Last visit was: 17 May 2024, 12:24 It is currently 17 May 2024, 12:24
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11684 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 660 Q43 V38
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GMAT Prep Exam Pack 2 functionality issue [#permalink]
Thanks for your reply. I ended up closing the program. For whatever reason, the answers I submitted were not saved, thankfully. Because of that, I didn't "lose" a practice test. I lost my essay and IR questions; however, I remembered all the answers I selected, so it wasn't an issue. I upgraded and was able to start the first exam in the GMAT Prep Exam 2 package. Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Accounting, Accounting
Schools: AGSM
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
hbeazy wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I ended up closing the program. For whatever reason, the answers I submitted were not saved, thankfully. Because of that, I didn't "lose" a practice test. I lost my essay and IR questions; however, I remembered all the answers I selected, so it wasn't an issue. I upgraded and was able to start the first exam in the GMAT Prep Exam 2 package. Hope this helps.

How did it go? whats your score? I scored 640 and found it more difficult specially the RC? Previously scored 720 on exam pack 1.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GMAT Prep Exam Pack 2 functionality issue [#permalink]
IR: Score went down a point

Quant: My score went down. I had some atypical results. (My DS score was higher than usual. My PS score was much lower than usual. Also, my algebra score was very low.)

Verbal: First of all, I saw so many questions about cigarettes. It was bizarre. While I was taking the test, the verbal felt easier than usual. I ended up getting a 40. It's the first test I've taken that I've been able to finish in the allotted time. I thought SC was pretty standard. The RC passages seemed similar to passages I've encountered on the other practice tests; however, there was one inference question that I found difficult. I was trying to mind my timing goals, so I just guessed and moved on. Needless to say, I got the question wrong. There were two tricky CR questions. On one of the questions, the writers "got me." The other question stumped me. The question was about Lyme disease (another one!). When I reviewed the question after the test, I realized that I had overlooked a piece of information. I also noticed that I only had one weaken question, which seemed atypical.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4675 [0]
Given Kudos: 637
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Expert Reply
hbeazy wrote:
The other question stumped me. The question was about Lyme disease (another one!).
They do seem to have some sort of obsession/fascination with Lyme disease...
GMAT Club Bot