GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 14:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
SDA Bocconi Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 33
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member
Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 04 Nov 2015, 03:32

Attachments

File comment: SDA Bocconi Employment Statistics
Career-Report_FTMBA_2015.pdf [499.6 KiB]
Downloaded 54 times

To download please login or register as a user


Originally posted by akashganga on 15 Sep 2015, 13:03.
Last edited by akashganga on 04 Nov 2015, 03:32, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5252
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2015, 13:06
Welcome to all Applicants applying to SDA Bocconi for 2016 intake!! Use this platform to discuss your application strategy, share ideas/updates with other applicants.

If anyone is interested in becoming Threadmaster for this school, please PM me.

Good luck!!
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

SDA Bocconi Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 33
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2015, 23:52
Hi all,

Please find this link to a webinar on 5th November.

http://www.sdabocconi.it/en/events/2015 ... occoni-mba

Keynote Speakers
Stefano Gatti - Full-Time MBA Director
Francesca Roveda - Recruiting & Admissions Service

There are two webinars planned in the month of November. The next webinar is on 26th November.

Let us use this opportunity to get a better understanding of SDA Bocconi.

Regards,

DJ
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Posts: 9
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2015, 02:43
I talked to one of the students rep at a postgraduate convention, and he said that they have no minimum for the GMAT. Is it still possible to get into Bocconi MSc Finance with a relative low GMAT (about 500)?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 08 Oct 2015
Posts: 66
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2016, 23:20
Hi! Has anyone started/submitted their application? Care to share the experience?
I'm planning to submit mine by month end.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 122
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 01:06
2
hi i was considering applying to SDA Bocconi. Is it good? I mean do we get jobs in Italy post an SDA Bocconi MBA
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Bocconi '17 (M)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 01:46
Hi,
I seem to be having problems with correspondence with SDA at the moment re: finalization of my application.
Anyone else having similar issues?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 08 Oct 2015
Posts: 66
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 05:05
1
BruceWayneBatman wrote:
hi i was considering applying to SDA Bocconi. Is it good? I mean do we get jobs in Italy post an SDA Bocconi MBA


Hey, from what I've learnt from attending various SDA Bocconi presentations is that SDA specializes in luxury management.. if you're interested in that stream, then it definitely is a great place.
Apart from that, it's a one year course in Milan, so you'll have access to employment opportunities in Europe. The Bocconi respresentative that I spoke to said that students mostly get placed in Italy and UK (London mainly).

It's definitely a good school :)
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 08 Oct 2015
Posts: 66
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 05:06
Maggels wrote:
Hi,
I seem to be having problems with correspondence with SDA at the moment re: finalization of my application.
Anyone else having similar issues?


What kind of problems exactly? I will be submitting my application today as a matter of fact.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Bocconi '17 (M)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 05:40
They have been very helpful throughout the entire process but I have not had responses from any mails to them this week? My application is complete but it does not register the submission of my GMAT.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 08 Oct 2015
Posts: 66
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 05:57
Maggels wrote:
They have been very helpful throughout the entire process but I have not had responses from any mails to them this week? My application is complete but it does not register the submission of my GMAT.


Maybe they're really busy.. just wait it out :)

When you save your app, click on 'back to beginning'. Here you should have an option to 'submit' if your app is complete.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Bocconi '17 (M)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 07:27
Hi again, anyone know how long it normally takes for admissions to make a decision on an application?
I have completed my application and had an interview via Skype.
Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Feb 2016
Posts: 15
Concentration: Marketing, Other
Schools: Bocconi '17 (M)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2016, 18:06
Hi all !

I just finalized and submitted my application last week and am already on pins and needles! Has anyone been accepted that could tell me in general how long they waited before receiving notification of an interview request or just denied admission? How were you notified?

Any help would be appreciated and might relieve some of the anxiety I am feeling : )

Thank you!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Feb 2015
Posts: 17
Schools: Bocconi '17 (S)
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.33
Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2016, 06:39
Hello ladies and gents,

I'm wondering how you find out the results? I applied for round 2 (deadline was on jan 26th), however I have yet heard from Bocconi nor have the admission portal showed any changes. Nor have I received any emails.

Should I send them an email or can I expect to be dinged on the deadline day of results tomorrow (25th of feb)?

Would love to hear from anyone who has applied and been accepted/rejected
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 08 Oct 2015
Posts: 66
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2016, 08:18
1
Hi I thought it was rolling admissions.. Didn't know about decision dates =S
I just got a reminder to finish my video pre interview essay which I had completely forgotten about. Has anyone finished that? What sort of questions can I expect?
alseca1927 wrote:
Hello ladies and gents,

I'm wondering how you find out the results? I applied for round 2 (deadline was on jan 26th), however I have yet heard from Bocconi nor have the admission portal showed any changes. Nor have I received any emails.

Should I send them an email or can I expect to be dinged on the deadline day of results tomorrow (25th of feb)?

Would love to hear from anyone who has applied and been accepted/rejected


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Feb 2015
Posts: 17
Schools: Bocconi '17 (S)
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.33
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2016, 09:01
ShephardCommander wrote:
Hi I thought it was rolling admissions.. Didn't know about decision dates =S
I just got a reminder to finish my video pre interview essay which I had completely forgotten about. Has anyone finished that? What sort of questions can I expect?
alseca1927 wrote:
Hello ladies and gents,

I'm wondering how you find out the results? I applied for round 2 (deadline was on jan 26th), however I have yet heard from Bocconi nor have the admission portal showed any changes. Nor have I received any emails.

Should I send them an email or can I expect to be dinged on the deadline day of results tomorrow (25th of feb)?

Would love to hear from anyone who has applied and been accepted/rejected


Posted from my mobile device


Hey Shephard,

I probably should've added that I was applying to their Msc in International management course and not their MBA. This may be the reason behind the confusion :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Feb 2016
Posts: 15
Concentration: Marketing, Other
Schools: Bocconi '17 (M)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2016, 11:15
Has anyone been accepted into the MBA program? in particular the LBM Track?
I applied on February 9th and havent heard anything as of yet. Wanted to get an idea of timelines : (

THanks!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 May 2015
Posts: 10
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Bocconi '17 (A)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.9
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2016, 16:47
Tanya0418 wrote:
Has anyone been accepted into the MBA program? in particular the LBM Track?
I applied on February 9th and havent heard anything as of yet. Wanted to get an idea of timelines : (

THanks!


Ciao Tanya,
i have been accepted just yesterday (not in LMB though) after the interview i attended February 26, so exactly a couple of weeks for a "standard" track (i.e. not LMB).
Maybe LMB is a little bit longer because of some further internal processes necessary to select the LMB candidate.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 May 2015
Posts: 10
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Bocconi '17 (A)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.9
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2016, 16:53
mqdn wrote:
I talked to one of the students rep at a postgraduate convention, and he said that they have no minimum for the GMAT. Is it still possible to get into Bocconi MSc Finance with a relative low GMAT (about 500)?

There's no minimum, that's true. Still, 500 is a score even below the mean gmat score for all gmat test takers, whereas the mean in SDA is something like 650 (maybe more); so, in my opinion it worth to get at least a 600. Moreover, working in finance required both good math skills and good critical reasoning skills, so force you to study for a good gmat score is a good chance to improve skills which will be useful for your work! :-D
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Feb 2016
Posts: 15
Concentration: Marketing, Other
Schools: Bocconi '17 (M)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2016, 11:31
@
GeneraleCanaglia wrote:
Tanya0418 wrote:
Has anyone been accepted into the MBA program? in particular the LBM Track?
I applied on February 9th and havent heard anything as of yet. Wanted to get an idea of timelines : (

THanks!


Ciao Tanya,
i have been accepted just yesterday (not in LMB though) after the interview i attended February 26, so exactly a couple of weeks for a "standard" track (i.e. not LMB).
Maybe LMB is a little bit longer because of some further internal processes necessary to select the LMB candidate.

Good luck!



Thanks so much for your reply Generale, and CONGRATULATIONS! Are you planning to attend ? I have been invited to interview and waiting to hear back from interviewer on when we can sit down for it. Hopefully they will follow the same time frame and I'll find out a few weeks after the interview takes place.

THanks again!
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! &nbs [#permalink] 13 Mar 2016, 11:31

Go to page    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 63 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.