Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 07:32 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 07:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619901 [0]
Given Kudos: 81627
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: IE Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello Everyone,

Please find my details below:

Indian, Female
Undergraduate: Delhi University (average ranked college, B+)
GPA: 3.0 (as per the online conversion, not sure though. I had 63% counted amongst top 10 % in my course).
Undergraduate in History Honrs.
Also took an extra regular language course (Spanish) in Delhi University itself in my final years (ranked A+).

Work Experience:
Started with a fintech start-up as Sales & Marketing executive. (Founders were IIT and IESE alum). Nothing extraordinary except for facilitating ideas that would improve customer's journey and hence improve the sales.
Moved to Digital Marketing (did a short course while working with Udacity and an internship of 5months in a healthcare startup).
Currently working as a Marketing strategist in a healthcare organization (a chain of hospitals in North India). Founder-Directors are INSEAD/LSE/KING's College alums. Been working here to build an online presence in tier 2 and tier 3 cities on India. A major part of my role is to make customer's journey easier on the tech platforms such as apps and websites since most of our customers are hindi users. Have generated revenue of over 1million in a period of 6month by acquiring customers through digital platforms. Co-ordinating with sales team to understand customer's journey and make the process smooth.
No promotions no awards.

I teach Spanish to a school kid and he gets good marks even though m not fluent in Spanish myself. I consider this as an achievement somehow.

GMAT: preparing and aiming for 700.

EC'S:

Was actively involved in College elections. It is a big thing in Delhi University and gains a lot of student attraction. Won the position of Department's secretary two consecutive years (based on votes by students of multiple departments.)
Advocated a plastic free college campus.
Annual crowdfunding for providing basic needs of poor during harsh winters.
Frequent travel to indigenous places to learn about culture and lifestyle of people.

Post MBA Goals: Marketing consultant using advanced technologies primarily in healthcare industry. Wish to work for women and child healthcare and primitive healthcare development in my own country.

Would like to know how achievable is my college goal if I get a GMAT score between 700-720. What could be done to make the goal more realistic? I never kept much record of my EC's.
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Expert Reply
kritikumari wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Hi @kritikumari-- I like your work experience and your profile overall. I encourage you to stay engaged with ie and to think of specific ways you can add value to the class and also what gaps you have in your profile that ie can help you fill. I realize you posted this profile last year but it sounds like you are now ready to apply soon-- best wishes in this process!
Please find my details below:

Indian, Female
Undergraduate: Delhi University (average ranked college, B+)
GPA: 3.0 (as per the online conversion, not sure though. I had 63% counted amongst top 10 % in my course).
Undergraduate in History Honrs.
Also took an extra regular language course (Spanish) in Delhi University itself in my final years (ranked A+).

Work Experience:
Started with a fintech start-up as Sales & Marketing executive. (Founders were IIT and IESE alum). Nothing extraordinary except for facilitating ideas that would improve customer's journey and hence improve the sales.
Moved to Digital Marketing (did a short course while working with Udacity and an internship of 5months in a healthcare startup).
Currently working as a Marketing strategist in a healthcare organization (a chain of hospitals in North India). Founder-Directors are INSEAD/LSE/KING's College alums. Been working here to build an online presence in tier 2 and tier 3 cities on India. A major part of my role is to make customer's journey easier on the tech platforms such as apps and websites since most of our customers are hindi users. Have generated revenue of over 1million in a period of 6month by acquiring customers through digital platforms. Co-ordinating with sales team to understand customer's journey and make the process smooth.
No promotions no awards.

I teach Spanish to a school kid and he gets good marks even though m not fluent in Spanish myself. I consider this as an achievement somehow.

GMAT: preparing and aiming for 700.

EC'S:

Was actively involved in College elections. It is a big thing in Delhi University and gains a lot of student attraction. Won the position of Department's secretary two consecutive years (based on votes by students of multiple departments.)
Advocated a plastic free college campus.
Annual crowdfunding for providing basic needs of poor during harsh winters.
Frequent travel to indigenous places to learn about culture and lifestyle of people.

Post MBA Goals: Marketing consultant using advanced technologies primarily in healthcare industry. Wish to work for women and child healthcare and primitive healthcare development in my own country.

Would like to know how achievable is my college goal if I get a GMAT score between 700-720. What could be done to make the goal more realistic? I never kept much record of my EC's.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GPA: 7.65
Send PM
Hi,
Kindly evaluate my profile

Background- Mechanical Engineer, Male 27 years old, 5.5 years of Experience in Power Sector

Nationality- Indian

Undergrad Information- B.E. from Chattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University
GPA-7.65/10

GMAT: 760

Work experience and leadership-
Working in Jindal India Thermal Power plant, a thermal power producing company with 1200MW capacity, as an Operation Engineer for the past 3 years handling the operations of coal handling department.

Previously worked in Energo Construction Limited, which provides clientele services to L&T power, for 2.5 years as Operation Incharge for the site of thermal power plant handling services of coal handling plant of L&T power.

Community and others-

Core team member of NGO started with a group of friends working in various parts of Chhattisgarh for 2 years.
State runners up in inter college kabaddi championship.
Sports Secretary of college organising various sports events throughout 3rd and 4th year.
Part of organising committee of techfests of college.
Participated in all sports and most of the cultural activities in college and school.
Won in inter departmental cricket tournament of JITPl.
Was the head boy of my school.

Post MBA goals- Work in a FMCG company or manufacturing sector in a lead strategy and management role.

I have no international exposure but considerable client dealing when working with L&T.

What are my chances?
Applying for Jan intake 2022

Posted from my mobile device
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619901 [0]
Given Kudos: 81627
Send PM
Re: IE Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
IE Profile Evaluation
Introducing New Better Profile Evaluations on GMAT Club!

Considering your application to a B-School? The first step in this significant journey is to evaluate your profile to gauge where you stand among the vast pool of applicants. We're excited to introduce a NEW and IMPROVED consolidated list of tools and platforms available on GMAT Club to assist you in this endeavor.