Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 01:06 It is currently 04 May 2024, 01:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10029 [1]
Given Kudos: 4544
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
sheiquiroga wrote:
Hi Narenn, Yes, absolutely. That would be a big help! I would love to be featured there. :shock:

Narenn wrote:
sheiquiroga wrote:
For future applicants, I'm sharing my experience with the application. Hope this helps. Please subscribe because I'll be posting more articles while doing the MBA to help you guys out! https://wondersuite.blogspot.com

Wow.. your blog posts are very detailed and informative. Thanks for sharing the blog link. We have a place on forum where we display blogs of current students and it would be really nice to have your blog featured there. Let me know if you are interested... https://gmatclub.com/forum/current-stud ... 64691.html

Great Thanks! I added your blog on forum. Your blog posts will be displayed in these topics...
https://gmatclub.com/forum/current-rotm ... 45182.html
https://gmatclub.com/forum/current-stud ... 1-720.html

Wish you great time in Toronto! Keep us posted about your learning experience at Rotman.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Awesome! Thank you so much, Narenn!! Will work hard on this blog!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Concentration: Operations, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q161 V169
Send PM
Does anyone have information on Rotman's acceptance rate?

They don't list the number of applicants on their website. I've seen an article that said its 50%, then another that said 25%. Rotman is pretty much my first choice, and I'm trying to figure out how hard it is to get in, as that would determine how many other schools I apply to in Rd 1. For ex, if its 25%, I'd probably apply to 2 additional schools. If its 40-50%, I'd apply to one additional one.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Given Kudos: 1220
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V31
GPA: 4
WE:Business Development (Consulting)
Send PM
sheiquiroga

I have a doubt regarding official transcripts requirements ?

Do we need to send official transcripts from my universities while applying ? or once we get the admission offer ?
I am not clear on this issue even after referring the website.
If the former is the case, we need to submit official transcripts before October 05, 2017? Right.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
You can scan your transcript first. If you get admission, you should send an official transcript straight from your previous universities. You should send your transcripts from all universities you've attended including short-term courses.

somtsat99 wrote:
sheiquiroga

Do we need to send official transcripts from my universities while applying ? or once we get the admission offer ?
If the former is the case, we need to submit official transcripts before October 05, 2017? Right.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Concentration: Operations, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q161 V169
Send PM
somtsat99 wrote:
sheiquiroga

It's best to check the application for this sort of thing. The online application states the following:
"Please arrange for official transcripts from your attended University to be sent to Rotman. Submission status will change to 'Received' once they have arrived at Rotman"
There is also a place to "upload unofficial transcripts", however this is not required.

My advice is to request your school to send the transcript around now.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Send PM
sheiquiroga

What is the application fee from Rotman? Can you help ?
I could not find it in website.

For Schulich, I found it is clearly given as 150 CAD.
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5208 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
Please find below the link of the page(which contains the details)
https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/Degrees/M ... quirements

The application fee is CAD 175.
Current Student
Send PM
pushpitkc

Thanks a lot.

Still struggling with the GMAT mate :cry: :cry:
Current Student
Send PM
sheiquiroga

R u sure regarding official transcripts requirement ?
In the application section, there is a supplemental section consisting of 5 mandatory items, which include official transcript as one of the mandatory item. It also has an asterisk red mark. According to the admission portal, all asterisk red mark items have to be submitted to successfully process the application. That, according to me, implies that we have to submit official transcripts before submitting the application. Can you comment on it.

Can anyone else comment on it. I will be glad if I am wrong. :-D :-D
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi Somtsat,
That's what I did when I applied. I just sent the transcripts when I got the admission. The asterisk red mark item was submitted successfully after my admission.

somtsat99 wrote:
sheiquiroga

R u sure regarding official transcripts requirement ?
In the application section, there is a supplemental section consisting of 5 mandatory items, which include official transcript as one of the mandatory item. It also has an asterisk red mark. According to the admission portal, all asterisk red mark items have to be submitted to successfully process the application. That, according to me, implies that we have to submit official transcripts before submitting the application. Can you comment on it.

Can anyone else comment on it. I will be glad if I am wrong. :-D :-D
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V41
WE:Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
hey,

just wanted to find out --- are the video essay questions timed... if so then how much time to we get to finish the answers.

also, does anyone know the type of questions that come for the timed written response component
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [3]
Send PM
Kudos