GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2019, 20:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 13:34
I have completed B.Tech with 69%, I have 7+ years work experience, and scored 680 in GMAT. I want to pursue MBA in Business Analytics from UoA for 2020 fall intake. Can any one suggest, if I eligible to apply and if yes, are my stakes high? As many Consultants are giving me different point of view, not sure what to do?

Posted from my mobile device
Sloan MIT School Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2018
Posts: 580
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 13:48
ssahil89 wrote:
I have completed B.Tech with 69%, I have 7+ years work experience, and scored 680 in GMAT. I want to pursue MBA in Business Analytics from UoA for 2020 fall intake. Can any one suggest, if I eligible to apply and if yes, are my stakes high? As many Consultants are giving me different point of view, not sure what to do?

Posted from my mobile device

Yes you can get in
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 14:00
Businessconquerer wrote:
ssahil89 wrote:
I have completed B.Tech with 69%, I have 7+ years work experience, and scored 680 in GMAT. I want to pursue MBA in Business Analytics from UoA for 2020 fall intake. Can any one suggest, if I eligible to apply and if yes, are my stakes high? As many Consultants are giving me different point of view, not sure what to do?

Posted from my mobile device

Yes you can get in


Thank you for answering. Many consultants are saying my % is on the lower side and I would not be invited by them, what do you think, what is the probability of getting through? What do you suggest, I should do?
Sloan MIT School Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2018
Posts: 580
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 14:02
Apply, your GMAT is on the higher side
Make sure you put up some good community work and other stuff to get in
It is not that selective
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 14:23
Businessconquerer wrote:
Apply, your GMAT is on the higher side
Make sure you put up some good community work and other stuff to get in
It is not that selective


Ok. Thanks for your suggestion. I have done some community work though I don't have certificates for the work I did, but I have a good career growth. Thanks again for boosting my confidence.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business   [#permalink] 28 Nov 2019, 14:23
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Can I get admission in Alberta school of Business

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne