Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:17 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GRE 1: Q163 V166
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Paris MiM GE applicants (September 2017 intake) [#permalink]
Theoneyoufeed wrote:
Hi guys! Results just come out.... Non admitted.
Really good interview, the interviewers were really nice, I believe I answered all the questions correctly and they were even a bit humorous ('Nice weekend! I hope the weather is better in X than in Paris, bu you will get accosumed' e.g. ). I was also cgratulated about my GMAT. The fact that they do not provide any feedback is killing me.
Is it possible that it is a mistake? Since official results are tomorrow... Any advice on how to proceed? I have also been admitted to another program, but HEC is HEC....

Coingrats to all the accepted, anyway.

Thanks!!

Dude that really sucks, I'm sorry! If I were you I'd call either Paul or Nathalie from the admissions office for clarification, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Also, how did you hear about your result? On the webportal or by email? I'm still eagerly awaiting my results..

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Paris MiM GE applicants (September 2017 intake) [#permalink]
[quote="koenh"]
Dude that really sucks, I'm sorry! If I were you I'd call either Paul or Nathalie from the admissions office for clarification, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Also, how did you hear about your result? On the webportal or by email? I'm still eagerly awaiting my results..

Thanks for your comment!
I was send an email saying my status had been updated at the website, and when I checked the results at the webpage, there were only 2-3 lines saying I was non-admitted, which I find a bit weird tbh.

Good luck tomorrow!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admitted! :)

That's one big lift of my shoulders, haha. I'll be waiting to hear from Bocconi and LSE still, hopefully they'll come through later this week as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Admitted too! :)

Congratulations koenh !!

Do you have a first choice in mind between LSE, Bocconi and HEC?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
Congratulations guys! I hope it's clear that HEC is always the best choice? :)
Looking forward to meet you in September!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vikping1793 wrote:

Congratulations koenh !!

Thanks dude, grats to you too! :)

Yeah as it stands HEC is definitely my #1, but whether or not I'll get a (partial) free ride at either of the other schools might or might not influence that.

I'm curious, what do you plan on doing yourself?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
koenh wrote:
vikping1793 wrote:

Congratulations !!

Thanks dude, grats to you too! :)

Yeah as it stands HEC is definitely my #1, but whether or not I'll get a (partial) free ride at either of the other schools might or might not influence that.

I'm curious, what do you plan on doing yourself?

Actually I'm in a pretty similar position :P

I'm definitely leaning towards HEC over St Gallen at this point, but I'd like to wait a couple of days just to see how Bocconi and ESADE pan out. If I make it through, I'd like to look at the admission offers in terms of financing for sure but also based on the outcome of the CEMS application (I believe both schools also deliver their CEMS application verdict at the same time. Not a 100% sure about that though.).

I think at HEC they only conduct the CEMS application process after a year or so, which is a bit of a downside for me I guess. But I have to admit that they have some really interesting exchange/double degree programs outside of CEMS anyway so it might just end up a moot point.

Till then, looks like it's going to be a few more days of waiting...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just confirmed my place at HEC.
Look forward to seeing you guys in September!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72867 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All HEC Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All HEC Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All HEC Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated HEC Forum to dive into all things related to HEC's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts