GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Aug 2018, 04:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 17 Mar 2015
Posts: 79
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2018, 06:14
1
Hey,
Even though i am using gmatclub timer and replying to new post and even making posts, my points are not increasing since last 3-4 days. Can you help me out
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 735
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2018, 03:28
1
prince00113 wrote:
Hey,
Even though i am using gmatclub timer and replying to new post and even making posts, my points are not increasing since last 3-4 days. Can you help me out



Please go through this again https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... 31235.html

You are currently at 99 points and you need 25 kudos to get an upgrade and currently you're at 21 and you need 4 more

Until you satisfy the kudos requirement your points won't get updated

PS - I have been on 199 for a year may be? I know how it feels :D

Regards,
Hk
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jul 2016
Posts: 36
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V25
GMAT 2: 640 Q42 V36
WE: Underwriter (Insurance)
CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2018, 13:16
Hatakekakashi wrote:
prince00113 wrote:
Hey,
Even though i am using gmatclub timer and replying to new post and even making posts, my points are not increasing since last 3-4 days. Can you help me out



Please go through this again https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... 31235.html

You are currently at 99 points and you need 25 kudos to get an upgrade and currently you're at 21 and you need 4 more

Until you satisfy the kudos requirement your points won't get updated

PS - I have been on 199 for a year may be? I know how it feels :D

Regards,
Hk


i am also stuck at 99. Should i not just redeem my points to refill my account back to 99? Can we do that?
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 735
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2018, 02:52
Blueblu wrote:

i am also stuck at 99. Should i not just redeem my points to refill my account back to 99? Can we do that?


I think you can redeem Brozne points If i'm not wrong and yes i've redeemed your points you can get them again
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jul 2012
Posts: 353
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GPA: 3.5
Premium Member
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2018, 22:53
Hi

Today i have achieved bottom up 3rd time. But +30 points have not been awarded yet.
_________________

Kindly hit kudos if my post helps!

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2717
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2018, 15:57
please find answers in the topic with which your post has been merged.
thanks!
but in short, with the badges, it takes some time for the points to be added.
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 17217
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2018, 20:16
varun4s wrote:
Hi

Today i have achieved bottom up 3rd time. But +30 points have not been awarded yet.



Hello. You have achieved that badge 3 times. You only get the bonus of extra 30 points the first time you receive the badge.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 May 2017
Posts: 33
Premium Member
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 06 Mar 2018, 10:09
Credential required for access, redeemed point towards Target testprep. I have redeemed 75 point on 04 Mar 18 towards the offer for availing Target testprep for 10 days.kindly send the details for the same.Regards.

Originally posted by Apurba maity on 05 Mar 2018, 04:57.
Last edited by mvictor on 06 Mar 2018, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.
edit to convey the meaning before merging.
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2717
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2018, 10:09
Hi,

these are redeemed manually.

bb - I think this is for you :)
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Apr 2014
Posts: 52
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V25
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 18 Apr 2018, 23:27
I redeemed my points for the gmatclub tool kit. But the app still asks me to upgrade in order to use the app completely.

Originally posted by NiharikaR on 18 Apr 2018, 08:32.
Last edited by NiharikaR on 18 Apr 2018, 23:27, edited 2 times in total.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Apr 2014
Posts: 52
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V25
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 18:51
NiharikaR wrote:
I redeemed my points for the gmatclub tool kit. But the app still asks me to upgrade in order to use the app completely.


I guess I was impatient.
Got the code. Thank you GMAT Club
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 29 Sep 2017
Posts: 113
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2018, 22:53
Once you review the iOS app via points, how do you activate it? Should I be waiting for an email or a PM? Hoping to get this installed and set up before a 12 hour flight tomorrow AM!
_________________

If this helped, please give kudos!

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 17217
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2018, 11:10
strivingFor800 wrote:
Once you review the iOS app via points, how do you activate it? Should I be waiting for an email or a PM? Hoping to get this installed and set up before a 12 hour flight tomorrow AM!


Hi. It does take 24 hours but you should have gotten it in 12 :grin:
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Jan 2018
Posts: 56
Location: New Zealand
Premium Member
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2018, 03:19
My points have been stuck on 99 since long time. (2 months to be precise) and although i use the GC Timer daily, nothing is reflected in the points.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 26 Feb 2016
Posts: 3032
Location: India
GPA: 3.12
Premium Member
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2018, 19:01
blueviper wrote:
My points have been stuck on 99 since long time. (2 months to be precise) and although i use the GC Timer daily, nothing is reflected in the points.


Hey blueviper

You might want to go through the following attachment
Attachment:
Kudos_Reqr.JPG
Kudos_Reqr.JPG [ 88.53 KiB | Viewed 199 times ]


As you can see, you don't have the minimum Kudos to move to the next level.

Hope this helps you!
_________________

You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Jan 2018
Posts: 56
Location: New Zealand
Premium Member
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 21:18
pushpitkc wrote:
blueviper wrote:
My points have been stuck on 99 since long time. (2 months to be precise) and although i use the GC Timer daily, nothing is reflected in the points.


Hey blueviper

You might want to go through the following attachment
Attachment:
Kudos_Reqr.JPG


As you can see, you don't have the minimum Kudos to move to the next level.

Hope this helps you!


hey pushpitkc

recently i used my points to get the gmat club vip membership, but only the points seem to have deducted and i didnt get the membership or the veritas prep cats. what to do?
RC Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Perfecting myself for GMAT
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 415
Concentration: Nonprofit
Schools: Haas '21
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 21:31
blueviper wrote:
pushpitkc wrote:
blueviper wrote:
My points have been stuck on 99 since long time. (2 months to be precise) and although i use the GC Timer daily, nothing is reflected in the points.


Hey blueviper

You might want to go through the following attachment
Attachment:
Kudos_Reqr.JPG


As you can see, you don't have the minimum Kudos to move to the next level.

Hope this helps you!


hey pushpitkc

recently i used my points to get the gmat club vip membership, but only the points seem to have deducted and i didnt get the membership or the veritas prep cats. what to do?


To access veritas prep CAT's you have to request them following the steps mentioned here https://gmatclub.com/forum/premium-memb ... 70075.html
_________________

If you like my post press kudos +1

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Tag me in RC questions if you need help. Please provide your analysis of the question in the post along with the tag.

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 16 Jan 2018
Posts: 56
Location: New Zealand
Premium Member
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 21:53
hey pushpitkc

recently i used my points to get the gmat club vip membership, but only the points seem to have deducted and i didnt get the membership or the veritas prep cats. what to do?[/quote]

To access veritas prep CAT's you have to request them following the steps mentioned here https://gmatclub.com/forum/premium-memb ... 70075.html[/quote]

Hi, the link says im "not authorized to read this forum"?
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 17217
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 22:15
1
blueviper wrote:

hey pushpitkc

recently i used my points to get the gmat club vip membership, but only the points seem to have deducted and i didnt get the membership or the veritas prep cats. what to do?


Hi. There is a message that pops up on the reward after you redeem it that it says that it takes some time to enable it.
it is a manual process that takes a few days to enable your reward. I have enabled it. Good Luck.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

RC Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Perfecting myself for GMAT
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 415
Concentration: Nonprofit
Schools: Haas '21
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 22:16
blueviper wrote:
Hi, the link says im "not authorized to read this forum"?


May be your premium membership hasn't kicked in yet. I would say give it a few hours and try. However I already see a premium member badge on your profile.
_________________

If you like my post press kudos +1

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Tag me in RC questions if you need help. Please provide your analysis of the question in the post along with the tag.

Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) &nbs [#permalink] 29 Jul 2018, 22:16

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15    Next  [ 291 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.