GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Dec 2018, 00:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • 10 Keys to nail DS and CR questions

December 17, 2018

December 17, 2018

06:00 PM PST

07:00 PM PST

Join our live webinar and learn how to approach Data Sufficiency and Critical Reasoning problems, how to identify the best way to solve each question and what most people do wrong.
  • MBA Admissions Consulting: Five-Day Special for Hourly Services

December 17, 2018

December 17, 2018

09:00 PM PST

10:00 PM PST

There’s still time to enhance your resume, essays, and applications! Avanti Prep is offering Hourly Services for a flat rate of $175 per hour (no minimum) – a significantly below-market offer for one of the most well-regarded services available.

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Board of Directors
V
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2018, 20:37
Arpitkumar wrote:
HI ,
Somehow stuck at 99 points for last 3 days , have tried the timer - added schools etc , still unable to secure another point , pls help !

Good question. I will also ask one question. Did you read the original thread carefully? I think your answer is there ?

My GMAT Story: From V21 to V40
My MBA Journey: My 10 years long MBA Dream
My Secret Hacks: Best way to use GMATClub | Importance of an Error Log!
Verbal Resources: All SC Resources at one place | All CR Resources at one place
Blog: Subscribe to Question of the Day Blog
GMAT Club Inbuilt Error Log Functionality - View More.
New Visa Forum - Ask all your Visa Related Questions - here.
New! Best Reply Functionality on GMAT Club!
Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free
Check our new About Us Page here.

ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2018, 20:38
Arpitkumar wrote:
HI ,
Somehow stuck at 99 points for last 3 days , have tried the timer - added schools etc , still unable to secure another point , pls help !

Hi Arpitkumar,

you need atleast 25 kudos to advance from Bronze tier to Silver tier, only after this promotion you points will increase.

Hope that helps.

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!
Applying to ISB ? Check out the ISB Application Kit.

BSchool Forum Moderator
P
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2018, 22:05
Arpitkumar wrote:
HI ,

You lack kudos to reach to the next level thus you are stuck on 99 points. Earn kudos to reach to next level
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Schools: CUHK '21 (II)
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 21:07
hi
i redeemed the 'Manhattan Prep Challenge Problem Archive' on 22-09-2018 but has not received any info till now,can you please look into it and tell me when can i have those archives.

What to do if you are new to GMAT:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/what-to-do-if-you-are-new-272708.html#p2108758

GMAC official guides : https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-links-240610.html#p1854935

Give me kudos if you like it , it's totally harmless :)

Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GRE 1: Q162 V149
GPA: 3.6
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 23:33
Hi, For some reason i am stuck on 99 for last 3 days, in spite of the fact that I have had multiple chat interaction, soled multiple timer questions and posted answers and responses on few forums. Is there some threshold when transiting for Bronze to Silver, or is this an issue.

Appreciate any KUDOS given ! :)
MY MBA RESOURCES:

Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GRE 1: Q162 V149
GPA: 3.6
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 23:35
saurabh1921 wrote:
Hi, For some reason, i am stuck on 99 for last 3 days, in spite of the fact that I have had multiple chat interaction, soled multiple timer questions and posted answers and responses on few forums. Is there some threshold when transiting for Bronze to Silver, or is this an issue.

Well, I guess, I have my answer. It is because of the kudos.....Now i will need to post some really cool stuff to get some more kudos I guess :lol: :lol:

Appreciate any KUDOS given ! :)
MY MBA RESOURCES:

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2018, 09:56
Hi.. I have not been receiving points since 2-3 days. I attempt questions with time everyday, join chat also almost once in 2 days and post comments on topics/ forum/ discussion. Today also i had attempted questions with timer and replied to a post, but no points received. IN the history its showing 3 days back points.
I am just few points away for bronze and need 5 more points to redeem for test.

Please help.

Thank You!
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2018, 19:54
AashiS wrote:
Hi.. I have not been receiving points since 2-3 days. I attempt questions with time everyday, join chat also almost once in 2 days and post comments on topics/ forum/ discussion. Today also i had attempted questions with timer and replied to a post, but no points received. IN the history its showing 3 days back points.
I am just few points away for bronze and need 5 more points to redeem for test.

Please help.

Thank You!

AashiS

https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... l#p1914622

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

GMATClub School Ambassador

B-School app with GRE

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2018, 20:23
Oh Okay i need 25 kudos to meet next level until then i wont earn any point..
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 08:45
bb wrote:

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (Beta)

This week GMAT Club introduces a member rewards program – now you can be rewarded for your participation and your contributions on GMAT Club!

There are lots and lots and lots of prizes/rewards you can redeem!
Special thanks to Veritas Prep, Magoosh, Math Revolution, Target Test Prep, Manhattan Prep, EMPOWERgmat, Stacy Blackman, mbaMission, Square One Prep, Fortuna Admissions, Vantage Point, and others! Rewards start at just 25 points and include epic items such as Veritas Prep Full Course worth $1,650, Admissions consulting Packages worth $1,000, and others.

The more you participate, the more points you earn, and the more interesting and valuable rewards you unlock!

- Learn how the GMAT Club Rewards work here
- How to Earn Points and Badges?
- What Rewards are Available?

April 2017 Update

A new improvement is being introduced to the system as of today, April 24th.

The moderator group has reviewed Rewards-related activity for the first 3 months of the year and has observed a number of unintended outcomes. As the result, in order to cut down on the number of useless posts observed in forums that started after rewards system introduction, a new requirement has been suggested by a moderator group.

The requirement was put in place today. From now on, users to have a minimum number of Kudos in order to progress through the levels in the GMAT Club Rewards and continue earning points. What this means is that members will not be able to reach a particular level, for example, Gold level without having at least 50 Kudos. If you are in this situation, your point earning will suspend until you are able to earn the sufficient number of kudos. If you are wondering how to improve your Kudos situation, consider posting helpful posts that go beyond chit-chat or simple question replies. Think about what you would give Kudos for and it won't take long until your efforts are rewarded.

The following Kudos requirements have been set in place:

1 Bronze 0 kudos
2 Silver 25 kudos
3 Gold 50 kudos
4 Platinum 100 kudos
5 Diamond 200 kudos

Attachment:
points.png

Attachment:
tiers.png

Attachment:
badges.png

Rewards/Prizes to Redeem

Attachment:
Bronze.png

Attachment:
Silver.png

Attachment:
Gold.png

Attachment:
Platinum.png

Attachment:
Diamond.png

Attachment:
Veritas.png

Rewards Terms and Conditions:
By using the GMAT Club Rewards system, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
GMAT Club reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion/offering without prior notice.
Prizes may be subject to change and some prizes are limited in quantity.
Point-earning is not retroactive. Points can only be earned after the introduction of activities/badges/rewards; previous activities/purchases do not qualify.
All redemptions are final.
Points cannot be combined between multiple accounts or transferred from account to account.
GMAT Club staff, experts, tutors, or test-prep/admissions consulting representatives are not eligible for reward redemptions; they can still earn points, however.
The names and trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Once you redeem a reward, GMAT Club will provide you with instructions to activate/claim it via email or private message on the forum.
Redemptions must be used or activated within 30 days of redemption.
In some cases if schedule, locations, or specific offerings are not available for your redemption, we will work with you to provide an offering of equal or greater value or offer you a points refund.
Some redemptions may be limited by time or usage, such as only available one per user.
We hope that our reward system will encourage collaboration and fosters a healthy competitive setting; if we see abuse of the system, we will change it to better suit our mission and purpose.

hi,
I didnt understand why my score is not improving to 100? does this mean I need to get at least 25 kudos?

thanks
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: International Business, Technology

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 03:42
Hi,
I have followed GMAT club on YouTube, how do and I have not received the 5 points nor the 1 week GMAT Club test subscription.
Kindly help.

BR,

EddieQ
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2018, 21:55
My points tally is stuck at 99 pts.
I have been using the timer, etc. multiple times after that, but the points have not increased beyond this mark.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) &nbs [#permalink] 30 Nov 2018, 21:55

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   [ 312 posts ] 

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap