It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 05:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 7

Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.3
Re: Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2016, 14:14
SomG2016 wrote:
UCBHaas1219 wrote:
Anyone submitted a scholarship application? Have you received any emails yet? Decision date is today and I was told by the FA Office that emails will be sent out to applicants. Thanks!

Yes, just received an email - no scholarship :(

Same here - just got the email - no scholarship :(

Current Student

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Re: Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2016, 14:25
UCBHaas1219 wrote:
SomG2016 wrote:
UCBHaas1219 wrote:
Anyone submitted a scholarship application? Have you received any emails yet? Decision date is today and I was told by the FA Office that emails will be sent out to applicants. Thanks!

I wonder what is their criteria for the scholarship, they didn't provide any details - just that I didn't match their criteria :O

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2016, 14:49
UCBHaas1219 wrote:
SomG2016 wrote:
UCBHaas1219 wrote:

I received the email too. No scholarship. :(

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2016, 16:43
SomG2016 wrote:

I wonder what is their criteria for the scholarship, they didn't provide any details - just that I didn't match their criteria :O

Yes, nothing specific at all...just that I wasn't selected to receive a Haas Scholarship at this time. Time to start looking at loan options :wink:

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GRE 1: 331 Q166 V165
WE: Research (Computer Hardware)

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2016, 18:47
Folks, I was admitted late and only got the email "EWMBA Next Steps" last Friday afternoon. I was able to create a CalNet ID and log into CalCentral, but could not find where I could complete the SIR/deposit, my dashboard is just empty. Any tips on what I can do? Deadline for deposit is tomorrow. Thank you!

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 3: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2016, 14:27
So excited, so blessed, so thankful to everyone! I just got the call, I am IN! :) By the way, I applied in the rolling admissions round in June.

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2016, 21:28
kdus wrote:
So excited, so blessed, so thankful to everyone! I just got the call, I am IN! :) By the way, I applied in the rolling admissions round in June.

Congrats, kdus! I can imagine your excitement. Now time to accept ;)

Current Student

GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 3: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2016, 23:19
UCBHaas1219 wrote:
kdus wrote:

Congrats, kdus! I can imagine your excitement. Now time to accept ;)

Thank you! I will gladly accept :-D ....just waiting for the official email tomorrow with the instructions.

Re: Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!   [#permalink] 28 Jun 2016, 23:19

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 28 posts ] 

Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aerien, BrushMyQuant

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap