It is currently 23 Jun 2017, 03:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 147
WE 1: 4 years in IT
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2010, 00:03
1
This post received
KUDOS
56
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  95% (hard)

Question Stats:

36% (02:10) correct 64% (02:07) wrong based on 1545 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy rainfall (more than two inches), moderate rainfall (more than one inch, but no more than two inches), light rainfall (at least a trace, but no more than one inch), or no rainfall. In 1990, there were fewer days with light rainfall than in 1910 and fewer with moderate rainfall, yet total rainfall for the year was 20 percent higher in 1990 than in 1910.

If the statements above are true, then it is also possible that in Patton City
A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910
C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 44
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2010, 04:54
Is there any error with answer A? According to my logic, it should be "The number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1910 than in 1900
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: Can't give up
Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 312
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2010, 14:11
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
It is A. The only one which restates the last statement of the QS.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 30 Nov 2010
Posts: 258
Schools: UC Berkley, UCLA
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2010, 08:13
A seems just about right to me.
_________________

Thank you for your kudoses Everyone!!!


"It always seems impossible until its done."
-Nelson Mandela

Expert Post
42 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7439
Location: Pune, India
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2010, 12:23
42
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
13
This post was
BOOKMARKED
raghavs wrote:
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy rainfall (more than two inches), moderate rainfall (more than one inch, but no more than two inches), light rainfall (at least a trace, but no more than one inch), or no rainfall. In 1990, there were fewer days with light rainfall than in 1910 and fewer with moderate rainfall, yet total rainfall for the year was 20 percent higher in 1990 than in 1910.

If the statements above are true, then it is also possible that in Patton City
A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910
C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910


The question is asking for an option that is possible but not necessarily true.
Stimulus tells us:
HR > 2
MR 1 to 2
LR 0 to 1
No Rain 0

LR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910)
MR Days (1990) < MR Days (1910)
Yet, Total rainfall 1990 > Total rainfall 1910

A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
This is possible. Even if HR Days (1990) < HR Days (1910), still 1990 could have had higher total rainfall. Think if in 1990, HR days were fewer, but on each one of those days, it rained 50 inches whereas in 1910, HR Days were more but on each one of those days, it rained only 3 inches, then total rainfall in 1990 could be higher than that of 1910. This is the answer.

B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910.
Not possible because it is given that
LR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910)
MR Days (1990) < MR Days (1910)
So LR Days (1990) + MR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910) + MR Days (1910)

C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
Not possible because of the reason given in (B).

D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
Not Possible. On a moderate rainfall day, amount of rainfall is more than 1 but less than 2. If number of MR days in 1990 is less than the number of MR days in 1910, no amount of rain can make the total rainfall more than twice.

E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910
Not Possible.
Total rain (1990) > Total rain (1910)
Average rain per month = (Total rain)/12
Total rain (1990)/12 > Total rain (1910)/12
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2010
Posts: 177
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2010, 12:24
1
This post received
KUDOS
Is this CR question or a PS question?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 167
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2010, 12:43
This a great question, but very confusing. Karishma thanks for the explanation on why A is correct. I would have wanted the statement to read: The number of days of heavy rainfall was higher in 1990 than in 1910 to confirm 1990 had greater total rainfall than 1910. Your point that even if there were more heavy rainfall days in 1910 but all of them equaling to 3 inches versus a few heavy days in 1990 which can have 50 inches is valid. Thank you.

Would this question really be 600 to 700? I'd imagine this to be 700+. What is the source?
Expert Post
3 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7439
Location: Pune, India
Re: In Patton City [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2010, 12:57
3
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Sarang wrote:
Is this CR question or a PS question?


Once people realize that CR is as logical as PS/DS, it becomes very easy.

and I would say the question is right there, at 700.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

4 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 19
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2012, 02:52
4
This post received
KUDOS
16
This post was
BOOKMARKED
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy rainfall (more than two inches), moderate rainfall (more than
one inch, but no more than two inches), light rainfall (at least a trace, but no more than one inch), or no rainfall.
In 1990, there were fewer days with light rainfall than in 1910 and fewer with moderate rainfall, yet total rainfall
for the year was 20 percent higher in 1990 than in 1910. If the statements above are true, then it is also
possible that in Patton City
A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910
C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it
had been in 1910
E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910

I cant seem to understand why the answer is what it is.. i have the reasoning available with me will post this soon..
Expert Post
9 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Posts: 550
Location: India
Re: Flaw question - very confusing! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2012, 03:27
9
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
3
This post was
BOOKMARKED
arjun206 wrote:
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy rainfall (more than two inches), moderate rainfall (more than
one inch, but no more than two inches), light rainfall (at least a trace, but no more than one inch), or no rainfall.
In 1990, there were fewer days with light rainfall than in 1910 and fewer with moderate rainfall, yet total rainfall
for the year was 20 percent higher in 1990 than in 1910. If the statements above are true, then it is also
possible that in Patton City
A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910
C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it
had been in 1910
E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910

I cant seem to understand why the answer is what it is.. i have the reasoning available with me will post this soon..



Coming to choice A, Can the number of days of heavy rainfall be lower in 1990 than in 1910? It is possible because even if the number of days of heavy rainfall was lower, the rainfall could have been lot more heavier on those days making the total rainfall for the year more. Let us keep this choice.

Choice B and C are not possible because they directly contradict the information given that there are fewer number of days of both light and moderate rainfall in 1990 than in 1910.

Choice D contradicts the definition of moderate rainfall as moderate rainfall on any two days by definition has to vary by less than twice.

Choice E is also not possible because if total rainfall for a year was higher than that of another year, then the average rainfall per month for that year also has to be higher than that of the other year.

So Choice A should be the answer.
_________________

Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
Sravna
http://www.sravnatestprep.com

Classroom and Online Coaching

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10167
Premium Member
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2013, 05:55
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10167
Premium Member
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2014, 21:51
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Posts: 133
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2015, 03:37
Why not option D??
It says that the no of inches of rainfall was twice of the number of inches in 1991, this also might be a reason as to why the rainfall in 1990 was 20% more as compared to the rain in 1991.
Expert Post
8 KUDOS received
GMAT Tutor
avatar
Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 1179
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2015, 16:47
8
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
2
This post was
BOOKMARKED
B and C are impossible, because we know that in 1910 there were more days with light rainfall than in 1990, and in 1910 there were more days with moderate rainfall than in 1990. So light+moderate in 1910 must be greater than light+moderate in 1990.

For D, suppose we had k days in 1910 with moderate rainfall, and z days in 1990 with moderate rainfall. The question tells us that k > z. The most rainfall you can have per moderate day is 2 inches, so in 1990, the most rainfall you could have in total on moderate days is 2z inches. The least rain you could have on a moderate day is 1 inch, so in 1910, the least total rainfall you could have on all moderate days is k inches.

We've made the moderate rain in 1990 as big as possible, and the moderate rain in 1910 as small as possible, so if it is possible for D to be be true, it will certainly be true in this case. But if it's true that 2z more than twice as big as k, then it would be true that 2z > 2k, or that z > k, and we know that is false. So D is impossible.

For E, if the total annual rainfall in 1910 was T, the question tells us the total was 1.2T (20% greater) in 1990. So the average monthly rainfall in 1910 was T/12, and the average in 1990 was 1.2T/12, which is larger than T/12. So E is impossible.

A, however, can easily be true. I'll ignore the 20% part of the question, because it's not important - the question is whether we could have more rain in 1990 even if there are fewer days with heavy rain, with moderate rain, and with light rain than in 1910. And suppose in 1990 there were 364 days with no rain, 0 days with light rain, 0 days with moderate rain, and just 1 day with heavy rain, but on that 1 day there was 500,000,000,000 inches of rain. And suppose in 1910 you had 65 days with no rain, 100 days with 0.5 inches, 100 days with 1.5 inches, and 100 days with 2.5 inches. Then we have far more rain overall in 1990, even though we have fewer days with heavy, moderate and light rainfall - fewer days in every category. Answer A can still be true as long as the heavy rainfall days in 1990 were much heavier than in 1910 (there are other ways it can be true, but this is probably the easiest one to see).
_________________

GMAT Tutor in Toronto

If you are looking for online GMAT math tutoring, or if you are interested in buying my advanced Quant books and problem sets, please contact me at ianstewartgmat at gmail.com

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 25 May 2014
Posts: 51
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2015, 13:11
VeritasPrepKarishma wrote:
raghavs wrote:
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy rainfall (more than two inches), moderate rainfall (more than one inch, but no more than two inches), light rainfall (at least a trace, but no more than one inch), or no rainfall. In 1990, there were fewer days with light rainfall than in 1910 and fewer with moderate rainfall, yet total rainfall for the year was 20 percent higher in 1990 than in 1910.

If the statements above are true, then it is also possible that in Patton City
A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910
C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910


The question is asking for an option that is possible but not necessarily true.
Stimulus tells us:
HR > 2
MR 1 to 2
LR 0 to 1
No Rain 0

LR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910)
MR Days (1990) < MR Days (1910)
Yet, Total rainfall 1990 > Total rainfall 1910

A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
This is possible. Even if HR Days (1990) < HR Days (1910), still 1990 could have had higher total rainfall. Think if in 1990, HR days were fewer, but on each one of those days, it rained 50 inches whereas in 1910, HR Days were more but on each one of those days, it rained only 3 inches, then total rainfall in 1990 could be higher than that of 1910. This is the answer.

B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910.
Not possible because it is given that
LR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910)
MR Days (1990) < MR Days (1910)
So LR Days (1990) + MR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910) + MR Days (1910)

C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
Not possible because of the reason given in (B).

D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
Not Possible. On a moderate rainfall day, amount of rainfall is more than 1 but less than 2. If number of MR days in 1990 is less than the number of MR days in 1910, no amount of rain can make the total rainfall more than twice.

E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910
Not Possible.
Total rain (1990) > Total rain (1910)
Average rain per month = (Total rain)/12
Total rain (1990)/12 > Total rain (1910)/12


Hi Karishma

Regarding Option D, Is it not possible that for the number of days in 1910, it rains 1.001 inches and in 1990 it rains 2 inches for lesser number of days than in 1910, then may be total inches is more in 1910 ?
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7439
Location: Pune, India
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2015, 19:17
2
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Radhika11 wrote:
VeritasPrepKarishma wrote:
raghavs wrote:
In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy rainfall (more than two inches), moderate rainfall (more than one inch, but no more than two inches), light rainfall (at least a trace, but no more than one inch), or no rainfall. In 1990, there were fewer days with light rainfall than in 1910 and fewer with moderate rainfall, yet total rainfall for the year was 20 percent higher in 1990 than in 1910.

If the statements above are true, then it is also possible that in Patton City
A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910
C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910


The question is asking for an option that is possible but not necessarily true.
Stimulus tells us:
HR > 2
MR 1 to 2
LR 0 to 1
No Rain 0

LR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910)
MR Days (1990) < MR Days (1910)
Yet, Total rainfall 1990 > Total rainfall 1910

A. the number of days with heavy rainfall was lower in 1990 than in 1910
This is possible. Even if HR Days (1990) < HR Days (1910), still 1990 could have had higher total rainfall. Think if in 1990, HR days were fewer, but on each one of those days, it rained 50 inches whereas in 1910, HR Days were more but on each one of those days, it rained only 3 inches, then total rainfall in 1990 could be higher than that of 1910. This is the answer.

B. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was the same in 1990 as in 1910.
Not possible because it is given that
LR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910)
MR Days (1990) < MR Days (1910)
So LR Days (1990) + MR Days (1990) < LR Days (1910) + MR Days (1910)

C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910
Not possible because of the reason given in (B).

D. the total number of inches of rain that fell on days with moderate rainfall in 1990 was more than twice what it had been in 1910
Not Possible. On a moderate rainfall day, amount of rainfall is more than 1 but less than 2. If number of MR days in 1990 is less than the number of MR days in 1910, no amount of rain can make the total rainfall more than twice.

E. the average amount of rainfall per month was lower in 1990 than in 1910
Not Possible.
Total rain (1990) > Total rain (1910)
Average rain per month = (Total rain)/12
Total rain (1990)/12 > Total rain (1910)/12


Hi Karishma

Regarding Option D, Is it not possible that for the number of days in 1910, it rains 1.001 inches and in 1990 it rains 2 inches for lesser number of days than in 1910, then may be total inches is more in 1910 ?


More than twice means that for every 1.001 inch of rainfall in 1910, there must be more than 2.002 inches of rainfall in 1990. But moderate rainfall days cannot have more than 2 inches of rainfall so this is not possible.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 May 2014
Posts: 100
Location: India
GMAT 1: 590 Q39 V32
GRE 1: 310 Q159 V151
GRE 2: 312 Q159 V153
GPA: 2.9
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2015, 07:09
VeritasPrepKarishma: I can perfectly understand the logic you gave for option B. But I don't understand how C is incorrect.!! If rainfall was 20% higher in 1990 and given that LR+MR (1990)<LR+MR(1910) then I am left with only one assumption that HR has to be higher in 1990.!! I do understand your explanation for option A. But I need more clarity.
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7439
Location: Pune, India
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2015, 01:11
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
narendran1990 wrote:
VeritasPrepKarishma: I can perfectly understand the logic you gave for option B. But I don't understand how C is incorrect.!! If rainfall was 20% higher in 1990 and given that LR+MR (1990)<LR+MR(1910) then I am left with only one assumption that HR has to be higher in 1990.!! I do understand your explanation for option A. But I need more clarity.



C. the number of days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches, was higher in 1990 than in 1910

The days with some rainfall, but no more than two inches are LR days and MR days. So (C) says
LR Days + MR Days (1990) > LR Days + MR Days (1910)

But from our analysis of the argument, we already know that
LR Days + MR Days (1990) < LR Days + MR Days (1910)

Hence (C) is not possible.

As for (A), it is based on the logic that more days of rainfall does not mean more rainfall (inches). The intensity of rainfall can be higher over fewer days and hence fewer days could result in more rainfall.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 12 Sep 2015
Posts: 110
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2015, 04:53
This really is a great question. The moment I decided for D I realised my mistake and then confirmed it with the help of Karishma's explanation. Will evaluate questions that include some numbers more carefully in the future. I was too stuck with the idea from Pre-thinking that Patton City must have compensated the loss in rainfall somehow, most probably with greater number of heavy rainfall days. Then as soon as I read A I was like "nope, exactly the opposite of what I am looking for."

Great lesson.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10167
Premium Member
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 May 2016, 08:13
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Re: In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy   [#permalink] 23 May 2016, 08:13

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 26 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
7 Experts publish their posts in the topic #Top150 CR: In Patton City days are categorized as having heavy souvik101990 3 22 Feb 2016, 23:10
5 Experts publish their posts in the topic #Top150 CR: In Patton City, days are categorized as having souvik101990 3 17 Apr 2017, 15:40
6 Experts publish their posts in the topic #Top150 CR: In Patton City days are categorized as having heavy rain souvik101990 3 18 Oct 2016, 03:37
10 Experts publish their posts in the topic In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy souvik101990 6 12 May 2015, 05:33
160 Experts publish their posts in the topic In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy quantum 93 01 Mar 2017, 11:56
Display posts from previous: Sort by

In Patton City, days are categorized as having heavy

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.