GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 May 2019, 08:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 11
Schools: LBS MiM'17
Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jul 2015, 23:59
2
1
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 11
Schools: LBS MiM'17
LBS MIM (2016 Intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 00:26
Couldnt find a thread so decided to make one.

Anybody who has applied for it as of now? How has the response been?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Status: Chartered Accountant
Joined: 09 Apr 2015
Posts: 10
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Imperial '18
Re: LBS MIM (2016 Intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 01:05
Have you applied?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 11
Schools: LBS MiM'17
Re: LBS MIM (2016 Intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 03:20
I am preparing for the interview. what about you?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Status: Chartered Accountant
Joined: 09 Apr 2015
Posts: 10
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Imperial '18
Re: LBS MIM (2016 Intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 04:28
Preparing for GMAT.. How much experience do you have?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 11
Schools: LBS MiM'17
Re: LBS MIM (2016 Intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 04:30
Good luck. Let me know how it goes.
I currently have 3 months of work ex.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2015, 06:32
Vishwassurana wrote:
Preparing for GMAT.. How much experience do you have?

I am also preparing to take GMAT exam. when will you take it?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2015, 06:40
gauravwizkid wrote:
I am preparing for the interview. what about you?

How did your interview go? any questions you asked?
btw, can you show us a little bit about your profile so that I can compare it with mine?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
Posts: 17
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2016, 12:48
Submitted my application yesterday. Fingers crossed :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
Posts: 17
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2016, 10:41
Got invited for an interview yesterday. Scheduled for February. Anyone else got invited?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 3
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 04:25
Did anyone from India or China get an interview call from LBS for the MiM program ?

The website says the date of announcement is 21st January, 2016.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
Posts: 17
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 05:01
bharath.sp99 wrote:
Did anyone from India or China get an interview call from LBS for the MiM program ?

The website says the date of announcement is 21st January, 2016.


I'm from India and got an interview call.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Dec 2015
Posts: 2
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2016, 07:52
I will be applying by March.
Will itbe too late??
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 3
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2016, 22:22
pdhoshing wrote:
bharath.sp99 wrote:
Did anyone from India or China get an interview call from LBS for the MiM program ?

The website says the date of announcement is 21st January, 2016.


I'm from India and got an interview call.


Got an interview call scheduled for February.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2015
Posts: 2
Schools: LBS MiM'17
Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2016, 04:19
Hey guys,

I have applied on Jan.4 and have not yet received an invitation - Is there anyone else in the same situation?
Does anyone know, when you would receive your rejection?

Here's my profile:
Male, Austrian, 22
GMAT: 720
TOEFL 104 (!below minimum requirements)
Work: 5 summer internships (one in New York - the other ones in Austria); currently 6-month marketing intern @ L'Oreal; worked for a start-up next to my studies for a little less than 1 year
Edu: Undergrad in Business Administration GPA 1,9 (about 4,0/5 I guess); Summer Universities in Berkeley and LSE
Extracurricular: Played basketball on the highest professional level in Austria; Tennis; Motocross

Could you guys also briefly sketch your profile?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 00:43
1
shabadabum wrote:
Hey guys,

I have applied on Jan.4 and have not yet received an invitation - Is there anyone else in the same situation?
Does anyone know, when you would receive your rejection?

Here's my profile:
Male, Austrian, 22
GMAT: 720
TOEFL 104 (!below minimum requirements)
Work: 5 summer internships (one in New York - the other ones in Austria); currently 6-month marketing intern @ L'Oreal; worked for a start-up next to my studies for a little less than 1 year
Edu: Undergrad in Business Administration GPA 1,9 (about 4,0/5 I guess); Summer Universities in Berkeley and LSE
Extracurricular: Played basketball on the highest professional level in Austria; Tennis; Motocross

Could you guys also briefly sketch your profile?


I think for us international applicants we'll receive our decisions during this week (international decisions deadline is on 29 Jan, India/China was on 21 Jan)

And as to my profile, I'm 21 y.o. from Lebanon, Mech. eng. undergrad, GPA 3.79/4.00, GMAT 730, one internship at a top 10 engineering firm, board member in two clubs and some volunteering activities.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2015
Posts: 2
Schools: LBS MiM'17
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 15:15
tonyantoun01 wrote:
shabadabum wrote:
Hey guys,

I have applied on Jan.4 and have not yet received an invitation - Is there anyone else in the same situation?
Does anyone know, when you would receive your rejection?

Here's my profile:
Male, Austrian, 22
GMAT: 720
TOEFL 104 (!below minimum requirements)
Work: 5 summer internships (one in New York - the other ones in Austria); currently 6-month marketing intern @ L'Oreal; worked for a start-up next to my studies for a little less than 1 year
Edu: Undergrad in Business Administration GPA 1,9 (about 4,0/5 I guess); Summer Universities in Berkeley and LSE
Extracurricular: Played basketball on the highest professional level in Austria; Tennis; Motocross

Could you guys also briefly sketch your profile?


I think for us international applicants we'll receive our decisions during this week (international decisions deadline is on 29 Jan, India/China was on 21 Jan)

And as to my profile, I'm 21 y.o. from Lebanon, Mech. eng. undergrad, GPA 3.79/4.00, GMAT 730, one internship at a top 10 engineering firm, board member in two clubs and some volunteering activities.


Thanks, tonyantoun01! Please post if there are any updates on your application. I'll let you guys know if I got news :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Apr 2015
Posts: 3
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2016, 08:36
I had my interview ~2 weeks ago, and haven't heard back. Does anyone know the deadlines for a decision?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 07 Oct 2015
Posts: 110
Location: Brazil
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.28
WE: Marketing (Telecommunications)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2016, 08:24
FinanceGuy15 wrote:
I had my interview ~2 weeks ago, and haven't heard back. Does anyone know the deadlines for a decision?


Looks like the decision date for ur round is Feb 25.

But please check it here as I am not sure in which round u really applied: https://www.london.edu/education-and-development/masters-courses/masters-in-management/apply#.VsHtI7QrLcs
_________________
Niddy
Strategic Planning Specialist
Co-Founder at GIY Now
http://www.giynow.com
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2016, 14:08
niddy wrote:
FinanceGuy15 wrote:
I had my interview ~2 weeks ago, and haven't heard back. Does anyone know the deadlines for a decision?


Looks like the decision date for ur round is Feb 25.



Aaah, it's Feb 26th and still no decisions sent!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!   [#permalink] 26 Feb 2016, 14:08

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 21 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all LBS MIM Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.