GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Oct 2018, 15:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 17
Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2018, 23:51
Hi

A quick question for which I seek clarification and guidance. I plan to give my GMAT in August 2018. The GMAT official guide for 2019 is scheduled to release this, June 2018
. Which official guide should i use to prepare for the GMAT? The official guide 2018 or official guide 2019. Your input will be of great help.
Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 01 Aug 2017
Posts: 188
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: ISB '20 (S), IIMA (S)
GMAT 1: 500 Q47 V15
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2018, 01:07
2
vikramnugge wrote:
Hi

A quick question for which I seek clarification and guidance. I plan to give my GMAT in August 2018. The GMAT official guide for 2019 is scheduled to release this, June 2018
. Which official guide should i use to prepare for the GMAT? The official guide 2018 or official guide 2019. Your input will be of great help.


Hello vikramnugge,

There won't be much difference in the OG 2018 or OG 2019.

Only few questions in OG 2018 will be replaced with new questions in OG 2019.

You can use either of these two materials.
_________________

If it helps you please press Kudos!

Thank You
Sudhanshu

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 488
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2018, 23:35
SudhanshuSingh wrote:
vikramnugge wrote:
Hi

A quick question for which I seek clarification and guidance. I plan to give my GMAT in August 2018. The GMAT official guide for 2019 is scheduled to release this, June 2018
. Which official guide should i use to prepare for the GMAT? The official guide 2018 or official guide 2019. Your input will be of great help.


Hello vikramnugge,

There won't be much difference in the OG 2018 or OG 2019.

Only few questions in OG 2018 will be replaced with new questions in OG 2019.

You can use either of these two materials.


OG 2019 will have 130 new questions. Is there a place where we can find these new questions only. I already have 2018 OG's with me. It would be nice if I could get those 130 extra questions which are not in OG 2018. This would give me the best of both the books.
_________________

"Please hit :thumbup: +1 Kudos if you like this post" :student_man:

_________________
Manish :geek:

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me"

Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 01 Aug 2017
Posts: 188
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: ISB '20 (S), IIMA (S)
GMAT 1: 500 Q47 V15
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2018, 23:48
CAMANISHPARMAR wrote:
SudhanshuSingh wrote:
vikramnugge wrote:
Hi

A quick question for which I seek clarification and guidance. I plan to give my GMAT in August 2018. The GMAT official guide for 2019 is scheduled to release this, June 2018
. Which official guide should i use to prepare for the GMAT? The official guide 2018 or official guide 2019. Your input will be of great help.


Hello vikramnugge,

There won't be much difference in the OG 2018 or OG 2019.

Only few questions in OG 2018 will be replaced with new questions in OG 2019.

You can use either of these two materials.


OG 2019 will have 130 new questions. Is there a place where we can find these new questions only. I already have 2018 OG's with me. It would be nice if I could get those 130 extra questions which are not in OG 2018. This would give me the best of both the books.


If so you can choose to buy OG 2019.

OG 2018 - New Questions are available here - https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-gmat-off ... 43531.html

OG 2017 - Complete Questions are available here - https://gmatclub.com/forum/og-2017-foru ... 22326.html

You can also navigate through GMAT Club forum to search new/old OG questions.

Hope it helps.
_________________

If it helps you please press Kudos!

Thank You
Sudhanshu

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 488
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2018, 23:57
OG 2019 will have 130 new questions. Is there a place where we can find these new questions only. I already have 2018 OG's with me. It would be nice if I could get those 130 extra questions which are not in OG 2018. This would give me the best of both the books.[/quote]

If so you can choose to buy OG 2019.

OG 2018 - New Questions are available here - https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-gmat-off ... 43531.html

OG 2017 - Complete Questions are available here - https://gmatclub.com/forum/og-2017-foru ... 22326.html

You can also navigate through GMAT Club forum to search new/old OG questions.

Hope it helps.[/quote]

OG 2019 will have 130 new questions. Is there a place where we can find these new questions only. I already have 2018 OG's with me. It would be nice if I could get those 130 extra questions which are not in OG 2018. This would give me the best of both the books.[/quote]
_________________

"Please hit :thumbup: +1 Kudos if you like this post" :student_man:

_________________
Manish :geek:

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me"

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide &nbs [#permalink] 22 May 2018, 23:57
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Giving my GMAT in August 2018, should I buy GMAT official 2019 guide

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.