GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 15:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Aspirants (2019)Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Aspirants (2019)Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 22:20
hanamana ravigarg27
Congratulations for the admits. Quick question: How does one schedule interviews? I just submitted my application for the Summer quarter. In the application checklist, the "Schedule and Complete Evening & Weekend MBA Program Interview" only shows one slot on March 9th, and I cannot make it on that date? Should I just email Kellogg EW admissions, and ask for another date? How did the winter quarter folks schedule interviews? Thank you!
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Aspirants (2019)Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2019, 00:06
gmatkarma20 wrote:
hanamana ravigarg27
Congratulations for the admits. Quick question: How does one schedule interviews? I just submitted my application for the Summer quarter. In the application checklist, the "Schedule and Complete Evening & Weekend MBA Program Interview" only shows one slot on March 9th, and I cannot make it on that date? Should I just email Kellogg EW admissions, and ask for another date? How did the winter quarter folks schedule interviews? Thank you!

gmatkarma20

I advise you also check with the admissions committee whether some more interview slots open up or you just have only one option.
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2019, 06:37
gmatkarma20

I applied fall and interviewed very early as well. The schedule seems to show interviews about 2-3 weeks out. If none work for you just email admissions. They are very nice and understanding. I'm not sure when the summer deadline is but I believe as long as you do it by then you'll be ok. But when in doubt email admissions.
Thread Master - Part Time MBA Programs
S

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 09:21
gmatkarma20 wrote:
hanamana ravigarg27

Hi, please reach out to admissions team and they will schedule it for you! I've done the same thing where I was out of country for vacation and they accommodated me based on my schedule.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 14:21
Thanks for your help, everyone. Interview done and dusted. I wonder if it will still take them 6 weeks even if My app was complete 3 weeks before the deadline. I applied for Summer Weekend 2019 and interviewed on Monday. Does anyone know what the intake is like? Well... now for the wait.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2019, 16:33
gmatkarma20 wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to apply to the Summer 2019 entry well before the April 3rd deadline - sometime late February.
If I were to complete the interview in March, does Kellogg still wait until after April 3rd to make the decision?
I never got a clear answer from admissions about this.

Anyone familiar with the process, would appreciate the help.

I followed a similar timeline and interviewed around that time as well. Have you heard back yet?

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2019, 16:58
Nicoleavee wrote:
gmatkarma20 wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to apply to the Summer 2019 entry well before the April 3rd deadline - sometime late February.
If I were to complete the interview in March, does Kellogg still wait until after April 3rd to make the decision?
I never got a clear answer from admissions about this.

Anyone familiar with the process, would appreciate the help.

I followed a similar timeline and interviewed around that time as well. Have you heard back yet?

No Nicoleavee . Haven't heard back from Kellogg.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Economics
GMAT 1: 600 Q35 V37
GMAT 2: 640 Q39 V37
GPA: 2.89
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 14:44
I know Kellogg says that applying a specific quarter doesn't confer any benefits in admittance. but knowing that the summer and fall applicants number the most, is there any validity in that? I applied a day before the summer quarter deadline. Just anxious with the waiting game I guess.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 15:33
It’s hard for us to comment or know whether that statement is valid. From what I recall, they admit a lot of qualified candidates, don’t have a limit on the numbers they admit and most candidates apply the week of the deadline. I know it’s nerve-wracking, but you can only wait. Have you Interviewed yet?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 15:36
gmatkarma20 wrote:
It’s hard for us to comment or know whether that statement is valid. From what I recall, they admit a lot of qualified candidates, don’t have a limit on the numbers they admit and most candidates apply the week of the deadline. I know it’s nerve-wracking, but you can only wait. Have you Interviewed yet?

Pretty intensely nerve wracking. You can see from my stats that it's not the best.

I interview next Tuesday, any tips or recollect any questions if you've gone already?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 15:41
Just look at the interview debriefs here on gmatclub. Make sure your goals make sense. Research Kellogg and it helps if you have a plan on how you plan to get involved and contribute and practice but don’t sound rehearsed. It’s a pretty fun conversation and you should be good. They check for interpersonal skills and evidence of team work and collaboration so get your stories ready.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V32

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 05:33
Applying for Fall 2019 Evening
1. 8 years of experience (last 2 years in tech)
2. GPA 3.43
3. GMAT: 640, Q-46, V-32

I am seeking feedback on my profile. I've taken the GMAT 2x already and am planning to take it again in May.

Kellogg admissions has only told me they tell students to shoot for "high 600s"... Do I have a shot at getting in?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 08:04
CLA2019 wrote:
2. GPA 3.43

I am seeking feedback on my profile. I've taken the GMAT 2x already and am planning to take it again in May.

Kellogg admissions has only told me they tell students to shoot for "high 600s"... Do I have a shot at getting in?

I think you'll be fine.
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 09:13
CLA2019 wrote:
2. GPA 3.43

CLA2019

To give you a better idea, you can go to the Kellogg's decision tracker in the following link and look for the GMAT scores of admitted applicants. Don't forget to select "Evening/weekend MBA" from the drop-down.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-191/ ... acker.html

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 09:14
boramk wrote:
gmatkarma20 wrote:

Pretty intensely nerve wracking. You can see from my stats that it's not the best.

I interview next Tuesday, any tips or recollect any questions if you've gone already?

boramk

You can also see some of the latest Kellogg interview experiences in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-191/ ... brief.html

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 09:24
workout wrote:
boramk wrote:
gmatkarma20 wrote:

boramk

You can also see some of the latest Kellogg interview experiences in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-191/ ... brief.html

Yep, saw that thanks. Was just wondering if there was anything else I could gain that wasn't in there.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 13:31
So I just got email about Summer Round 2.

I applied on the Apr 3 deadline for the summer start at Kellogg, I didn't know Kellogg had rounds for Part Time MBA's, is this normal?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2019, 19:33
boramk wrote:
gmatkarma20 wrote:

How was the interview?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2019, 19:55
Very well. Very much what the interview debrief described. I got a call today, I got accepted :)

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2019, 20:10
boramk wrote:
Very well. Very much what the interview debrief described. I got a call today, I got accepted :)

Congrats!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Aspirants (2019)Class of 2022   [#permalink] 19 Apr 2019, 20:10

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 67 posts ] 

Calling Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Aspirants (2019)Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: jaja231