GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Mar 2019, 04:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT preparation plan

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Quant   Verbal   

Intern
Intern
GMAT preparation plan  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 05:22
Hi all!

Thank you for viewing this post. I am looking forward to being admitted to a MiM, so the GMAT is required. My target score is 700-720, I ended up with a 500 score on my first mock, it was probably low due to my Dutch education as compared to the English way of asking questions. I've been getting familiar with the GMAT, quant concepts and verbal concepts for more than a month now, so I guess I wasted some time there. I am looking for a more advanced approach since I'll take the GMAT and the end of July. I read so many articles and reviews about preparation courses, but can't decide on what way to go. So, I thought why not ask the experts over here on GMAT club? ;) So I have about 4 months of dedicated practice till D-day. :p Money isn't really an issue, for now, so I am looking for the optimal option, I live in the Netherlands and didn't see very amazing private tutors, so I guess that I will start off with an online prep course. I myself was thinking about MGMAT or doing e-Gmat and Math revolution both. I don't have a clue, to be honest, so please guide me with this and keep in mind that I read most articles on GMATClub. If you would like to contact me please do so as I am looking really much forward to talk with an insider!

Thanks in advance!
François,
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Schools: ISB '20 (D), NUS '21
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT preparation plan  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 05:53
Hey!

Sign up for e-GMAT's service for Verbal and Quants. e-GMAT will hand-hold you through all the requirements of GMAT.

All the best. Feel free to ask anything.

Posted from my mobile device

If my post was helpful, kindly contribute a Kudos.

Manager
Manager
S
GMAT 1: 490 Q47 V13
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 08:08
FrancoisFrancis wrote:
Hi all!

Thank you for viewing this post. I am looking forward to being admitted to a MiM, so the GMAT is required. My target score is 700-720, I ended up with a 500 score on my first mock, it was probably low due to my Dutch education as compared to the English way of asking questions. I've been getting familiar with the GMAT, quant concepts and verbal concepts for more than a month now, so I guess I wasted some time there. I am looking for a more advanced approach since I'll take the GMAT and the end of July. I read so many articles and reviews about preparation courses, but can't decide on what way to go. So, I thought why not ask the experts over here on GMAT club? ;) So I have about 4 months of dedicated practice till D-day. :p Money isn't really an issue, for now, so I am looking for the optimal option, I live in the Netherlands and didn't see very amazing private tutors, so I guess that I will start off with an online prep course. I myself was thinking about MGMAT or doing e-Gmat and Math revolution both. I don't have a clue, to be honest, so please guide me with this and keep in mind that I read most articles on GMATClub. If you would like to contact me please do so as I am looking really much forward to talk with an insider!

Thanks in advance!
François,

Hi,
What was the split of Verbal and Quant score in your mock test? If both are low I suggest you go with eGMAT. eGMAT strong in Verbal. If your quant score is >45, go with Math revolution for quant. All the best for your preparation.
Manager
Manager
P
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 09:14
FrancoisFrancis wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks in advance!
François,

Since money is not an issue then I would strongly recommend the following courses -

TTP for Quants
E-gmat for Verbal

Best wishes! :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 05:35
Hi ,
Thank for sharing the information.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT preparation plan   [#permalink] 19 Mar 2019, 05:35

GMAT preparation plan

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap