GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 10:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 11
Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2018, 20:24
Hi All,

https://michiganross.umich.edu/programs ... management

Current Applicants for Ross MSCM 2019 in-take.
Program Start : Summer 2019

Rounds
Strongly encouraged  (01-Nov-18)
FINAL - International applicants (01-Feb-19)
FINAL - Domestic applicants (01-Mar-19)


Some highlights we of this program are -

• 10 month intensive program
• Deep dive into all supply chain subjects
• STEM certified (36 months of OPT)
• Focus on market trends like Big data analytics
• Supply chain consulting studio
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2018, 23:20
Hey

Do you know by when will the interview requests be out by for those that applied by Nov 1st?

Hoping that I get one.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 11
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2018, 23:22
1
Finally a reply! :p
Not sure when interview requests will be rolled out.
Previous year timelines suggest it takes about a month before they start.
Also thanksgiving holidays are on now so may be pushed later as well...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2018, 23:42
Thanks for the reply. I've been smashing the refresh button on Gmail quite a lot! :p
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2018, 10:02
1
Hi everyone
I have been admitted to the Ross MSCM class of 2020:-)
I submitted my application on 27th Oct. Got an interview invite on 31st Oct. Had the interview on 6th Nov and got the admit on 13th Nov. The entire process took less than 20 days.
Regards,
Vishwesh

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 11
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2018, 10:10
Hi Vishwesh,

Congrats on your admit.
Could you please provide your profile and admissions experience?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2018, 19:36
1
sushrutsardesai wrote:
Hi Vishwesh,

Congrats on your admit.
Could you please provide your profile and admissions experience?


Thank you
I have around 3.5 years work experience in strategic sourcing in the consumer goods industry.
GMAT: 700
B.E mechanical from one of the top colleges in Bangalore (CGPA: 8.68).

The entire admissions process went smoothly for me. I had put in lots of effort to fine tune my essays and resume (spent about 1.5 months). I think this is the most important part of the admissions process.
Later was interviewed by Mackenzie. The interview lasted 30 mins and focused on behavioural questions. I was mainly asked about scenarios in my professional career. If you are prepared with instances in your life and articulate it well, the interview can be cleared.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 11
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2018, 20:47
vishweshprasad wrote:
sushrutsardesai wrote:
Hi Vishwesh,

Congrats on your admit.
Could you please provide your profile and admissions experience?


Thank you
I have around 3.5 years work experience in strategic sourcing in the consumer goods industry.
GMAT: 700
B.E mechanical from one of the top colleges in Bangalore (CGPA: 8.68).

The entire admissions process went smoothly for me. I had put in lots of effort to fine tune my essays and resume (spent about 1.5 months). I think this is the most important part of the admissions process.
Later was interviewed by Mackenzie. The interview lasted 30 mins and focused on behavioural questions. I was mainly asked about scenarios in my professional career. If you are prepared with instances in your life and articulate it well, the interview can be cleared.

Posted from my mobile device



Fantastic!
Did you get a chance to ask any questions to them regarding the program/career stats?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2018, 21:33
vishweshprasad wrote:
Hi everyone
I have been admitted to the Ross MSCM class of 2020:-)
I submitted my application on 27th Oct. Got an interview invite on 31st Oct. Had the interview on 6th Nov and got the admit on 13th Nov. The entire process took less than 20 days.
Regards,
Vishwesh

Posted from my mobile device


Hey Vishwesh

Congratulations on your admit.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2018, 01:29
sushrutsardesai wrote:
vishweshprasad wrote:
sushrutsardesai wrote:
Hi Vishwesh,

Congrats on your admit.
Could you please provide your profile and admissions experience?


Thank you
I have around 3.5 years work experience in strategic sourcing in the consumer goods industry.
GMAT: 700
B.E mechanical from one of the top colleges in Bangalore (CGPA: 8.68).

The entire admissions process went smoothly for me. I had put in lots of effort to fine tune my essays and resume (spent about 1.5 months). I think this is the most important part of the admissions process.
Later was interviewed by Mackenzie. The interview lasted 30 mins and focused on behavioural questions. I was mainly asked about scenarios in my professional career. If you are prepared with instances in your life and articulate it well, the interview can be cleared.

Posted from my mobile device



Fantastic!
Did you get a chance to ask any questions to them regarding the program/career stats?


Yes
I got to ask questions in the last 5-10 mins of the interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2018, 01:30
Hannanc wrote:
vishweshprasad wrote:
Hi everyone
I have been admitted to the Ross MSCM class of 2020:-)
I submitted my application on 27th Oct. Got an interview invite on 31st Oct. Had the interview on 6th Nov and got the admit on 13th Nov. The entire process took less than 20 days.
Regards,
Vishwesh

Posted from my mobile device


Hey Vishwesh

Congratulations on your admit.


Thank you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Schools: Kellogg '18
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2018, 09:14
Hey

Did you get the scholarship??
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2018, 09:22
1
sahilkbansals wrote:
Hey

Did you get the scholarship??


Yes. I got a $5000 scholarship.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 17 Mar 2015
Posts: 82
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2018, 22:46
Hiii,


I have a few questions regarding the intake in this course.

1. Avg work ex/age for the applicants.
2. I have experience in site operations and management in Power Plants. Does this experience relate to the course.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 10 Dec 2018, 22:46
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling applicants for Michigan Ross MSCM - Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: carcass, Mo2men



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.