Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:28 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 351 [1]
Given Kudos: 97
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [1]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 211 [1]
Given Kudos: 32
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Schools: CUHK '21 (II)
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]
Kudos
hi
i redeemed the 'Manhattan Prep Challenge Problem Archive' on 22-09-2018 but has not received any info till now,can you please look into it and tell me when can i have those archives.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: IIM Bangalore
Own Kudos [?]: 404 [0]
Given Kudos: 326
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V26
GRE 1: Q162 V149
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi, For some reason i am stuck on 99 for last 3 days, in spite of the fact that I have had multiple chat interaction, soled multiple timer questions and posted answers and responses on few forums. Is there some threshold when transiting for Bronze to Silver, or is this an issue.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: IIM Bangalore
Own Kudos [?]: 404 [0]
Given Kudos: 326
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V26
GRE 1: Q162 V149
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
saurabh1921 wrote:
Hi, For some reason, i am stuck on 99 for last 3 days, in spite of the fact that I have had multiple chat interaction, soled multiple timer questions and posted answers and responses on few forums. Is there some threshold when transiting for Bronze to Silver, or is this an issue.

Well, I guess, I have my answer. It is because of the kudos.....Now i will need to post some really cool stuff to get some more kudos I guess :lol: :lol:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Hi.. I have not been receiving points since 2-3 days. I attempt questions with time everyday, join chat also almost once in 2 days and post comments on topics/ forum/ discussion. Today also i had attempted questions with timer and replied to a post, but no points received. IN the history its showing 3 days back points.
I am just few points away for bronze and need 5 more points to redeem for test.

Please help.

Thank You!
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
AashiS wrote:
Hi.. I have not been receiving points since 2-3 days. I attempt questions with time everyday, join chat also almost once in 2 days and post comments on topics/ forum/ discussion. Today also i had attempted questions with timer and replied to a post, but no points received. IN the history its showing 3 days back points.
I am just few points away for bronze and need 5 more points to redeem for test.

Please help.

Thank You!

AashiS

https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... l#p1914622
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Oh Okay i need 25 kudos to meet next level until then i wont earn any point..
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
bb wrote:

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (Beta)

This week GMAT Club introduces a member rewards program – now you can be rewarded for your participation and your contributions on GMAT Club!

There are lots and lots and lots of prizes/rewards you can redeem!
Special thanks to Veritas Prep, Magoosh, Math Revolution, Target Test Prep, Manhattan Prep, EMPOWERgmat, Stacy Blackman, mbaMission, Square One Prep, Fortuna Admissions, Vantage Point, and others! Rewards start at just 25 points and include epic items such as Veritas Prep Full Course worth $1,650, Admissions consulting Packages worth $1,000, and others.

The more you participate, the more points you earn, and the more interesting and valuable rewards you unlock!

- Learn how the GMAT Club Rewards work here
- How to Earn Points and Badges?
- What Rewards are Available?

April 2017 Update

A new improvement is being introduced to the system as of today, April 24th.

The moderator group has reviewed Rewards-related activity for the first 3 months of the year and has observed a number of unintended outcomes. As the result, in order to cut down on the number of useless posts observed in forums that started after rewards system introduction, a new requirement has been suggested by a moderator group.

The requirement was put in place today. From now on, users to have a minimum number of Kudos in order to progress through the levels in the GMAT Club Rewards and continue earning points. What this means is that members will not be able to reach a particular level, for example, Gold level without having at least 50 Kudos. If you are in this situation, your point earning will suspend until you are able to earn the sufficient number of kudos. If you are wondering how to improve your Kudos situation, consider posting helpful posts that go beyond chit-chat or simple question replies. Think about what you would give Kudos for and it won't take long until your efforts are rewarded.

The following Kudos requirements have been set in place:

1 Bronze 0 kudos
2 Silver 25 kudos
3 Gold 50 kudos
4 Platinum 100 kudos
5 Diamond 200 kudos

Attachment:
points.png

Attachment:
tiers.png

Attachment:
badges.png

Rewards/Prizes to Redeem

Attachment:
Bronze.png

Attachment:
Silver.png

Attachment:
Gold.png

Attachment:
Platinum.png

Attachment:
Diamond.png

Attachment:
Veritas.png

Rewards Terms and Conditions:
By using the GMAT Club Rewards system, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
GMAT Club reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion/offering without prior notice.
Prizes may be subject to change and some prizes are limited in quantity.
Point-earning is not retroactive. Points can only be earned after the introduction of activities/badges/rewards; previous activities/purchases do not qualify.
All redemptions are final.
Points cannot be combined between multiple accounts or transferred from account to account.
GMAT Club staff, experts, tutors, or test-prep/admissions consulting representatives are not eligible for reward redemptions; they can still earn points, however.
The names and trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Once you redeem a reward, GMAT Club will provide you with instructions to activate/claim it via email or private message on the forum.
Redemptions must be used or activated within 30 days of redemption.
In some cases if schedule, locations, or specific offerings are not available for your redemption, we will work with you to provide an offering of equal or greater value or offer you a points refund.
Some redemptions may be limited by time or usage, such as only available one per user.
We hope that our reward system will encourage collaboration and fosters a healthy competitive setting; if we see abuse of the system, we will change it to better suit our mission and purpose.

hi,
I didnt understand why my score is not improving to 100? does this mean I need to get at least 25 kudos?

thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: International Business, Technology
Send PM
Hi,
I have followed GMAT club on YouTube, how do and I have not received the 5 points nor the 1 week GMAT Club test subscription.
Kindly help.

BR,

EddieQ
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
My points tally is stuck at 99 pts.
I have been using the timer, etc. multiple times after that, but the points have not increased beyond this mark.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1857 [0]
Given Kudos: 200
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GPA: 3.67
WE:Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Send PM
Greetings bb

My points stopped at 99.
can you clarify the rule or requirement to go further?
Kudos
a little bit correction:
Hi bb,
When I keep my mouse cursor on "Engagement" in my badge it shows that "make 10 replies to newscomer posts". Probably, the the word "newscome" should be replaced with "newcomers". Sometimes, it makes problem to member to understand that word, i guess.
Thanks__
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72867 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
AsadAbu wrote:
a little bit correction:
Hi bb,
When I keep my mouse cursor on "Engagement" in my badge it shows that "make 10 replies to newscomer posts". Probably, the the word "newscome" should be replaced with "newcomers". Sometimes, it makes problem to member to understand that word, i guess.
Thanks__

Thank you! That's a typo :facepalm_man:
Will fix it.

Thx!
bb wrote:
AsadAbu wrote:
a little bit correction:
Hi bb,
Thanks__

Thank you! That's a typo :facepalm_man:
Will fix it.

Thx!

Ok, welcome & Happy New Year!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 196 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi bb,

I redeemed my 100 points for 7 Veritas Prep CATs on 5th January but I haven't got access to them yet.
Kindly let me know how will I be able to access them, will I get a link or some coupon to activate the tests?

Thanks!

P.S. I had opted for 2 Veritas Prep CATs when I joined GMAT Club and got access to them straightaway.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72867 [1]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
tarunanandani wrote:
Hi bb,

I redeemed my 100 points for 7 Veritas Prep CATs on 5th January but I haven't got access to them yet.
Kindly let me know how will I be able to access them, will I get a link or some coupon to activate the tests?

Thanks!

P.S. I had opted for 2 Veritas Prep CATs when I joined GMAT Club and got access to them straightaway.

Thank you for the wait. It takes time for Veritas Prep to enable your access. It is a manual process and they are closed on Weekends. Please make sure you have created an account on Veritas Prep with the same email as you use on GMAT Club (which you should have since you did get 2 tests but just in case, make sure it is the same email).

Thanks.
Mahmoudfawzy83 wrote:
Greetings bb

My points stopped at 99.
can you clarify the rule or requirement to go further?

you need 25 kudos for next tier.
Thnaks__
bb wrote:
Thank you for finding it broall. We have had an update made to the Rewards system. Actually 2:

1. We have introduced a new reward (I will make a separate post about this, this week) - get 5 Kudos for a post within 30 days and get 5 points. This reward is currently not limited, but I would expect we will limit it a certain number of times per post if we see that the reward is not properly motivating user behavior.

2. We have switched the "cool down" period for rewards from being on a 24 hour cycle to being "once-a-day" cycle that resets at 6 AM PST, so from now on, you could make a post at 5 AM and get 1 point and then another post at 7 AM (Pacific US Time) and get 1 more point. But you won't get further points until 6:01 AM the next day.

These two updates were final updates to the rewards system based on the Moderator Meeting a while ago.

Welcome any suggestions/ideas/comments.

(hope this message does not get lost in the sea of the Rewards Discussion)

Attachment:
new-reward-50.jpg

Hi bb,
I've a question about Get 5 points by 5 kudos.
Suppose, I've 2 topics namely x and y. x has 10 kudos and y has 5 kudos in a month ( x is posted on 8 January, 2019 and y is posted on 5 January, 2019). So, how many points I'll get for x and y and when those points for x and y will be added with my existing points?
Thanks__
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  13   14   15   16   17   18   19  ...  30