It is currently 21 Feb 2018, 22:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2016, 14:50
Anyone else anxiously waiting. My interview went well and I never got an invite for AD - which i was led to believe is a good thing. and still waiting when it feels like everyone else has received their results.
Manager
Manager
“By 2023, Tesla will not exist as an automotive manufacturer”, Profess [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2016, 03:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “By 2023, Tesla will not exist as an automotive manufacturer”, Professor Sachon
Marc Sachon is a professor in the Department of Production, Technology and Operations Management. He holds a PhD in industrial engineering and engineering management from Stanford University, an MBA...

Click on the headline to read more
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
“By 2023, Tesla will not exist as an automotive manufacturer”, Profess [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2016, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “By 2023, Tesla will not exist as an automotive manufacturer”, Professor Sachon
Marc Sachon is a professor in the Department of Production, Technology and Operations Management. He holds a PhD in industrial engineering and engineering management from Stanford University, an MBA...

Click on the headline to read more
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Current Student
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 11:50
Tans wrote:
Anyone else anxiously waiting. My interview went well and I never got an invite for AD - which i was led to believe is a good thing. and still waiting when it feels like everyone else has received their results.

I am still waiting for a result... my interview went well (from my point of view) and didn't get AD invite... any idea why this delay?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2016, 12:59
kudos1234 wrote:
Tans wrote:

I am still waiting for a result... my interview went well (from my point of view) and didn't get AD invite... any idea why this delay?

I guess we will find out in two days so we can validate if interview did go well indeed :-D
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2016, 05:44
kudos1234 wrote:
Tans wrote:

Did you get a reply? I made it, got my reply yesterday.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2016, 19:12
I think AD is part of the evaluation, but you still can pass without attending? I could make it to the AD due to work and just got my admit. Excited!
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 07:38
just received an interview and Assessment invite today for April in NYC
Current Student
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 12:04
Tans wrote:
kudos1234 wrote:
Tans wrote:

Yes, I made it too :-D
Current Student
Schools: LBS '18 (A)

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 19:31
Tans wrote:
kudos1234 wrote:
Tans wrote:

Hi Tans,
Are you a round 2 or 3 applicant?
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 19:31
Did you get a reply? I made it, got my reply yesterday.[/quote]

Yes, I made it too :-D[/quote]

Hi Kudos1234,
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 19:33
Hi there,

Any round 3 applicant that already receive their results?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2016, 05:54
iwantodoMBA wrote:
Hi there,

I got an interview call (round 3) this week. Were you a round 2 or round 3 applicant?
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 00:49
vac wrote:
iwantodoMBA wrote:
Hi there,

I got an interview call (round 3) this week. Were you a round 2 or round 3 applicant?

I'm a round 3 applicant too. did my interview last week. So, I presume those applicants that got a place are from round 2.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2016, 06:51
iwantodoMBA wrote:
Tans wrote:
kudos1234 wrote:

Hi Tans,

Round 2
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2016, 23:14
I am an R3 applicant and I already had my interview. I was just wondering how long it will take to get a final answer on my application? Does the Admissions Committee meet only once per round after all interviews are over? Is there a chance to receive the decision before the final deadline of 6 May?
R1 and R2 applicants could you please share your experience with me?

Thx
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2016, 01:27
gynoni wrote:
I am an R3 applicant and I already had my interview. I was just wondering how long it will take to get a final answer on my application? Does the Admissions Committee meet only once per round after all interviews are over? Is there a chance to receive the decision before the final deadline of 6 May?
R1 and R2 applicants could you please share your experience with me?

Thx

I am an R3 applicant as well and had my interview a few days ago. As I understand the process, the Admissions Committee might ask you to attend the Assessment Day (April 22nd in Barcelona or April 30th in Singapore). In this case, the decision will be made a week after the Assessment Day. So around 30th if you attend in Barcelona and May 6th if in Singapore. If they don’t ask you to attend the Assessment Day then they will make decision by middle of April. The Admissions Committee, I believe meets in mid-April. If you are invited for the Assessment Day, you should hear from them within the next 10 days or so.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2016, 04:36
Hi! You could be notified of the decision (dinged, assessment day invite or accepted) before the final release date. In my case, I was invited to the Assessment Day 7-10 days after my interview. If you attend the AD, you will be notified of the final decision within a week. Good luck and don't worry too much about when the decisions will be released! It will definitely come! :)

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2016, 06:21
Thanks for the info vac and Araali.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Sustainability, Technology

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2016, 21:47
Hello everyone.

I received an invite to the Singapore AD on 30th April. Is anyone else on this thread attending?

Dave
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 09 Apr 2016, 21:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14    Next  [ 269 posts ] 

Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap