It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 08:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Get GMAT Club Test Questions for a Fraction of the Price

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 27203 [0], given: 5003

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Get GMAT Club Test Questions for a Fraction of the Price [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2014, 11:51
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Introducing a new productGMAT Club Test Questions - The Forum

Almost every bschool applicant knows about GMAT Club Tests - they are hardcore quant questions and cost $79 for 3 months and $99 for 6 month access. Now, we have one more option - you can get access to all of these questions in the forum format for a fraction of the price.

Introductory September Offer: For only $9.95 you can get access to all of the 1,378 questions that are identical to the ones you would encounter in the tests and quizzes. If you are on a low budget - this is your easy way to get all of the GMAT Club's questions. Price will be going up to $19.99 October 1st.

Get Access Here - http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-tests-59/

About GMAT Club Tests

The coolest things about the GMAT Club Tests 3.0 (Beta): [Try them yourself]

1. Really detailed analytics - it is probably more stats and performance details than anyone would ever want but we wanted to give that option and choice to users. You now have an option to add even non-GMAT Club into the "My Performance" area.
  2. Save your results and export them - we have added ability to download your results in Excel or PDF format
  3. Very flexible Quiz engine - you can guild quizzes by 40+ topics, you can use questions that have been attempted (such as the ones you have guessed or made a mistake on) or you can take unattempted questions. You can also take bookmarked questions or those you have taken over 3 mins to answer. You can also build a quiz from within the "Mistake Analysis" in the "My Performance" area - select the questions you would like in your quiz using filters and click "Build a Quiz" button
  4. We have added a browse mode to quizzes. A number of your requested to be able to browse all 1,200+ questions - we have added this functionality for you
  5. We have optimized the algorithm that has increased the overall number of quant CAT's to 19
  6. Many other features have been added to the question review screen - you now have ability to save notes on every question, see statistics to understand how other test takers perform, and provide feedback to us to improve the questions themselves.
  7. We are adding more quant and verbal questions. The new questions will be in the database by June 1st (we have over 100 new questions to add), which will in turn increase the number of CAT's even higher
  8. Tests now have a pause feature - you can pause them for a few mins or a month; they also are resilient to connection issues and will automatically go into "pause" mode if you lose connection to the internet.
  9. Full redesigned interface with other great functionality - name tests after you finish them to be descriptive, you can mark questions as "Reviewed", and get a free day of access by liking GMAT Club on Facebook!

Try the New Tests
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
2014-09-05_1158.png
2014-09-05_1158.png [ 52.03 KiB | Viewed 3993 times ]

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Schools: Duke '19
GPA: 3.28
Reviews Badge
Re: Get GMAT Club Test Questions for a Fraction of the Price [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2014, 14:58
bb:

I have a few questions about the forum access option ($9.99).

1.) Is it just single questions with a timer (no tests or groups of questions unless you buy $79.95 package)?
2.) As a corollary to that, are there analytics with the forum access or is it just with the two more expensive options?

I apologize if these questions are quite elementary. I'm rather new to GMAT Club so I'm not too familiar with all the options/tools on the website.

Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2014, 07:51
LongWay wrote:
bb:

I have a few questions about the forum access option ($9.99).

1.) Is it just single questions with a timer (no tests or groups of questions unless you buy $79.95 package)?
2.) As a corollary to that, are there analytics with the forum access or is it just with the two more expensive options?

I apologize if these questions are quite elementary. I'm rather new to GMAT Club so I'm not too familiar with all the options/tools on the website.

Thanks!

Thank you for your questions!

1. Correct, you just get the questions. No grouping or anything like that, but you can take them one at a time.
2. There is not really analytics - we could not do anything there so again if you want analytics, you would want the tests package.

Let me know if anything else.
Best Regards,
BB

Founder of GMAT Club

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2014, 20:29
Only 1 week left to take advantage of the promotional pricing. Intro Offer ends Sept 30th.

Founder of GMAT Club

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 41

Concentration: Technology, Other
Schools: Haas
GMAT Date: 01-14-2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2014, 19:50
Hi BB ,

I won a 1 month subscription to GMAT club tests in RAGCT , but i already have an existing subcription till Jan 5th , can by subscription be extended from Jan 5th ?
Also quick question here if i take the free questions are these the ones which appear on the current GMAT club tests , i do not want to know the answers before taking the test.

Thanks and Regards ,
Sheldon Rodrigues

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 41

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2014, 19:53
shelrod007 wrote:
Hi BB ,

I won a 1 month subscription to GMAT club tests in RAGCT , but i already have an existing subcription till Jan 5th , can by subscription be extended from Jan 5th ?
Also quick question here if i take the free questions are these the ones which appear on the current GMAT club tests , i do not want to know the answers before taking the test.

Thanks and Regards ,
Sheldon Rodrigues

Hi. The free questions do NOT appear on the GMAT Club CAT Tests, so you can take them here or in the tests (just go to the free tab) - these are the same questions.

Yes, your subscription will be extended by 1 month (talk to Souvik).

Thanks!

Founder of GMAT Club

Re: Get GMAT Club Test Questions for a Fraction of the Price   [#permalink] 03 Oct 2014, 19:53