GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Sep 2018, 18:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

How many days required to complete E-GMAT verbal online?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
CAT Tests
How many days required to complete E-GMAT verbal online?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 06:32
Hello,

I was thinking of buying the E-GMAT verbal online course but I only have 2 months till the exam.
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to complete the whole course considering I'm a working professional giving about 15 hours a week for preparation?

Thanks in advance. :-)
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.7
WE: Analyst (Retail Banking)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: How many days required to complete E-GMAT verbal online?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 07:04
ArunimaChoudhury wrote:
Hello,

I was thinking of buying the E-GMAT verbal online course but I only have 2 months till the exam.
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to complete the whole course considering I'm a working professional giving about 15 hours a week for preparation?

With 15 hours a week you will have 120 hours in two months. it is really tough to complete the whole egmat verbal section in this time limit. I bought egmat verbal recently and they don't publish the video tutorial time/duration in the index( may be there is way to find it but I don't know). The only way for me to know the time Is by finishing the section at least once.

I emailed egmat to find a way to know the time duration of each class in the verbal section. Waiting for their reply.

Hope this helps.

All d best for your exam.

Sent from my Z971 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
V
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 11:32
ArunimaChoudhury wrote:
Hello,

Hi ArunimaChoudhury,

E-gmat verbal online is a bit lengthy course. I took around 1 month to complete the SC and the CR section with around 25 hours a week. After each lesson there is a practice Quiz for your conceptual clarity and it is very advisable to do them to solidify your learning. 2 months may be a short time but if you can put in a few extra hours you can probably finish the course. Please note that E-gmat Scholaranium is one of the best practice tools for verbal and you may want to finish atleast 50% of that before you sit for your GMAT.

Hope this helps. All the best!

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.7
WE: Analyst (Retail Banking)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 12:59
rohan2345 wrote:
ArunimaChoudhury wrote:
Hello,

Hi ArunimaChoudhury,

E-gmat verbal online is a bit lengthy course. I took around 1 month to complete the SC and the CR section with around 25 hours a week. After each lesson there is a practice Quiz for your conceptual clarity and it is very advisable to do them to solidify your learning. 2 months may be a short time but if you can put in a few extra hours you can probably finish the course. Please note that E-gmat Scholaranium is one of the best practice tools for verbal and you may want to finish atleast 50% of that before you sit for your GMAT.

Hello rohan2345,

Is there any way to find out the time duration of each section in EGMAT.

V
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2018, 11:40
iamfirestar wrote:
rohan2345 wrote:
ArunimaChoudhury wrote:
Hello,

Hi ArunimaChoudhury,

Hello rohan2345,

Is there any way to find out the time duration of each section in EGMAT.

Hi ArunimaChoudhury,

They generally give you a rough estimate on the website, but honestly in my opinion it is very subjective. Like for SC they say 30+ hours of video content, though I took a little more time as there are couple of concepts that I spent a little more time on. You can try by starting with SC to get a feel of the whole course and then accordingly from your experience, form a rough time table.

Hope this helps. All the best!!

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

e-GMAT Representative
G
How many days required to complete E-GMAT verbal online?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2018, 04:19
Hi Arunima,

Hope your GMAT prep is coming along fine.
The Verbal Online takes 100-120 hours on an average.However, how much time would you take, is very subjective.

For example- If your starting level is around V30 (60%), you should take around 80 hours to improve to a V40 (90%). Similarly, if you're looking to improve from a V26 (40%) to a V40(90%), you'll take around 120 hours. See below a couple of cases where students improved to high Verbal score in a month's time.

# Nipun improved from V25 to V38 in 4 weeks. Click here to learn how he improved his RC and SC ability tremendously.

# Martina improved from V31 to V46 in just 3 weeks. View her interview to learn how she used Scholaranium.

Also, at the start of the prep, one gets a timeline (basis your current score and your target score) for the full Verbal section and also for the individual sections.

Overall, 2 months /100+ hours are enough to improve using the course.If you still have any doubt, please feel to write to me at support@e-gmat.com to schedule a Free consultation call with a GMAT Strategy consultant.

Best of luck for the GMAT

Happy Learning :)

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.57

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2018, 18:38
egmat wrote:
Hi Arunima,

Hope your GMAT prep is coming along fine.
The Verbal Online takes 100-120 hours on an average.However, how much time would you take, is very subjective.

For example- If your starting level is around V30 (60%), you should take around 80 hours to improve to a V40 (90%). Similarly, if you're looking to improve from a V26 (40%) to a V40(90%), you'll take around 120 hours. See below a couple of cases where students improved to high Verbal score in a month's time.

# Nipun improved from V25 to V38 in 4 weeks. Click here to learn how he improved his RC and SC ability tremendously.

# Martina improved from V31 to V46 in just 3 weeks. View her interview to learn how she used Scholaranium.

Also, at the start of the prep, one gets a timeline (basis your current score and your target score) for the full Verbal section and also for the individual sections.

Overall, 2 months /100+ hours are enough to improve using the course.If you still have any doubt, please feel to write to me at support@e-gmat.com to schedule a Free consultation call with a GMAT Strategy consultant.

Best of luck for the GMAT

Happy Learning :)

Hi,

I recently purchased E-GMAT. My Verbal when I took the exam was V40 and wanted to improve. I have 2 weeks left. How should I use the program to improve it?
Intern
Intern
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2018, 01:02
Hi,
I recently bought e gmat verbal online course. I reached upto V 31 and my target is V 40. Can you suggest how to use thos course to improve in one month time?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: How many days required to complete E-GMAT verbal online? &nbs [#permalink] 16 Aug 2018, 01:02

How many days required to complete E-GMAT verbal online?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: egmat

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap