Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:27 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 352 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants (2015 Intake) [#permalink]

IESE Business School has posted the following MBA application deadlines for the 2015-2016 admissions season.

Round 1
Application deadline: October 6, 2015
Decision notification: December 11, 2015

Round 2
Application deadline: January 5, 2016
Decision notification: March 11, 2016

Round 3
Application deadline: February 23, 2016
Decision notification: May 6, 2016

Round 4
Application deadline: April 26, 2016
Decision notification: July 17, 2016

IESE will be moving to a new application platform starting from July 20th, 2015. If you are interested in applying for the MBA starting in September 2016, please check back after this date.

If you are looking for guidance on your MBA application, Stacy Blackman Consulting can help with hourly and comprehensive consulting services. Contact us to learn more. Visit the website for Stacy Blackman Reviews, and check out the company’s e-publications for more in depth school-by-school guidance.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
For those of you studying in Europe but want to get a job in the US, I recommend a site called pymetrics.

pymetrics is a neuroscience game-based career assessment resource. After completing 12 short (2 min) games, you'll receive a profile with your top social and cognitive traits. Then the software calculates your career results. You will receive industry, company and ultimately job matches that you are compatible with. I found my MBA internship through this site. It's FREE and fun to do!

Check it out:
https://bit.ly/1JxEviS
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Go and Date as Much as You Can!” or: How Two IESE Zugvögl Conquered Rotterdam
This was the message that we used in a start-up competition in Rotterdam, and what a success it was! Our mission that weekend: finding seed investors. Phase 1: You have a date! There you are,...

Click on the headline to read more
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Learning to Learn
Every Human Being seeks throughout its life to have experiences that make him see and understand why of its existence in this world. This need to experiment is part of human nature because through it...

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Learning to Learn”, Ignacio Cuartas Villalobos (MBA´16)
Every Human Being seeks throughout its life to have experiences that make him see and understand why of its existence in this world. This need to experiment is part of human nature because through it...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Learning to Learn”, by Ignacio Cuartas Villalobos (MBA´16)
Every human being seeks throughout its life to have experiences that make him see and understand why of its existence in this world. This need to experiment is part of human nature because through it...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Learning to Learn”, by Ignacio Cuartas (MBA´16)
Every human being seeks throughout its life to have experiences that make him see and understand why of its existence in this world. This need to experiment is part of human nature because through it...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Learning To Learn”, by Ignacio Cuartas (MBA´16)

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Guys, is it recommended for an Indian applicant to apply to the March 6 (3rd Round) to IESE MBA?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72865 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All IESE Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All IESE Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All IESE Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated IESE Forum to dive into all things related to IESE's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts