GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Jul 2020, 02:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Gmat online on surface pro

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: IE '22
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 4
Gmat online on surface pro  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 11:43
I am planning to take GMAT online on surface pro , which allows me to write on whiteboard using its touchscreen/ surface pen . Are we allowed to use it ?

Posted from my mobile device
Target Test Prep Representative
V
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Re: Gmat online on surface pro  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 17:01
Hi gpranjal30,

While I believe you can use a surface pro, you cannot actually use the touchscreen or surface pen during the exam. For more information regarding the online GMAT, you may find it helpful to read this article:

https://blog.targettestprep.com/take-the-gmat-online/

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
225 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Gmat online on surface pro  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2020, 21:58
gpranjal30 wrote:
I am planning to take GMAT online on surface pro , which allows me to write on whiteboard using its touchscreen/ surface pen . Are we allowed to use it ?

Posted from my mobile device

Hi gpranjal30,

No you cannot. It gives you unfair advantage compared to other candidates who may not have access to similar technology.
However, there is a positive update for candidates who are not comfortable with the online whiteboard. The GMAC has decided to permit usage of physical whiteboard for candidates who take the exam from 11th June 2020 onwards.
Check out the official page https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-online/p ... rd-options for details.

All the best.

Cheers!
Team - TopTier

Connect with us here at http://www.toptiermba.org for a free consultation
Follow us for latest updates: Facebook at @toptiermbain || LinkedIN at www.linkedin.com/company/toptiermba
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Gmat online on surface pro   [#permalink] 06 Jun 2020, 21:58

Gmat online on surface pro

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: souvonik2k