Join us for MBA Spotlight – The Top 20 MBA Fair      Schedule of Events | Register

It is currently 04 Jun 2020, 10:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

INSEAD 2012 - Calling All Applicants

Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD, IE, UBC
Re: INSEAD January 2012 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 04:15
The fact that there are 3 of us stressing out about this on this forum alone makes me feel better! They probably have a huge number of apps to go through and it's just taking them a long time.
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 05:35
Lol thats true - it makes me feel better too! :lol: Gd luck to us - hopefully we hear back by tmorrow!
Intern
Intern
WE 1: Consulting - 1.5 Yrs
WE 2: IB Finance - 5 Yrs

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 13:30
joannabanana wrote:
The fact that there are 3 of us stressing out about this on this forum alone makes me feel better! They probably have a huge number of apps to go through and it's just taking them a long time.

And then there were 5 ! If it makes you feel any better, me and my partner also have not heard back yet ! And starting to get worried ... its officially 2 weeks after the R1 deadline.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 16:35
TheBirla wrote:
joannabanana wrote:

And then there were 5 ! If it makes you feel any better, me and my partner also have not heard back yet ! And starting to get worried ... its officially 2 weeks after the R1 deadline.

Make that 6. Still waiting. Applied on March 29th.
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD, LBS, Oxford SBS,
WE 1: Investment Management

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 23:40
Just sent an e-mail. If I don't hear anything by mid afternoon, I'll give them a call.
Intern
Intern
Schools: INSEAD, IE, UBC

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 23:45
I emailed them to ask wth and just got this reply:

Quote:
Thank you for your query and interest in our programme.

We apologize for the slightly long wait for a confirmation e-mail to be sent to you.

However, please be informed that you can find out whether the online components of your application have been received by visiting http://www.etheryl.net/INSEAD/application/. This page indicates whether the Admissions Office has received your application form, your photograph and your two recommendation letters.

Your assigned admissions coordinator will get in touch with you in the soonest possible instance.

We appreciate your kind understanding and patience.

So I think we're all fine!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2011, 23:48
Hmmm not quite unfortunately. As far as I'm concerned, my worry is whether they have received the transcripts and you still can't confirm that with with the link they provide.

But I guess that on the positive side, it means that they are still working on the confirmations and there is still hope.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2011, 01:50
The French postal service was on strike end of March.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2011, 04:33
Hello all. I have been a member since a while on the forum, yet, this is my first post. I want to thank all of you for the useful information on this and other threads.
I am planning to enroll at INSEAD in January 2012. Already applied in R1, and now waiting for the interview invites (fingers crossed).
A brief profile: 27/M/BE in Computer Engineering/710/~5 years as a telecom engineer in a leading multinational telecom company.

Goodluck to all of you!!
Cheers
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2011, 05:05
What a relief! I just got off the phone with my coordinator and she confirmed that everything was fine except for a minor detail. It seems that one of my referees wrote my name and my contact info where she needed to put her own. Therefore INSEAD could not make out who exactly she was!

But my coordinator confirmed to me that my file was already under review, she just hadn't gotten around to clarify the missing information with me.

So for those who are still waiting for a confirmation e-mail, I strongly suggest that you call them. It has been more than 2 weeks now so they won't hold a grudge against you if you call them. In fact, the two people I spoke to were extremely friendly.

I hope this helps and good luck to all.
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2011, 05:50
Does that mean you wont get a confirmation email and your next email will let you know whether you have an interview or not straight away? Or have you already also got the confirmation email?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2011, 05:53
The coordinator asked me to send her an e-mail confirming my referee's contacts. She is then going to send me an e-mail confirming that my application is complete.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2011, 11:27
Called them today. For some reason my email address went missing from the file so they werent able to email me but the application is complete and under processing for round 1.
Intern
Intern
Schools: IESE Sept 2011 (admit), INSEAD Jan 2012

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2011, 18:25
Guys .. my application status on etheryl still shows the following:
"We have received proof of your order of transfer and we thank you for this. We will now liaise with the Accounting Department to identify and cash the funds. We will contact you if there are any issues."

Has your application status been changed to reflect the fact the your application is currently under review ?
Intern
Intern
Schools: IMD, Insead, HEC, IE
WE 1: 8 years

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2011, 19:38
EuroMBA84 wrote:
Guys .. my application status on etheryl still shows the following:
"We have received proof of your order of transfer and we thank you for this. We will now liaise with the Accounting Department to identify and cash the funds. We will contact you if there are any issues."

Has your application status been changed to reflect the fact the your application is currently under review ?

Same status for my App as well. Dont see any change as of now.. !
Intern
Intern
WE 1: 3.5 yrs management consulting

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2011, 01:16
Guys.. You should definitely give them a call..
I sent my documents on 16th March, yet didnt hear from them until I called them today.
I have sent countless mails asking my document's status, but no answer..
So give them a call and stay calm :)
Best wishes to all applicants
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2011, 02:30
Yup me too, Called them last week, and they said my application was under review, although no emails sent from them yet. Wonder why, and still quite uncomfortable that it was just a verbal confirmation, but am sure its all in order.

Guess we start hearing back from them over the next few weeks right on whether we progress or not...good luck all! Or has anyone heard back already (i was reading in the other threads about "pre-selection" etc, wd be curious to know whether anyone has been lucky enough, or know what it means).
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2011, 02:38
I have read about "Pre-Selection" and I think it's worth clarifying it right now befor the first people get the e-mail scare everyone else.

Basically, EVERYONE who gets invited to interviews is "Pre-Selected", whether you receive the invitation 2 weeks befor May 13th or on May 13th. There is no distinction.

It just means you are "pre-selected" before the final selection/decision. That is all.

It is true however that according to previous threads I read, it seems that some people will get the interview e-mail up to 2 weeks or maybe more before the deadline and then the bulk will receive the invites within the last 3 days leading up to May 13th.
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2011, 04:27
Ah that makes much more sense now, thanks for the explanation....so its basically only a timing issue dependant on when your app gets processed. I always thought it was a "pre-selection" of the best candidates before this.
Intern
Intern
WE 1: Consulting - 1.5 Yrs
WE 2: IB Finance - 5 Yrs

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2011, 15:16
Phew finally got an email from Insead this Tuesday. "I am happy to confirm that your file is complete and has already been submitted for review for Round 1 of the January 2012 intake."

Anyone started getting any interview invites or would that be more a May first week event (if not the 2nd, as I have heard that Insead does start sending invites before the last date ..)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: INSEAD January 2012 Intake   [#permalink] 22 Apr 2011, 15:16

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  78    Next  [ 1556 posts ] 

INSEAD 2012 - Calling All Applicants

Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto, pabpinor