GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jul 2018, 07:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all IESE Applicants (2015 Intake)

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants (2015 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2015, 08:53
Has anyone from R3 heard back from the interview?

The interview went great but I'm not sure when (and if) I'll receive the invitation to the Assessement Day ...
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2015, 12:30
I got an invite to AD next day after interview.... But won't be attending...
Manager
Manager
Why Do Companies Look for MBAs? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Why Do Companies Look for MBAs?
Can an MBA degree change your life? In my opinion, the answer is a resounding “yes”. I’ve heard countless stories over the years from former students who attest to the tremendous impact that the MBA...

Click on the headline to read more
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 04:38
ankitiitr wrote:
Hello Guys, I just received an acceptance email...:)..R2 applicant. Could not attend AD..

Congratuations on the offer!

IESE is definitely one of the schools I am looking at applying to this year. I'm sure you have already put up your profile on this thread or some other - can you please direct me to it?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 06:38
Is there anyone who will attend the AD in Singapore?
Manager
Manager
An Ode to Jamón y Queso [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 01:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: An Ode to Jamón y Queso
Jamón y queso, humble though you might seem, You’ve been by my side through this MBA dream. When 8.15 class left me no time to cook, T’was but to the cafeteria I had to look And know that for me you...

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 06:14
A quick question for the people who attended the Assessment Day in Barcelona ... can you suggest some good hotels to stay which are near IESE campus ??

Also if anyone else is planning to attend the Barcelona Assessment Day on 25th April where are you planning to stay ??
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 09:37
Just received my invitation to the Assesment Day ...

Starting to plan the trip and have the same questions as alpha1705

I'm planning on arriving Friday ... will anyone be there? We could meet up
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2015, 14:11
Hey everyone! I will be attending the assessment day in Barcelona too. Would love to meet up! Are you guys going to the open day as well?
I will be staying more in the center of Barcelona. I can't post any links yet since i just registered to the forum but there is a link on IESE's website where you can find all the recommended accommodations close to the school.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2015, 04:05
Antoine85 i'm also attending the Open Day.

I'll send you a PM to exchange numbers.

If anyone else would be interested in meeting up prior to the AD in Barcelona please do send me a PM
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2015, 06:47
Hi there! I'm from Barcelona and applying for IESE 2015 Sept intake. I'm attending the A.D next Saturday and not sure about the open day since I alreday attended an open day some months ago and I'm already familiarised with IESE.

About the hotels, there is a 4 stars one next to IESE called Sansi Pedralbes. If you want to stay some more days for tourism I would pick one in the center as the first one is not that well communicated during night hours, although you can always take a taxi.
Manager
Manager
My Experiences at the MBA World Summit [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2015, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: My Experiences at the MBA World Summit
Some weeks ago I had the privilege and honor of representing IESE Business School at the 2015 MBA World Summit. The second edition of the summit took place in Barcelona – last year it was held in...

Manager
Manager
14 Reasons to Apply to IESE’s Young Talent Program (YTP) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2015, 09:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: 14 Reasons to Apply to IESE’s Young Talent Program (YTP)
There is an alternative path by which you can secure pre-admission to the IESE MBA as early as the time that you are in university. This is made possible by the Young Talent Program (YTP), which...

Manager
Manager
ExSim: #1 Reason For An IESE MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2015, 10:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: ExSim: #1 Reason For An IESE MBA
This article was originally posted here. 12 hours of sleep over 5 days. And you are still high on adrenaline, wanting to go on for another couple of days. This is the best possible way to end the MBA...

Manager
Manager
MBA Tournament: An Absolute Blast [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2015, 07:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: MBA Tournament: An Absolute Blast
A couple of weekends ago, over 1,500 students from Europe’s top MBA programs congregated in Jouy-en-Josas, a small town outside of Paris home to the HEC Paris campus. All had just two things in mind:...

Manager
Manager
The MBA Tournament: An Absolute Blast [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2015, 08:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: The MBA Tournament: An Absolute Blast
A couple of weekends ago, over 1,500 students from Europe’s top MBA programs congregated in Jouy-en-Josas, a small town outside of Paris home to the HEC Paris campus. All had just two things in mind:...

Manager
Manager
Japan Trek – The Unforgettable End of the MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2015, 10:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Japan Trek – The Unforgettable End of the MBA
In mid-April, just after the last MBA classes finished, a big group of over 100 second-year IESE students and partners made their way to Far East Asia for the Japan Trek. This trek is organized by...

Manager
Manager
The MBA in Their Veins [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2015, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: The MBA in Their Veins
Discussing case studies with classmates in the garden,”; “the fabulous views over Barcelona,”; “professors encouraging us to participate in class,”; “big challenges that we faced during two intense...

Manager
Manager
“I would urge MBA students to continue their process of self-discovery [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2015, 09:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “I would urge MBA students to continue their process of self-discovery”, Professor Wei Luo
Prof. Wei Luo is an assistant professor in IESE’s Department of Production, Technology and Operations Management. He holds a PhD in operations management from Duke University’s Fuqua School of...

Manager
Manager
How IESE Can Help you Launch or Step Up a Career in Finance – Intervie [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2015, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: How IESE Can Help you Launch or Step Up a Career in Finance – Interview with Pascal Michels, Career Services
This interview belongs to the blog series featuring interviews with current and future MBA students, MBA staff and faculty, offering readers a behind-the-scenes look at the IESE MBA Program. And now,...

How IESE Can Help you Launch or Step Up a Career in Finance – Intervie   [#permalink] 17 Jun 2015, 04:01

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 312 posts ] 

Calling all IESE Applicants (2015 Intake)

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap