It is currently 22 Jan 2018, 16:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Does your information transfer from one application year to another?

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
Does your information transfer from one application year to another? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2017, 09:19
Hello!

I have a quick question! I started applications for several schools this year but I will not be able to do Round 2 (or 3). Therefore, I am considering applying in Round 1 in 2018. My question is: does all the information I have already filled out in my online application forms transfer to the new application I will start in 2018?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Admission Consultant
S
Affiliations: IvyLeagueEdge
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Schools: Yale (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
WE: Operations (Other)
Re: Does your information transfer from one application year to another? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2017, 10:52
tschural wrote:
Hello!

I have a quick question! I started applications for several schools this year but I will not be able to do Round 2 (or 3). Therefore, I am considering applying in Round 1 in 2018. My question is: does all the information I have already filled out in my online application forms transfer to the new application I will start in 2018?

Thank you!

Depends.
Generally NO,
though some schools offer to fill in all the details from the previous year application (When you start filling in the form again, esp if it was submitted). If the app wasn't submitted, some schools may even delete it all automatically.

If you found my post helpful, kindly press "+1 Kudos" to appreciate :-)

The Ivy League Edge (MBA - Yale SOM)

Interviewing soon? Connect for Unlimited Mock Interviews at your convenience, and preparation with Interview Questions.

Applying for Fall 2019? PM me your resume for a FREE detailed profile evaluation.

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/balkrishna/
Top20.GradSchools(at)gmail(dot)com +91-987-356-3953

Coaching success for admissions and scholarships to the World's best - MBA and MS
We take PERSONAL interest in your success.

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
P
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Does your information transfer from one application year to another? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2017, 12:14
This post received
KUDOS
tschural wrote:
Hello!

Thank you!

Based on personal experience with many schools( before submitting), the answer is yes. Some schools carry over even the recommendation letters but sometimes not. So you need to check.
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
G

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 17:54
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This is definitely a case by case situation. But you need be prepared to fill out your application again from scratch. If you’re unsure of submitting it might be worth recording in word just in case so you don’t lose all of your hard work

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 18:45
Thank you everyone! VeritasPrepDozie - your idea to record it in word is great!

Posted from my mobile device
Re: Does your information transfer from one application year to another?   [#permalink] 05 Jan 2018, 18:45

Does your information transfer from one application year to another?

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap