Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:21 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 4: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Re: Calling Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA 2023 Intake [#permalink]
Expert Reply
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Thank you for your reply Nikhil. I was planing to aply for R1, but then I read somewhere Mendoza doesn't have any recruiters on campus. They say it relies solely on family connections to get jobs. As an international candidate I can't waste my time applying and then studying for 2 years just to be left on my own to find a job.

Update: I read it on Reddit. There are a lot of posts about Mendoza's MO.

MrBlackGeorge

Did you speak to any current students or alumni of the program? They may have much better information about the job prospects.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Calling Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA 2023 Intake [#permalink]
Nikhil I have not spoken to anyone associated to Mendoza, but I am looking for to hear what they have to say here on forum. As far I saw here in Decision Tracker there is one graduate who tells "Career service is good, but it could be better". I guess that is understatement. And when I put that in context of Reddit and Quora posts of graduate students, I got the picture that is not looking too rosee.

Posted from my mobile device

Originally posted by MrBlackGeorge on 28 Mar 2023, 09:30.
Last edited by MrBlackGeorge on 30 Mar 2023, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Re: Calling Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA 2023 Intake [#permalink]
Kudos
I just completed by Mendoza interview. Went for about 40 mins and was a very casual conversation. Usual questions of
Why MBA now?
Why ND?
What would you bring to ND?
Value of Diversity, Equality and inclusion which is Notre Dame's values? How do you explain this?

Post the interview, i received an email from the interviewer like an acknowledgment.
Did everyone get an email from your respective interviewer.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Nikhil I have not spoken to anyone associated to Mendoza, but I am looking for to hear what they have to say here on forum. As far I saw here in Decision Tracker there is one graduate who tells "Carreer service is good, but it could be better". I guess that is understatement. And when I put that in context of Reddit and Quorra posts of graduate students, I got the picture that is not looking too rosee. Posted from my mobile device

Got it. I guess talking to more people will help as each have their own perspective and experience with the career services :)
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Rk26114 wrote:
I just completed by Mendoza interview. Went for about 40 mins and was a very casual conversation. Usual questions of
Why MBA now?
Why ND?
What would you bring to ND?
Value of Diversity, Equality and inclusion which is Notre Dame's values? How do you explain this?

Post the interview, i received an email from the interviewer like an acknowledgment.
Did everyone get an email from your respective interviewer.

Thank you Rk26114 for letting us know about your interview experience.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Nikhil , I hope more people will share their experience here on forum so prospecitve applicants like me can make qualified decisions.

Someone on this topic wrote about Non-discolsure Agreement he had to sign with Mendoza. I wonder why is that? Does that stops people talking about school and why?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
GRE 1: Q163 V157
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Nikhil , I hope more people will share their experience here on forum so prospecitve applicants like me can make qualified decision. Someone on this topic wrote about Non-discolsure Agreement he had to sign with Mendoza. I wonder why is that? Does that stops people talking about school and why? Posted from my mobile device

you arent meant to share the interview questions, that all. But everything is cool
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Madhuriii wrote:
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Nikhil , I hope more people will share their experience here on forum so prospecitve applicants like me can make qualified decision. Someone on this topic wrote about Non-discolsure Agreement he had to sign with Mendoza. I wonder why is that? Does that stops people talking about school and why? Posted from my mobile device

you arent meant to share the interview questions, that all. But everything is cool

Oh, OK.
Please share some more about the school and career service.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Madhuriii wrote:

Thanks for clarifying Madhuriii
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Oh, OK. Pleasw share some more about the school and career service.

from the moment you are admitted, the school starts working with you even before you pay your enrolment fees. They start providing you guidance on how to secure an apartment, apartment searching, how to make the most about your stay, your academics. Even though your concentration is in consulting or finance, they will still invite you to programs that provides you with lost of clarity, they release detailed information about previous students employment, if you werent a business major, you will not have a problem fitting in academically in school because you will be provided with courses to take on your portal, and every process has a reasonable timeline, you will not feel neglected at any point, and their current students are kind and willing to talk to you, i love the school more than before i even applied, they are a very proper business school, its very obvious that they are invested in seeing their students succeed.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Madhuriii Thank you!

Manager
Manager
Send PM
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Madhuriii Thank you! Posted from my mobile device

you are welcome
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V41
Send PM
Hello admitted students . Here is a whstapp group for you all

https://chat.whatsappp.com/LcQEDlWSnRmE025aqkkyn8

Please note that gmatclub converts the word whatsappp to gmatclub whenever it is posted . Therefore I have added an extra P at the end . Kindly remove that extra P and then join

Originally posted by anupambhoi on 31 Mar 2023, 09:20.
Last edited by anupambhoi on 31 Mar 2023, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys, did anyone get over 80k scholarship?

Manager
Manager
Send PM
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Hey guys, did anyone get over 80k scholarship? Posted from my mobile device

yes, some people got full tuition
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you Madhuriii

Manager
Manager
Send PM
MrBlackGeorge wrote:
Thank you Madhuriii Posted from my mobile device

you are welcome!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17