It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 05:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

CR Bible and RC Manhattan

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 26

Concentration: Marketing, International Business
CR Bible and RC Manhattan [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 22:00
Hello Experts,
I have been doing CR bible and RC Manhattan since last 20 days but the truth is I am still at 1/4 th of the both books. Also its very tedious and time consuming.
Any other strategy that is effective for RC ?????

Also whats I believe is reading good articles daily is the best option to improve RC and taking notes simultaneously will be the effective thing here.

I have left with 50 days only for my GMAT. so need to improve verbal in the meantime only. :lol:

Thanks in advance for experts reply.

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 26

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 47 [1], given: 312

Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Premium Member Reviews Badge
CR Bible and RC Manhattan [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 23:53
This post received
KUDOS
For CR, I suggest that you go and read the whole book, no compromise here. Or, you can also get hold of Kaplan premiere, that's also a good book to consider. I personally prefer Kaplan Premiere over CR bible - short and simple !!

Coming to RC : considering number of pages in MGMAT RC, I personally think its a wastage of time. The source of difficulty is not with the passage, but with the answer choice. So, I believe you have to be extremely brutal while selecting and eliminating an answer choice - then only you can be good at RC.

I see people suggesting to read Economist article, or NYTimes, but personally I dont how does it help. If you go over all the RC passages in verbal and OG, is there any one passage you can take and tell - "I cannot understand anything...". No.. the difficulty lies on two front - patience or your set of minds in exam condition and second your approach.

Cheers !!

If you find my posts/replies helpful, please take a moment to click on the "kudos" icon.

Kudos [?]: 47 [1], given: 312

CR Bible and RC Manhattan   [#permalink] 05 Oct 2017, 23:53

CR Bible and RC Manhattan

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap