It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 17:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Help [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2018, 22:13
I am a mbbs graduate, aspiring to find a career in entrepeurship. I wish to do an mba and want to give my gmat soon. While searching for the available coaching centre, I came across Top one percent gmat coaching centre bangalore. I have read and heard both good and bad revjews about it which has put me in a fix whether to go ahead with it or not. Any suggestions?

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
P
GMAT 1: 570 Q49 V19
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Help [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 01:26
Hi, top one percent is not bad but what i can advice you is that you have to study on your own -> no institute can spoon feed you to get a good score -> if you really want a good score then you have to work hard and you dont have to depend upon institute.
second, as you are from medical background i assume your verbal must be better than your quants -> so top 1% quants is good , basically in India every institute's quants material is good.
Final advice -> even if you join top 1 % score good in quants and do equally good in verbal as well.

Give Kudos for correct answer and/or if you like the solution.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 01:32
Thankyou so much for ur reply i am ready to workhard only problem is its new to me and coming back to maths after 6 years so i was in dual mind wheather to join a coaching institue or self study if i choose to self study also there what would be the best way to score 750 plus and on internet i saw lot of bad reviews about the tutor sandeep gupta so dont knw wht to do.

Director
Director
P

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 01:46
Jdabhishek wrote:
Thankyou so much for ur reply i am ready to workhard only problem is its new to me and coming back to maths after 6 years so i was in dual mind wheather to join a coaching institue or self study if i choose to self study also there what would be the best way to score 750 plus and on internet i saw lot of bad reviews about the tutor sandeep gupta so dont knw wht to do.

i would say join a coaching institute since you will need quants to be on a higher side => for 750 Q50/51 is a must => so that you will then need 40/41 in Verbal to get 750
JOIN institute.

some steps you can follow

subscribe 2 months calendar schedule for study => study plan
solve practice questions offered daily thru same plan
actively participate in forums quants and verbal
give a diagnostic test to gauge yourself that where you stand now and how far you have to go.. so you can adjust your study hours and date of GMAT accordingly
keep faith in yourself ( i was also aiming for 740 about -> unfortunately i did something wrong in GMAT and spoiled my verbal score )
All the best

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 03:14
Thnq so much so according to u top one percent is good to go with or should i look at some other options in bangalore.

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
P

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2018, 03:44
This post received
KUDOS
Jdabhishek wrote:
Thnq so much so according to u top one percent is good to go with or should i look at some other options in bangalore.

Go for top one percent.

Re: Help   [#permalink] 28 Jan 2018, 03:44

Help

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR FEBRUARY
Math Revolution - $69/mo Type Coupon Code: HOTDEAL2
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - $75 off all packages Valentine's special. Valid until Feb. 15
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap