Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:15 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 187 [0]
Given Kudos: 379
WE:Advertising (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: E-GMAT vs MATH REVOLUTION [#permalink]
EMPOWERgmatRichC

I took full-length GMAT, but I skipped the quant section, because from the beginning of my prep (6th April), I didn't do anything from quant section.

1. My official GMAT exam is on 23th of June
2. Well, in weekdays I study from 3 to 4 hours and in Saturdays and Sundays from 5 to 6 hours.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Interesting a lot. everybody here is available for help.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi dave9783,

Even though you have not studied much for the Quant section so far, it's still important to take FULL-LENGTH CATs at regular intervals (since there are Test-taking skills that take time to develop, but that can really only be learned by taking CATs over time). In addition, some of the skills that you've developed during your Verbal studies will apply to how you handle the Quant section - and it's important to see how well you've honed your overall skills at this point. As such, I strongly recommend that you take one of the Official GMAT CATs and take it in a realistic fashion (take the FULL CAT - with the Essay and IR sections, take it away from your home, at the same time of day as when you'll take the Official GMAT, etc.). Once you have that score, you should report back here and we can discuss how best to proceed.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 16831 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Send PM
Expert Reply
dave9783 wrote:
Hello Guys!

I've just finished my verbal prep. I mean understanding the concepts, but I will do questions everyday. My improvement is quite surprising for me, because in 5 weeks with e-gmat I improved from 13 to 31.

Now I want to start my quant prep, but I don't know whether I should choose the e-gmat quant prep or math revolution. My actual GMAT is in 6 weeks and target score is around 650.
What's more my quant skills are quite well. I just have to understand the process how to do questions type, which are on GMAT.

Thanks for your help!

Daniel

Hey Dave,

Glad to see that your Verbal score has improve significantly. :)

To ace the Quant section in GMAT, you will need to develop a methodical approach and ensure that during your preparation phase you get constant feedback on which areas you need to focus on and improve.

The Quant course of e-GMAT has been built to ensure that :

1. You get to learn the best processes to solve both PS and DS type of Questions.
2. You get sufficient practice. We have around 1100+ Question in Quant Scholaranium and we have recently revamped it to include a lot of new questions. Practicing quality questions and going through the detailed solution will really help you develop a structured approach.
3. Since you have gone through the Verbal course, you must have seen that that we provide you awesome analytics, which will help you identify your areas of strength and weaknesses as well as help you understand what kind of you gap do you have - conceptual or process-related gaps?
4. Lastly we conduct Quant Workshops, which have been designed to help you understand what is your current level in Quant. We have two Quant workshops, you can attend one at the starting of your preparation and know your current level and you can attend the second one, a week before your actual GMAT. In this workshop, we also help you develop a plan of action so that you precisely target your weak areas and improve exponentially. :)

All in all, the Quant course of e-GMAT has all the ingredients to help you succeed!

If you still have any doubts, you can ping me or write to me at saquib@e-gmat.com and I will be more than happy to help.

Regards,
Saquib
Quant Lead|e-GMAT
GMAT Club Bot