It is currently 24 Feb 2018, 20:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling Chicago GSB 2008 applicants

post reply Update application status  
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Schools: Kellogg Alum: Class of 2010
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:03
So who here saw a new post on this thread and thought maybe someone got an admit? I see all of you at the top of the page and know people are refreshing like crazy.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:04
Users browsing this forum: dabots, deowl, dosa_don, emoryhopeful, faceman, hsampath, iamjoesargent, jpjazzman, kryzak, MiamiMBA, milkrate, nervousgmat, Ozmba2006, rhyme, vij101, ychang816.

LOL

I must say, I'm surprised that nothing has come out today. I would have expected something..
Current Student
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:08
rhyme wrote:
Users browsing this forum: dabots, deowl, dosa_don, emoryhopeful, faceman, hsampath, iamjoesargent, jpjazzman, kryzak, MiamiMBA, milkrate, nervousgmat, Ozmba2006, rhyme, vij101, ychang816.

LOL

I must say, I'm surprised that nothing has come out today. I would have expected something..

No kidding...especially with Joanna's message on the GSB forum:

"In the past The GSB has called all admitted students personally, and we will do so as well this year. However, please note that we will probably not be able to call all of the newly admitted students by 9am on December 19th. Therefore, there will be some admitted students who receive their call after decisions are released.

Decisions will 'go live' in our system at 9am on the 19th. At that point ,an email is generated to ALL applicants. The email states that your application status has changed asks you to log on to the online application system for the final decision."

Even to call a good bulk of the applicants before the deadline, you'd think they'd have to start today.
Intern
Intern
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:08
I just got the phone call, I am in!!!!!!!!
Director
Director
Schools: Chicago Booth 2010
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:09
cooldar wrote:

congrats!
Manager
Manager
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:09
At this point I think it is time to give up for the day. Even if someone got the call know, I'd be more anxious than before!!! Might as well relax for the eighteen hours left before the decision comes out online, rather than panic all night if you didn't get a call in the next four hours!!! See you all tomorrow morning for some good results hopefully.
Current Student
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:10
dabots wrote:
cooldar wrote:

congrats!

Nice job!

Now the rest of us can crap ourselves for the remainder of the afternoon.
Manager
Manager
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:10
cooldar wrote:

The inevitable "got in" to scare everyone, or the real deal? I won't believe until I hear more than one report (no offense meant!!)

Congrats if the real deal!!!
Director
Director
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:15
Wow, congratulations!
Director
Director
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2007, 11:16