will be released on a rolling basis in the weeks following the deadlines listed below."

The email you get when you submit your application, MV23 ?

Kudos are appreciated.

BSchool Forum Moderator
G

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:36
Yes!
MsInvBanker wrote:
MV23 wrote:

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:36
MsInvBanker wrote:
MV23 wrote:

Yep. This one:

''Thank you for submitting your application to Chicago Booth’s Full-Time MBA Program!

Interview decisions will be released on a rolling basis in the weeks following the deadlines listed below. You will receive either an Invite to Interview or Deny Without Interview decision. Applicants who are invited to interview will receive additional information about scheduling your interview and will be required to answer two additional short answer questions.''
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All Booth MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! &nbs [#permalink] 09 Oct 2018, 09:36

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 130 posts ] 

Calling All Booth MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: rohan2345

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap