GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 May 2020, 23:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: Schulich (A)
Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2020, 21:19
Hey y’all! Just got in! To anyone applying I wish you the best!!
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2020, 08:35
Congratulations! Could you share your timeline? When did you apply? How long did it take them to revert? If possible, what’s your profile?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2020, 08:36
DingedAlways wrote:
Have you guys sent in your official transcript yet? If so, how long does it take, for international mail.

I’ve not sent in my official transcript yet. I believe you’re supposed to send that once you hear from them no? Or is it that they won’t review your application unless they’ve got the official documents as wel?
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.78

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2020, 12:35
prikh wrote:
DingedAlways wrote:
Have you guys sent in your official transcript yet? If so, how long does it take, for international mail.

I’ve not sent in my official transcript yet. I believe you’re supposed to send that once you hear from them no? Or is it that they won’t review your application unless they’ve got the official documents as wel?

Yes you're right. I thought you'd been admitted already which is why I asked.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Schulich (S)

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 01:25
prikh wrote:
Congratulations! Could you share your timeline? When did you apply? How long did it take them to revert? If possible, what’s your profile?

HI Prikh, have you heard anything from the school yet? The apprehension from waiting is really getting to me. I have submitted all documents since first week in December.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 02:06
Lola007 wrote:
prikh wrote:

HI Prikh, have you heard anything from the school yet? The apprehension from waiting is really getting to me. I have submitted all documents since first week in December.

Hi! Nothing yet. Been waiting with bated breath. The patience is killing me tbh lol. But the last I asked them they said 6-8 weeks, so I’m giving it time.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 00:44
Lola007 wrote:
prikh wrote:

Hey there! Any update on the status of your application? I’m very tempted to write to them and ask them for an estimated timeline, but then I’m also like should I wait another week before I send a mail out. -.-
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 02:35
prikh wrote:
Lola007 wrote:
prikh wrote:

Hi Prikh, I haven't heard anything from the school. If you end up sending a mail, pls let me know how it goes.

Hey there! Any update on the status of your application? I’m very tempted to write to them and ask them for an estimated timeline, but then I’m also like should I wait another week before I send a mail out. -.-
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2020, 02:35
I really hope we hear some good news after all this wait.

Intern
Intern
Schools: Schulich (A)

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2020, 19:40
prikh wrote:

Sure thing! I applied the 11th of January to meet the Round 2 deadline. Had my interview February 9th and received my letter of admission the 21st of February.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2020, 06:15
Did anyone that was put on the waitlist in R1 get accepted in R2?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.07

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2020, 08:41
Yes I know one student on round 1 wait list who got admitted to Schulich yesterday

Intern
Intern
Schools: Ryerson (S)

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2020, 06:40
Hi,
First of all I hope everyone is safe and staying home now.

Now I would like to know if anyone has applied or is in the process of applying in the MMKG program for September 2020 intake? What are the chances of acceptance in round 4? Also, could someone who has already applied share what kind of questions are asked in the video essay and timed essay?
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2020, 09:57
hasnainfahmi wrote:
Hi,
First of all I hope everyone is safe and staying home now.

Now I would like to know if anyone has applied or is in the process of applying in the MMKG program for September 2020 intake? What are the chances of acceptance in round 4? Also, could someone who has already applied share what kind of questions are asked in the video essay and timed essay?

Hi hasnainfahmi

All other applicants in this group have applied for Sept intake. I am not sure about your chances but if you want to know what kind of questions were asked in the interviews, take a look at the following topic

https://gmatclub.com/forum/schulich-yor ... brief.html
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 02:41
Hi all!

So after what seemed like a never-ending wait, I finally heard back on the status of my application. I've been invited for an interview with Jessica Morgan. Anyone in here who was interviewed by her? What kind of questions were asked? Any tips would be helpful! My interview is on Friday.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 10:45
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

So after what seemed like a never-ending wait, I finally heard back on the status of my application. I've been invited for an interview with Jessica Morgan. Anyone in here who was interviewed by her? What kind of questions were asked? Any tips would be helpful! My interview is on Friday.

Congratulations prikh

There are a lot of latest interview experiences listed in the following link. https://gmatclub.com/forum/schulich-yor ... brief.html
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2020, 21:35
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

Posting an update to this here. My interview was pretty straight forward and conversational. Started along the lines of (from whatever I can loosely remember)
1) Why MMKG?
2) Why Canada?
3) Why now?

Overall, I felt the interview questions were integrated to my conversation with Interviewer. It lasted about 20 minutes.

I also got the offer of admission a couple hours later in my inbox!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2020, 23:18
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

Hi Prikh in which round did you apply? and how long did it take to get a response? btw, all the best for you interview.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2020, 23:23
Hi Everyone,

I had few questions.

1) After submitting the application, how long does it take to hear back from Schulich?

2) How important are the video and timed essays? Can these two determine my determine my chances of getting in or not?

3) Will I be invited for the online interview based on my application and how well my video and timed essay were or is every applicant invited for the online interview?

PS: I just applied in Round 4.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2020, 00:08
hasnainfahmi wrote:
prikh wrote:
Hi all!

Hi Prikh in which round did you apply? and how long did it take to get a response? btw, all the best for you interview.

Hi!

I applied before the R2 deadline (11th January to be precise). Got a reply from the school for interview on the 15th April. Scheduled the interview for the 17th April and got an offer of admission the same day as well (couple of hours post the interview)

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake   [#permalink] 22 Apr 2020, 00:08

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 85 posts ] 

Calling for Schulich School of busines MMKG Sept 2020 intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc