GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 00:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

How to pick a good consultant for MBA applications

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 2.77
WE: General Management (Other)
How to pick a good consultant for MBA applications  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2018, 07:19
Hey hi,
Just wanted to know about the MBA consultants from the list of consultants on GMAT club, I was going to finalize a consultant and realized that all the Reviews were positive and probably biased towards stating only the positive points about the consultants, so are the list of consultants been reviewed by GMAT Club as well.
Like is there any criteria that GMAT Cub has to add these consultants to your list cause obviously you'll haven't picked every consultant in the market.
So is it safe to say that this list of consultants on this site is probably better than a whole lot of others available in the market and will probably provide a good service cause they are part of GMAT Club recommendations.

I'm just a bit skeptic sorry so wanted to conduct a due diligence before finalizing the consultant :grin:

Thanking you

Regards

Hit the the kudos button if you like the post

Thanks

Manager
Manager
S
Re: How to pick a good consultant for MBA applications  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2018, 00:50
A very valid question.

Everyone is good, and hard working. You should speak with as many as 4 to 5 consultants and pick the one that you get along with. Do this and start with one within one week as you do not have enough time.

Our GMAT Program- Creating 750+ Scores
Our MBA Consulting- Top Schools and significant Scholarships
PythaGURUS Education
http://www.pythagurus.in

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
How to pick a good consultant for MBA applications  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2018, 02:59
Okay thank you so much for the advice.
Also I contacted your office as well right now was told to complete my GMAT first so I guess will do that.

Regards

Thanks

Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2018, 17:17
I can tell you that the best consultants won't take customers late in the game - it is a sign of poor prep and a higher risk of not doing a great job and potentially disappointing you and also potentially creating an unhappy customer. Nobody wants unhappy customers :(

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here!
Want to know application stats & Profiles from last year? Check the Decision Tracker

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 01:51
bb wrote:
I can tell you that the best consultants won't take customers late in the game - it is a sign of poor prep and a higher risk of not doing a great job and potentially disappointing you and also potentially creating an unhappy customer. Nobody wants unhappy customers :(

Yes I get what your saying, thanks bb

Thanks

Admission Consultant
P

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2018, 04:17
saviofernanz wrote:
Hey hi,
Just wanted to know about the MBA consultants from the list of consultants on GMAT club, I was going to finalize a consultant and realized that all the Reviews were positive and probably biased towards stating only the positive points about the consultants, so are the list of consultants been reviewed by GMAT Club as well.
Like is there any criteria that GMAT Cub has to add these consultants to your list cause obviously you'll haven't picked every consultant in the market.
So is it safe to say that this list of consultants on this site is probably better than a whole lot of others available in the market and will probably provide a good service cause they are part of GMAT Club recommendations.

I'm just a bit skeptic sorry so wanted to conduct a due diligence before finalizing the consultant :grin:

Thanking you

Regards

Talk to 5-6 consultants to understand how they work, how they can help you and whether it would be a comfortable fit for you to work together with them.

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Our new book on AMAZON Kindle: THE MOST DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR MBA INTERVIEW PREPARATION

GMAT Club Bot
Re: How to pick a good consultant for MBA applications &nbs [#permalink] 16 Oct 2018, 04:17

How to pick a good consultant for MBA applications

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap