Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:37 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.04
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.04
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
[quote="iverson76ers"][quote="arifpcc"]I didn’t attach anything for GMAT waiver but got waiver checked(gray). At this point we have 3 groups. 1) interviewed 2) interview waiver 3) still no status. They all will be updated in 48 hours.

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size][/quote]

May I know where did you see the GMAT waiver check pls? I don't see it on the submission summary.[/quote]
When you login to check application status next to GMAT waiver you will find the check mark
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
It shows a green check mark and the word "waived" for my GMAT. I submitted my app on 05/04, and the checkmark appeared a few hours later. Didn't submit a waiver request. Interviewed 05/18 and still haven't heard back.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: GMAT Waiver and how it's appearing on my application submission form. Yesterday, it showed a gray checkmark with the word "waived", I just checked this morning and it now shows a green checkmark with the word "waived". I did not submit any wavier form or upload a document to the GMAT score section of the application.

Submitted application on 5/1 - recommendations were submitted on 5/4 and 5/12. I received a request to schedule an interview on 5/11, interviewed on 5/15 - have not heard back yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Kellogg almost gave me a heart attack this morning. Got an email starting with “Thank you for your interest.” And I thought it was a rejection email. It was just them informing they reviewed my eligibility form and I qualify for the accelerated track haha. How sad would it be if that’s the case and tomorrow I get the rejection.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.14
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
CuriousGeorgina wrote:
Kellogg almost gave me a heart attack this morning. Got an email starting with “Thank you for your interest.” And I thought it was a rejection email. It was just them informing they reviewed my eligibility form and I qualify for the accelerated track haha. How sad would it be if that’s the case and tomorrow I get the rejection.

Haha. At least there is some progress on your application. I haven’t gotten an email from then since ages.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
CuriousGeorgina wrote:

I hate to tell you this but that could happen. It seems to be a totally different group that reviews/approves the accelerated option. I would do your best to ignore any kind of “signs” between now and tomorrow.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
CuriousGeorgina wrote:

I hate to tell you this but that could happen. It seems to be a totally different group that reviews/approves the accelerated option. I would do your best to ignore any kind of “signs” between now and tomorrow.

Oh I definitely know it could happen, it just seems like salt in the wound if I get rejected lol. They know everyone is on edge waiting for decisions and to read an email that starts with "Thank you for your interest..." made my heart drop!
Current Student
Send PM
Seriously every email they have sent starts with “Thank you for your interest...” lol totally agree it makes your stomach drop immediately.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
raceya2002 wrote:
SBBB22 wrote:
AlphaCentauri4ly wrote:
I never requested for the waiver after submission. They waived it like the next day.

Same for me

Ha ha ha ha ha....now I know why I'm not getting admitted.....I never requested the waiver....I thought the green checkmark next to the GMAT score with the word Waived meant the system understood it was waived. But its clearly on the website.....this is the easiest way to create a rejection pool! God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, this is correct. I was admitted on Tuesday and my application showed the green check mark with the word 'waived' next to it.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Did the people who got admitted (particularly those during the extended round who got calls Tuesday) also get an email saying decisions will be released on May 29? Wondering if there is some kind of “tell” lol

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
chicagomba111 wrote:
raceya2002 wrote:
SBBB22 wrote:
AlphaCentauri4ly wrote:
I never requested for the waiver after submission. They waived it like the next day.

Same for me

Ha ha ha ha ha....now I know why I'm not getting admitted.....I never requested the waiver....I thought the green checkmark next to the GMAT score with the word Waived meant the system understood it was waived. But its clearly on the website.....this is the easiest way to create a rejection pool! God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, this is correct. I was admitted on Tuesday and my application showed the green check mark with the word 'waived' next to it.

But, did you submit the formal waiver request?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
Did the people who got admitted (particularly those during the extended round who got calls Tuesday) also get an email saying decisions will be released on May 29? Wondering if there is some kind of “tell” lol

The one that went out May 21st? I would think they still got it since they hadn't gotten decisions yet and also it had info on when deposits were due and orientation.
Current Student
Send PM
One would think they got it, yes... but figured it might be worth asking them because perhaps they didn’t.

Current Student
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:

A friend of mine was accepted on Tuesday and received the email stating that decisions would be released on May 29th.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [7]
Send PM
Kudos
Yea... it sounds like there’s been a ton of acceptances made on Tuesday. Like a lot already on this forum, and a lot of friends of people and such. Combined with however many they’d already made for summer before they announced extending the deadline. I’m getting pretty pessimistic about the whole thing and kicking myself for applying early rather than taking more time to take the gmat, have an overall more thoughtful application, etc. rather than being like rushed to apply for summer.

This forum is the only place I can complain lol

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I am guessing today is another quiet day for calls? Not feeling too confident.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [3]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Kudos
Ok - So I called them to ask why my interview status hasn't changed yet and they mentioned that - the interview status change will not impact them reviewing my application (god knows what this means).
And they mentioned that we should hear about the decision sometime today or tomorrow.

And one more thing - my waiver changed from grey to green today.

Any calls today morning ?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  22   23   24   25   26   27   28  ...  60   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts