GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 11 Dec 2019, 20:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

E GMAT Online vs Crackverbal Online

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CrackVerbal Representative
B
Re: E GMAT Online vs Crackverbal Online  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2019, 06:20
I would obviously recommend the CrackVerbal GMAT online course because I'm part of the CrackVerbal team and I know the kind of dedication that has gone into creating the GMAT online course.

We have distilled our experience training more than 10,000 GMAT students for over 15 years into one powerful GMAT online course.

But don't go by what I say, sign up for our GMAT trial course and see if our teaching methodology suits your learning needs.

Visit http://bit.ly/2HIw87n to access our Free GMAT Kickstarter Course!

The CrackVerbal GMAT online course has been designed to provide you with practical strategies and a systematic plan to prepare effectively for the GMAT along with a busy schedule.

Based on our interaction with thousands of students, we realized that figuring out HOW to prepare for the GMAT is more challenging than WHAT to do to score well. We realized that none of the traditional GMAT courses actually teach you how to study effectively for the GMAT.

To tackle this issue, we have incorporated specific modules in our course to help you prepare better for the GMAT with a full-time job.

The CrackVerbal GMAT course is based on a 3-part framework which includes understanding the concepts, applying the strategies and having the success mindset to crack the GMAT in your first attempt.

Here are some of the Key Features of the CrackVerbal GMAT online course:

1. Structured In-Depth Course
Access 76+ hours of GMAT verbal & quant videos in HD. These videos are divided into GMAT Strategy, concept and application videos.

2. Updated Course Videos:
Our course videos have been updated to reflect the changes made by GMAT its exam pattern in 2018. All our modules contain the updated set of videos and strategies to maximize your GMAT results.

3. Created by Experts
Our course has been designed by a carefully selected team of highly skilled CrackVerbal Instructors, the program is optimized to help you get your target GMAT score.

4. Progressive Learning Framework
We have spent countless hours developing a framework based on techniques that we have seen work for our high-scoring students

5. Customized Study Plan
You will work with designated Mentors to create 1-3 month or long-term study plans based on your GMAT preparation requirements.

6. Exclusive CrackVerbal GMAT Testing Platform
Our GMAT testing platform will help you perfect your GMAT test-taking strategy. The testing platform contains more than 45 sectional tests along with detailed explanations and AI-based analytics. You will get a detailed performance report at the end of every test which will help you identify your areas of improvement.

You can check out our testing platform by visiting http://bit.ly/2HIlPQD

7. Designated Student Counsellor
You get assigned a student counselor who is just a phone call away to sort any issues or queries you are facing with your GMAT prep.

8. Access to Live Sessions
We conduct regular live sessions, where we cover advanced GMAT topics and also answer any questions you might have with particular concepts.

9. Easy Refund policy
We have a 7-day no question asked money back policy.

Our GMAT online course also includes the following modules:

1) GMAT Quant Basics: This module has everything that you need to brush up on your basic quant skills (especially if you are a non-engineer) so you can strengthen the core skills before you move on to the GMAT Quant course.

2) Psychological Hacks to Crack the GMAT - This module covers areas from cognitive science, productivity techniques, and neuroscience to help you create a system to crack the GMAT (especially if you have a tough schedule at work/school during the week)

3) Onboarding GMAT 101 - This module includes all the key aspects to maximize your prep over the next few months.

4) Inside the Mind of a 760 Scorer - In this modules, you will get multiple perspectives on solving the question and will open up the critical thinking process to approaching GMAT 650-750 level questions - a key skill needed on the GMAT.

5) GMAT Score Booster Strategies - This module will give you a snapshot view of the entire course along with specific strategies of guessing, timing, and managing your mental stamina.

Before making up your mind, do signup for our free GMAT Kickstarter Course (http://bit.ly/2HIw87n) to see if our teaching style meets your learning needs.

Show Tags

New post 07 Jul 2019, 03:29
I'm planning to buy egmat verbal online. Believe its 200$.
But i can't find the correct link to this.
Can anyone help with this

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2019, 17:41
I have been using crackverbal online for the past few months. I have to tell you it has been a wonderful experience as the verbal section is really helpful and detailed.
There are plenty of practice questions for you to test your knowdlege on the topic you just learned. I really also like the end of topic test questions they really let you know where you stand in the understanding of the topic. The videos are clear and hit all the major topics and key strategies.

In Quant section there is a Quant basic video section which really helps brush up and makes your base strong for advanced gmat maths.
Similar to the verbal section. There are plenty of explanation videos and practice questions for you to make sure you succeed.
Overall if you are looking for a online course for GMAT with detailed videos and are ready to put in some time crackverbal is a great resource and the team at crackverbal is really helpful if you have any problems. They are an email or a phone call away to resolve any issues.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Swapnil.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2019, 17:41
I have been using crackverbal online for the past few months. I have to tell you it has been a wonderful experience as the verbal section is really helpful and detailed.
There are plenty of practice questions for you to test your knowdlege on the topic you just learned. I really also like the end of topic test questions they really let you know where you stand in the understanding of the topic. The videos are clear and hit all the major topics and key strategies.

In Quant section there is a Quant basic video section which really helps brush up and makes your base strong for advanced gmat maths.
Similar to the verbal section. There are plenty of explanation videos and practice questions for you to make sure you succeed.
Overall if you are looking for a online course for GMAT with detailed videos and are ready to put in some time crackverbal is a great resource and the team at crackverbal is really helpful if you have any problems. They are an email or a phone call away to resolve any issues.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Swapnil.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.8
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2019, 23:06
Hi,

Crackverbal online classes has a human touch and they have superfast support.

You can get in touch with the student advisor on phone and they help you with your strategy and sometimes they help you get in touch with Subject Matter Expert which is real helpful.
I am not sure about the trustworthiness of reviews in GC. I have decided to take Crackverbal because they had 19k youtube followers and oldest videos they put date back to 7 years which seems more trsutworthy to me. You can view their free courses and decide.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 20:37
I have taken CRACKVERBAL online course .All I can say is its a very helpful course.Few months back,I was also very confused as to which course to go for.Then I came across this course.
It's has descriptive lectures in which firstly all the important concepts are explained covering each and every aspect and then solving problems for that particular concept.I also want to add the question sheets and the mapping sheet of OG questions are also provided with a proper illustrative plan in the excel as to how an aspirant should prepare for quant and verbal .
Considering the details which these guys cover and the thorough knowledge about every aspect of the exam.
I would really recommend to you to go for crackverbal.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2019, 12:06
I have purchased the crack verbal online course and I have been preparing both quant and verbal using the resources provided in the course content. One thing that i would like to highlight is the fact that crack verbal course content is really comprehensive and covers critical aspects of verbal ( sentence correction tricks , critical reasoning hacks ) that would help in solving questions quicker with improved accuracy. They do not try to cover concepts that are not tested on the GMAT and are very accurate with the content which helps in preparing for the test completely in a short span of time. They also have a testing portal which has a lot of questions arranged topic wise which is really helpful for practice and assessment. The support team is quick in responding to mails and you can always send your doubts and queries and it will definitely get addressed.

If you are a working professional and you want conceptual clarity for GMAT prep on the go , Crack Verbal online course is a definite yes from my experience.
Hope this helps ! :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2019, 21:55
Crackverbal's GMAT course is top quality for a good price and has the flexibility that any full-time worker needs-both online and classroom programs are available, and you can study as much as you can and wherever you prefer. I like how each lesson is separate and structured for learning one key concept in every lesson. This helps students to not get overwhelmed by all the material at once, but rather handle the GMAT in bite-sized chunks. The course is all about concepts, logic, and strategies. Every section features a number of practice questions and each question is explained to ensure the concepts are fully and clearly understood. The score booster section is something that will really help you to improve your score and I personally really appreciate Crackverbal for including this section. The Crackverbal team is very friendly and professional. My instructor provided outstanding instruction on all aspects of the exam. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and thorough.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 07:59
Crack verbal is a Very good institute to start your GMAT course, I have taken GMAT online course from crack verbal, every topic was explained clearly in detailed manner, mentors had helped in improving my concepts. I have also recommended crack verbal GMAT course to my friends who are very happy after enrolling the course. The strategies they use to explain GMAT concepts are unique and easy to implement, I am very satisfied and happy with crack verbal teaching and management support .
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2019, 07:21
It's Egmat my friend period.
CrackVerbal Representative
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 03:01
Don't take anyone's word for granted. Sign up for both the e-gmat & Crackverbal trial course and then decide for yourself based on the content of the course.

See which course offers the best video explanation of the GMAT concepts in a way that caters to your understanding and learning requirements.
B
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 03:10
Youraisemeup wrote:
It's Egmat my friend period.

Dont be foolish to spend all your money on prep only. Applications and consulting for them is an expensive process.
Money saved=Money earned

Regards
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2019, 23:03
Dear All.

of all the online courses on Gmat .. i think Crackverbal is the best reason:
- The course is very well organised.
- The difficulty level in the course is matching with the actual test
- And they keep it simple.... view the course and then do the related problems in the OG guide.

Much recommended.

Thanks
Rahul
GMAT Club Bot
Re: E GMAT Online vs Crackverbal Online   [#permalink] 16 Nov 2019, 23:03

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 33 posts ] 

E GMAT Online vs Crackverbal Online

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics