Quote:
*MBAApp27 writes:*
> Idk if anyone else had this but my interview was slightly different from others I’ve had— I was asked behavioral + several follow ups after each story. Really down to the details (eg what was the price point you decided on, how much profit per unit did you get etc). Curious if others had that too
He was trying to see if you actually did what you said you did thats why he was doing that. very normal
Most mba interviews do not do this, at least in my experience, which is what threw me off slightly.
Eg UVA, Emory, Cornell, Vandy, UNC didn’t do that, they just asked a behavioral question and moved on after max one follow up.
UCLA did ask about random resume bullet point, I do remember that.
To my knowledge fuqua and Yale do not do this either (the remaining two schools I’ve applied to/will interview with)