It is currently 21 Feb 2018, 13:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
Grow Movement [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2016, 08:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Grow Movement
I was accepted into IESE´s class of 2018 back in December and after the initial euphoria, there are a number of questions that almost every prospective student will look to answer. A quick Google...

Click on the headline to read more
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
Grow Movement – volunteer business consulting in Africa [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2016, 09:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Grow Movement – volunteer business consulting in Africa
I was accepted into IESE´s MBA class of 2018 back in December and after the initial euphoria, there are a number of questions that almost every prospective student will look to answer. A quick Google...

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
MBA students conduct consulting project for a local Japanese Restauran [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2016, 08:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: MBA students conduct consulting project for a local Japanese Restaurant
Our mission was ”to provide overall support to the owner, Yamashita family, regarding renewal open of Ramen Dining Yu”. Yu was founded in 1991 not as Ramen Dining but as a normal Japanese restaurant....

Manager
Manager
MBA students help a local Japanese Restaurant [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2016, 09:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: MBA students help a local Japanese Restaurant
Our mission was ”to provide overall support to the owner, Yamashita family, regarding renewal open of Ramen Dining Yu”. Yu was founded in 1991 not as Ramen Dining but as a normal Japanese restaurant....

Manager
Manager
“Let´s Start From Here” – Mansol, A Social Entreprise [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2016, 14:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Let´s Start From Here” – Mansol, A Social Entreprise
“Mansol”. Even before I could pronounce the name correctly, I picked this social enterprise, among all three choices given by dear Professor Joan Jané, as the one I would love to work on, along with...

Manager
Manager
“Let´s Start From Here” [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2016, 10:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Let´s Start From Here”
“Mansol”. Even before I could pronounce the name correctly, I picked this social enterprise, among all three choices given by dear Professor Joan Jané, as the one I would love to work on, along with...

Current Student
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2016, 04:57
R3 applicant here. Just received an admit!
Manager
Manager
“Let´s Start From Here” – A Social Entrepreneurship Project [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2016, 10:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Let´s Start From Here” – A Social Entrepreneurship Project

Manager
Manager
Compete Less. Encourage More. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2016, 15:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Compete Less. Encourage More.
It’s been some days since the Sunday I participated in the Barcelona Marathon sponsored by Zurich Insurance and I have finally had a chance to reflect on my performance in the race. I am a firm...

Manager
Manager
Focus on Faculty – Professor Rob Johnson [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2016, 13:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Focus on Faculty – Professor Rob Johnson
What made you choose a career in academia? I co-founded a business in the 1970’s that was backed by ten venture capital firms, with five rounds of financing, which is a lot. Harvard Business School...

Manager
Manager
TEDxIESEBarcelona: The Power of a Good Story [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2016, 12:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: TEDxIESEBarcelona: The Power of a Good Story
Walk into Wallkill Correctional, a medium-security prison in in the remote city of Shawangunk (New York State). Continue on through its gloomy corridors and you’ll come across a group of 50 inmates....

Manager
Manager
Giving Second Chances Under A Social Fabric [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2016, 06:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Giving Second Chances Under A Social Fabric
Thanks to Professor Joan Jane, a small group of students have been introduced to local social enterprises that are seeking professional consulting but are not able to afford it. It has given us a...

Manager
Manager
Dear Incoming Class of 2018…. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2016, 22:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Dear Incoming Class of 2018….
I am writing this letter to you just as I have finished packing the past 19 months of my life into two suitcases. And it suddenly dawns upon me: game over. The endless lamenting about cases and jobs,...

Manager
Manager
Explore The Technology, Media, & Telecommunications Club at IESE [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2016, 12:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Explore The Technology, Media, & Telecommunications Club at IESE
While IESE students have a broad array of sectors open to them upon graduation, technology is one sector which has gained increasing attention in the recent years. Today we talk to a first year...

Manager
Manager
Tips For Preparing Your Application for the Fall 2017 Intake from the  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2016, 21:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Tips For Preparing Your Application for the Fall 2017 Intake from the Director of Admissions, Itziar de Ros
Just as the Class of 2016 said their goodbyes at IESE MBA´s Graduation ceremony last Friday, we, in Admissions, are busy wrapping up the Class of 2018. As our Round 4 deadline is behind us, I wanted...

Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2016, 08:25
nsulting?

Hola! This is only relevant for admits from Spain & Portugal (or with high interest in working mainly in these markets based in Madrid!). I have just seen in Facebook the following:

Bain & Company Madrid Office is planning a Pre-MBA event at 19:30 in June 23rd and would like to invite the IESE Class of 2018 admits. It is a unique opportunity to understand what we do in Strategy Consulting very early on!

Please **send an email to Patricia Miralles (patricia.miralles{@}bain{.}com, I can't write it as a normal email address, but you only have to delete the brackets) ** if you would like to attend, and she will answer back to you, or you can follow the instructions in the web page of Bain Madrid, where you also have more information.

If you are interested in Bain Madrid, even if you can't attend, also let her know!

Congratulations on your admission!
Manager
Manager
Whatever You Do, Enjoy It! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2016, 01:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Whatever You Do, Enjoy It!
Some days ago, I participated in the Madrid Marathon. After my experience in Barcelona, where I gave up on my objective of running in under 3 hours, I decided to take it more easy and take the time...

Manager
Manager
Whatever You Do, Enjoy It! – Application Tip #1 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 08:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Whatever You Do, Enjoy It! – Application Tip #1
Today’s application tip – BE YOURSELF ! Some days ago, I participated in the Madrid Marathon. After my experience in Barcelona, where I gave up on my objective of running in under 3...

Manager
Manager
MBA`s Give Business Advice in The Capstone Project 2016 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 08:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: MBA`s Give Business Advice in The Capstone Project 2016
Launched in 2008, the Capstone Project brings IESE MBA students into contact with businesses. Companies involved get valuable insight and innovative ideas, while our students have the chance to help...

Manager
Manager
Braval – Helping Youth Immigrant Communities in Barcelona [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2016, 00:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Braval – Helping Youth Immigrant Communities in Barcelona
Recently, I started volunteering at Braval, a non-profit organisation established in the Raval neighborhood in Barcelona about 16 years ago. Its mission is to integrate youth from immigrant...

Braval – Helping Youth Immigrant Communities in Barcelona   [#permalink] 06 Jun 2016, 00:01

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14    Next  [ 269 posts ] 

Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap