It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 12:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How to measure difficulty in OG 2018 paper book?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
How to measure difficulty in OG 2018 paper book? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2018, 05:52
I've ordered the paper copy of the OG 18 and am working through the problems. I've also downloaded the Error Log from Gmat club. I know that online prep tests have questions measured by difficulty (easy, medium, hard) but I don't see it in the paper copy of the OG. Does anyone know how I can assign difficulty levels to the questions in the paper OG?
Manager
Manager
G
Reviews Badge
Re: How to measure difficulty in OG 2018 paper book? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2018, 10:15
nekiwa07 wrote:
I've ordered the paper copy of the OG 18 and am working through the problems. I've also downloaded the Error Log from Gmat club. I know that online prep tests have questions measured by difficulty (easy, medium, hard) but I don't see it in the paper copy of the OG. Does anyone know how I can assign difficulty levels to the questions in the paper OG?

Hi there!

The difficulty level is available in the GMAT Club Guide to OG18. Except for RC, all other questions have a difficulty level in the attached spreadsheet.

You could also find it in this post:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-official ... 42995.html

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Hope this helps!
Attachments

GMAT Club Guide to OG 2018 v2.xlsm [293.35 KiB]
Downloaded 13 times

To download please login or register as a user

Please take a moment to hit Kudos if my post helps.

VP
VP
V
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: 339 Q170 V169

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2018, 19:33
nekiwa07 wrote:
With your OG you will also receive a code for the Wiley online platform. There they use the same easy, medium, and hard categories.

Attachment:
OG.png
OG.png [ 109.27 KiB | Viewed 320 times ]

Ascore Prep | Bangalore

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2018, 07:24
sdlife wrote:
nekiwa07 wrote:

Hi there!

The difficulty level is available in the GMAT Club Guide to OG18. Except for RC, all other questions have a difficulty level in the attached spreadsheet.

You could also find it in this post:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-official ... 42995.html

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much! Quick question, I downloaded the guide and on a few questions in the Error log for the DS section, some of the "results" are showing as "Incorrect" although my answer selection enter in column H matches the books answer key as well as the key located on the DS tab. I tried to check the cell functions and it seems to be correct, any suggestions as to why its doing this? the specific questions are Q. No. 234, 238, 239, 241, 243 and 244....
Re: How to measure difficulty in OG 2018 paper book?   [#permalink] 01 Feb 2018, 07:24

How to measure difficulty in OG 2018 paper book?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR FEBRUARY
Math Revolution - $69/mo Type Coupon Code: HOTDEAL2
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - $75 off all packages Valentine's special. Valid until Feb. 15
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap