It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 10:45

TODAY:

MIT Sloan Releasing 1st Wave of Interview Invites - Join GMATClub CHAT for Live Updates

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
WE: Account Management (Consumer Products)
Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 01:42
Araali wrote:
axdvgnj wrote:
Just received interview invite by mail.
I have not invited to the FB group either, so don't worry about that!:)

Congrats! May I know when did you get the interview invite? and is it going to be an virtual interview?

An R2 applicant as well. Nervously waiting.

Thank you! I received the invitation mail about 6:30AM EST.
I was invited to an off-campus interview in Taipei( Taiwan) with one of admission directors.
Where do you live? IESE adcom members travel to major cities around the world to conduct interviews.
But if you are not able to attend an interview at their proposed time or location, they might offer online interview also :-D
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 03:58
axdvgnj wrote:
Araali wrote:
axdvgnj wrote:
Just received interview invite by mail.
I have not invited to the FB group either, so don't worry about that!:)

Congrats! May I know when did you get the interview invite? and is it going to be an virtual interview?

An R2 applicant as well. Nervously waiting.

Thank you! I received the invitation mail about 6:30AM EST.
I was invited to an off-campus interview in Taipei( Taiwan) with one of admission directors.
Where do you live? IESE adcom members travel to major cities around the world to conduct interviews.
But if you are not able to attend an interview at their proposed time or location, they might offer online interview also :-D

Thanks for the info! When will be your interview? Good luck!
Current Student
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 09:13
Hi guys!

Could you give me some advice about IESE interview?
Do you remember some of the questions asked?

Please help me to prepare!
Manager
Manager
Running & Recruiting – Two intense weeks coming up [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 04:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Running & Recruiting – Two intense weeks coming up
A couple of Sundays ago I ran the 10k race Cursa de Sant Antoni. As I told you in my previous post, my goal was to make it in 36min, and I did! After two weeks of officially training for the...

Click on the headline to read more
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V29
GMAT 2: 640 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.62
WE: Engineering (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 09:24
Guys, has anyone of you been invited to the assessment day in Barcelona? Any info on the event? I've not been invited but I've been told not to consider it as a data point.
Cornell-Johnson Thread Master
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28
GPA: 3.8
WE: Project Management (Insurance)

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 11:29
alefal wrote:
Guys, has anyone of you been invited to the assessment day in Barcelona? Any info on the event? I've not been invited but I've been told not to consider it as a data point.

I was invited for assessment day in New york. But as im not able to go, they arranged an online interview for me.
Current Student
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 16:56
I am trying to contact any IESE alumni or current student to help me address some doubts about the program?

Could you help me?

Is there an Ambassadors program or something like that?
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
D
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 13:00
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 01:16
Hi Guys,

Based on information available on Livewire, it seems like a few Indians have got interview invites last week. Has everyone here received invites/dings as well? Any idea by when should one expect the interview decision?

Also, has anyone been communicated the date for Singapore assessment day?

Thanks
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
WE: Account Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 06:21
CyberSunday7 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Based on information available on Livewire, it seems like a few Indians have got interview invites last week. Has everyone here received invites/dings as well? Any idea by when should one expect the interview decision?

Thanks

I was invited to interview last week, but not to assessment day in Singapore...
Maybe they'll give information about AD in the interview.
Manager
Manager
“You need to create your place in the bigger picture”, Professor Carlo [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2016, 03:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “You need to create your place in the bigger picture”, Professor Carlos García Pont
Professor Carlos García Pont is a member of IESE’s Marketing Department. He holds an MBA from IESE and a PhD in Management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His work centers on the...

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2016, 02:18
Hi Guys!

Did anyone get an invite to the assessment day during the process interview?

Thanks!
Current Student
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2016, 02:40
Yes, someone for February 19th?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2016, 02:48
Inside wrote:

Just had my interview couple of days ago. The adcom mentioned that the AD in SG will be on the 5th March. However, they will send me the invite to AD in few weeks time. Just wondering if the others got their AD invite during the interview.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2016, 05:53
axdvgnj wrote:
CyberSunday7 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks

I was invited to interview last week, but not to assessment day in Singapore...
Maybe they'll give information about AD in the interview.

Thanks. Wishing you the best for the interview.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2016, 09:08
Araali wrote:
Inside wrote:

Just had my interview couple of days ago. The adcom mentioned that the AD in SG will be on the 5th March. However, they will send me the invite to AD in few weeks time. Just wondering if the others got their AD invite during the interview.

Also got the AD in SG invite 10 days after interview. Anyone knows if it is a must? Were there any sample who chose not to attend but still got the offer? I might not be able to attend~~~~
Intern
Intern
WE: General Management (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2016, 23:46
I was interviewed by Anjan in Delhi on the 31st of January, and he said they would let me know regarding the assessment day in about a weeks time. He said it would be good if I could come to Barcelona for the assessment day since I haven't been to the school. Also, he made it clear that if you have been invited for the assessment day its not a gurantee that you will be admitted. Anyone invited to the assessment day already from India?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2016, 00:54
kabirmahajan wrote:
I was interviewed by Anjan in Delhi on the 31st of January, and he said they would let me know regarding the assessment day in about a weeks time. He said it would be good if I could come to Barcelona for the assessment day since I haven't been to the school. Also, he made it clear that if you have been invited for the assessment day its not a gurantee that you will be admitted. Anyone invited to the assessment day already from India?

Hope you hear back soon. Are you planning to attend the AD in Barcelona? I am yet to hear anything after applying (apart from the mail confirming my application has been received and is being reviewed).
Intern
Intern
WE: General Management (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2016, 01:53
CyberSunday7 wrote:
kabirmahajan wrote:

Hope you hear back soon. Are you planning to attend the AD in Barcelona? I am yet to hear anything after applying (apart from the mail confirming my application has been received and is being reviewed).

I hope so too! I will attend if I'm invited to it! Do you know the exact dates?

Why don't you send a mail to Miriam regarding your application status? All the best to you!
Manager
Manager
Equality Isn’t a Women’s Issue: It’s a Leadership Issue! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2016, 02:01
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Equality Isn’t a Women’s Issue: It’s a Leadership Issue!
On January 27, IESE’s Barcelona hosted the Women in Leadership Conference. The event was organized by the MBA’s Women in Business Club, an exceptional team of female students led by Isabel Villamor...

Equality Isn’t a Women’s Issue: It’s a Leadership Issue!   [#permalink] 04 Feb 2016, 02:01

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  14    Next  [ 269 posts ] 

Calling all IESE Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap