Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:45 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools: Haas '23 (II)
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA & MMM Applicants (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
I haven’t even been sent a interview invitation. I applied almost 2 months ago. I called the Business School and they told me usually the admissions team demands an interview, but this R3 extension period they had far way more applicants than they had expected and they have limited staff, so that only people that needs something to clarify are asked for an interview.

I don’t think they are really doing in a rolling basis, they probably want to know all the universe of applicants and then take decisions.

Posted from my mobile device

Originally posted by andreshc91 on 30 Jun 2020, 05:07.
Last edited by andreshc91 on 30 Jun 2020, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA & MMM Applicants (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
abaisla wrote:
Just got an email (18th June) informing me that didn't make it. Had received an interview waiver on 6th June. Good luck to everyone still awaiting a decision!

Well everything is for a reason, you probably get into Harvard or Stanford in the next try !!

Could you share your profile to get insights.

GMAT waiver, GPA, WE industry, local or international. Thanks !!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
andreshc91 wrote:
I haven’t even been sent a interview invitation. I applied almost 2 months ago. I called the Business School and they told me they had far way more applicants in extended R3 than they expected, so that not anybody is getting an interview at least they need some clarification. I don’t think they are really doing in a rolling basis, they probably want to know all the universe of applicants.

Hello! Just to clarify, admissions said they are only giving interviews to applicants they need additional information from? I just want to make sure I understand what they told you. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vivec2142 wrote:
andreshc91 wrote:
I haven’t even been sent a interview invitation. I applied almost 2 months ago. I called the Business School and they told me they had far way more applicants in extended R3 than they expected, so that not anybody is getting an interview at least they need some clarification. I don’t think they are really doing in a rolling basis, they probably want to know all the universe of applicants.

Hello! Just to clarify, admissions said they are only giving interviews to applicants they need additional information from? I just want to make sure I understand what they told you. Thanks!

Yes , exactly. I updated the text for better comprehension, sorry the mistake.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone has any news ?

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
GPA: 2.72
Send PM
andreshc91 wrote:
Anyone has any news ?

They made some acceptance for the 1Y program yesterday
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
Send PM
I've been sitting on the waitlist since April for the 2Y program. I haven't given up hope just yet but I am hoping for some movement soon to at least have a plan for the upcoming year.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bgwall13 wrote:
I've been sitting on the waitlist since April for the 2Y program. I haven't given up hope just yet but I am hoping for some movement soon to at least have a plan for the upcoming year.

Did you apply R3 extended and waived GMAT?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
andreshc91 wrote:
bgwall13 wrote:

Nope. I am a R2 applicant.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
bgwall13 wrote:
andreshc91 wrote:
bgwall13 wrote:

did you apply anywhere else?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
agentscarn wrote:
bgwall13 wrote:
andreshc91 wrote:
bgwall13 wrote:

did you apply anywhere else?

Ya I got dinged at Booth
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just received the mail waiving my interview. It is just a matter of time I guess... does anyone now if the interview is waived ir means a certain denial??

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone who received an offer know what date the deposit it due? Maybe there will be some movement after that.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
andreshc91 wrote:
Just received the mail waiving my interview. It is just a matter of time I guess... does anyone now if the interview is waived ir means a certain denial??

questions that need answers - im trying to see what this all means so I can plan / study accordingly. Does anyone know how soon admissions/denials are rendered after such a communication?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Has anyone heard back re: waiver, invite, acceptance, etc.? I have heard nothing.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
nwshift2020 wrote:
LepeMelim wrote:
nwshift2020 wrote:
LepeMelim wrote:

Dont know what to think.

Part of me is unhappy that I have not received an interview, but ta the same time, I did not get the waiver.

Not sure what to think. It has almost been 4 weeks.

Same scenario for me. No word in ~4 weeks. Given it sounds like some folks have heard back, I am taking no response as a negative sign and that NW is waiting to confirm all acceptances sent out. However, who really knows. All we can do it wait.

What is your background? Do you have gmat?

Applying from PE megafund. No GMAT.

jesus ... here me thinking i have a shot with my sell side gig[/quote]

Who knows honestly. Feels like the no GMAT is effectively a non-starter unless you have an extremely extenuating circumstance.[/quote]

Hey @NWSHIFT, have you heard back?
Current Student
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
I'm hoping that we start to hear back soon. It's been a looooonngg wait.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts