GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 12:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

help with IR questions

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
help with IR questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2017, 10:13
I was quite puzzled while reviewing the Peterson's Master the GMAT 2015. IR Q7.1, 7.2 in Practical Test 2 (pg. 461). For the questions, is "a full scholarship" = "average financial aid package per student"? and why is that? I thought that average financial aid package would be the average of ( like 1 student gets 100% scholarship and 1 gets 50% scholarship then the average amount would be 75% of a fixed amount, not equal the full scholarship (100%)?)

And moreover, nowhere in the letter + the graph do they mention the class of '02.... and suddenly in the questions there is a class of '02 :/
I think that these could be some pretty stupid and petty questions of me, but I am often taken by surprise and quite daunted by these little "out of nowhere" things. Can anyone please advice on how to cope with the IR section? Is it usually that everybody gets the maximum score for the IR? Because even though I have found a ton of CR and M in Gmatclub, I don't think that many people discuss much about the IR...
Thank you guys so much :D
Attachments

gmat ir 1.jpg
gmat ir 1.jpg [ 440.72 KiB | Viewed 873 times ]

gmat ir 2.jpg
gmat ir 2.jpg [ 694.94 KiB | Viewed 871 times ]

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GPA: 4
Re: help with IR questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2018, 10:33
Y
Y
Y
Intern
Intern
B
Re: help with IR questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2018, 03:45
I think it is Y , Y , N

In 2010 46 % of 320 contributed, which is less than 165.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: help with IR questions &nbs [#permalink] 06 Sep 2018, 03:45

help with IR questions

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: chetan2u, Bunuel

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap