GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 20:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Ryerson (S)
Re: Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2020, 00:17
prikh wrote:
hasnainfahmi wrote:
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

So after what seemed like a never-ending wait, I finally heard back on the status of my application. I've been invited for an interview with Jessica Morgan. Anyone in here who was interviewed by her? What kind of questions were asked? Any tips would be helpful! My interview is on Friday.

Hi Prikh in which round did you apply? and how long did it take to get a response? btw, all the best for you interview.

Hi!

I applied before the R2 deadline (11th January to be precise). Got a reply from the school for interview on the 15th April. Scheduled the interview for the 17th April and got an offer of admission the same day as well (couple of hours post the interview)

Posted from my mobile device

Hi,

That's awesome, congrats! Did the mention anything about when the classes will begin give the crisis with Covid 19? Also, could you share how was your video essay and timed essay? I applied in Round 4 but froze a bit during the video essay, hence feeling anxious about it.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2020, 07:52
hasnainfahmi wrote:
prikh wrote:
hasnainfahmi wrote:
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

So after what seemed like a never-ending wait, I finally heard back on the status of my application. I've been invited for an interview with Jessica Morgan. Anyone in here who was interviewed by her? What kind of questions were asked? Any tips would be helpful! My interview is on Friday.

Hi Prikh in which round did you apply? and how long did it take to get a response? btw, all the best for you interview.

Hi!

I applied before the R2 deadline (11th January to be precise). Got a reply from the school for interview on the 15th April. Scheduled the interview for the 17th April and got an offer of admission the same day as well (couple of hours post the interview)

Hi,

That's awesome, congrats! Did the mention anything about when the classes will begin give the crisis with Covid 19? Also, could you share how was your video essay and timed essay? I applied in Round 4 but froze a bit during the video essay, hence feeling anxious about it.

Nothing particular about class schedule etc. I think like every school, they're hopeful in-person classes would resume in September. The best way to know the future of all this would be to follow the news. that's what I am doing.

My video and the timed essay were alright. I did fumble a little bit, but I don't think it is the only component that decides your interview fate. They look at the application holistically. I don't think you should worry too much about it.

If you're an international candidate, I'm not sure what luck would you have given you applied in R4. Although I did apply before R2 deadline, they took forever to get back (that wasn't the case for all R2 applicants - you can see the previous posts) So my suggestion would be to write to the school or your recruiter to get a better understanding of the timeline. Goodluck!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2020, 07:54
Is there a group for the selected candidates? The link provided here doesn't seem to work :/
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2020, 21:11
prikh wrote:
hasnainfahmi wrote:
prikh wrote:
hasnainfahmi wrote:
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

Hi!

Hi,

Nothing particular about class schedule etc. I think like every school, they're hopeful in-person classes would resume in September. The best way to know the future of all this would be to follow the news. that's what I am doing.

My video and the timed essay were alright. I did fumble a little bit, but I don't think it is the only component that decides your interview fate. They look at the application holistically. I don't think you should worry too much about it.

If you're an international candidate, I'm not sure what luck would you have given you applied in R4. Although I did apply before R2 deadline, they took forever to get back (that wasn't the case for all R2 applicants - you can see the previous posts) So my suggestion would be to write to the school or your recruiter to get a better understanding of the timeline. Goodluck!

Hi,

No I applied as a domestic student. I waited for my COPR, hence I couldn't apply to earlier rounds.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2020, 00:48
Hey guys,
Any idea how long will it take to receive the Schulich Interview details from submission of the application and other documents? Also, can anyone share their experience on Interview and related topics of discussion?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2020, 11:27
Hi everyone.
Is any of the admitted candidate planning to defer their intake for FALL 2021 due to COVID-19 situation?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2020, 06:00
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I wanted to know did it take anyone more than 2 months to hear from Schulich after the application was completed? I applied on 25th April in Round 4 (as domestic) but yet to hear anything from them. I even emailed the Recruitment & Communication Coordinator twice last week but did not get any reply. The wait is making me very anxious, hence, I want to know how long does it take for them to let an applicant know about their decision? Also, is there anyone else I can contact to get an update regarding my application other than the Recruitment & Communication Coordinator?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 11:20
Hello Guys! I'm Yash. I just got accepted for the Schulich's MMKG Sept 2020 Intake! :D
I applied in March and I had my interview yesterday and just got my acceptance letter today. I'm an international student from India.
If anyone who has got admission and is an international student, how are your visa process looking like during this pandemic? Are we still allowed to go to Canada though the first semester is online?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 05:00
yashkapilesh wrote:
Hello Guys! I'm Yash. I just got accepted for the Schulich's MMKG Sept 2020 Intake! :D
I applied in March and I had my interview yesterday and just got my acceptance letter today. I'm an international student from India.
If anyone who has got admission and is an international student, how are your visa process looking like during this pandemic? Are we still allowed to go to Canada though the first semester is online?

Congratulation! are you interviewed with Michael? Would you mind to share the interview questions that you had?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 09:09
Yes I was interviewed by Mr. Michael. The questions were nothing technical but just basic overview of why you would like to pursue MMKG.
1. Why Schulich and Why Toronto?
2. What interested you about Schulich's MMKG program and Why do you want to pursue it now?
3. What did you do prior to applying this and how to do you feel it any work experience has prepared you for the graduate program?
4. What would you like to gain out of this program and what qualities you wish to develop while your time here?

NOTE: The first semester would be online.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 17:41
yashkapilesh wrote:
Yes I was interviewed by Mr. Michael. The questions were nothing technical but just basic overview of why you would like to pursue MMKG.
1. Why Schulich and Why Toronto?
2. What interested you about Schulich's MMKG program and Why do you want to pursue it now?
3. What did you do prior to applying this and how to do you feel it any work experience has prepared you for the graduate program?
4. What would you like to gain out of this program and what qualities you wish to develop while your time here?

NOTE: The first semester would be online.

Thank you so much! how long have you interviewed?
Congrats again!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake   [#permalink] 04 Jul 2020, 17:41

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 91 posts ] 

Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc