Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 06:34 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 06:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
DI Forum Moderator
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 640 [0]
Given Kudos: 1003
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q82 V81 DI82
GMAT 1: 430 Q31 V19
GMAT 2: 570 Q44 V25
GMAT 3: 660 Q48 V33
GPA: 3.26
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72919 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
DI Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 640 [1]
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q82 V81 DI82
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]
Expert Reply
BottomJee wrote:
Dear Team

I have recently given a review about a GMAT test center, hence kindly accord 5 points as mentioned under GMAT rewards section.
I have attached screenshots for your ready reference.

Thanks!

I am sorry about this. I will figure out a way to get your points.
Unfortunately that badge is only for Course/Consultant review but it is not properly labeled and has been the bane of my rewards :facepalm_man:

Let me fix both of these problems.
-B
DI Forum Moderator
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q82 V81 DI82
Send PM
bb wrote:
BottomJee wrote:
Dear Team

I have recently given a review about a GMAT test center, hence kindly accord 5 points as mentioned under GMAT rewards section.
I have attached screenshots for your ready reference.

Thanks!

I am sorry about this. I will figure out a way to get your points.
Unfortunately that badge is only for Course/Consultant review but it is not properly labeled and has been the bane of my rewards :facepalm_man:

Let me fix both of these problems.
-B

Oh, I had no idea about this nuance. Kindly ignore my request. :)

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72919 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
That’s very kind of you but your request is fair and I will ask our hard-core database expert to see if they can do some thing because I can’t 😂

DI Forum Moderator
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q82 V81 DI82
Send PM
bb wrote:
That’s very kind of you but your request is fair and I will ask our hard-core database expert to see if they can do some thing because I can’t 😂

I think I have received those 5 points, Thank you so much! bb :)
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you. Yep. I think you did. Glad it happened and it seems we are finally changing the rewards description.
-BB
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 270 [0]
Given Kudos: 325
Send PM
bb wrote:

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (Beta)

GMAT Club introduces a member rewards program – now you can be rewarded for your participation and your contributions on GMAT Club!

Useful Links:

There are lots and lots and lots of prizes/rewards you can redeem!
Special thanks to Magoosh, Target Test Prep, Manhattan Prep, Square One Prep, Fortuna Admissions, Vantage Point, and others! Rewards start at just 25 points and include epic items such as Admissions consulting Packages worth $1,000, and others.

!
Please note: GMAT Club test access is instant. All other rewards are activated manually due to the nature of their diversity; thus it usually takes 1-2 business days to process them. Some rewards such as Veritas Prep CAT's may take up to 3 business days. Please plan ahead and if you did not, do not expect that your lack of preparation will become someone's emergency. :angel:

The more you participate, the more points you earn, and the more interesting and valuable rewards you unlock!

- Learn how the GMAT Club Rewards work here
- How to Earn Points and Badges?
- What Rewards are Available?

Attachment:
points.png

Attachment:
tiers.png

Attachment:
badges.png

Rewards/Prizes to Redeem

Attachment:
Bronze.png

Attachment:
Silver.png

Attachment:
Gold.png

Attachment:
Platinum.png

Attachment:
Diamond.png

Attachment:
Veritas.png

A new improvement is being introduced to the rewards system:

The moderator group has reviewed Rewards-related activity for the first 3 months of the year and has observed a number of unintended outcomes. As the result, in order to cut down on the number of useless posts observed in forums that started after rewards system introduction, a new requirement has been suggested by a moderator group.

The requirement was put in place today. From now on, users to have a minimum number of Kudos in order to progress through the levels in the GMAT Club Rewards and continue earning points. What this means is that members will not be able to reach a particular level, for example, Gold level without having at least 50 Kudos. If you are in this situation, your point earning will suspend until you are able to earn the sufficient number of kudos. If you are wondering how to improve your Kudos situation, consider posting helpful posts that go beyond chit-chat or simple question replies. Think about what you would give Kudos for and it won't take long until your efforts are rewarded.

The following Kudos requirements have been set in place:

1 Bronze 0 kudos
2 Silver 25 kudos
3 Gold 50 kudos
4 Platinum 100 kudos
5 Diamond 200 kudos

Rewards Terms and Conditions:
By using the GMAT Club Rewards system, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
GMAT Club reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion/offering without prior notice.
Prizes may be subject to change and some prizes are limited in quantity.
Point-earning is not retroactive. Points can only be earned after the introduction of activities/badges/rewards; previous activities/purchases do not qualify.
All redemptions are final.
Points cannot be combined between multiple accounts or transferred from account to account.
GMAT Club staff, experts, tutors, or test-prep/admissions consulting representatives are not eligible for reward redemptions; they can still earn points, however.
The names and trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Once you redeem a reward, GMAT Club will provide you with instructions to activate/claim it via email or private message on the forum.
Redemptions must be used or activated within 30 days of redemption.
In some cases if schedule, locations, or specific offerings are not available for your redemption, we will work with you to provide an offering of equal or greater value or offer you a points refund.
Some redemptions may be limited by time or usage, such as only available one per user.
We hope that our reward system will encourage collaboration and fosters a healthy competitive setting; if we see abuse of the system, we will change it to better suit our mission and purpose.

Hi bb,

I can't access the GMAT CLUB TESTS' ELITE PACKAGE even though I bought it by redeeming 250 points.
Can you please help ? I need them urgently. Could you please tell me what the problem is ? bb , Bunuel
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
sayan640 wrote:

I can't access the GMAT CLUB TESTS' ELITE PACKAGE even though I bought it by redeeming 250 points.
Can you please help ? I need them urgently. Could you please tell me what the problem is ? bb , Bunuel

Hi. you redeemed a reward that requires a manual activation. Please allow time to activate your rewards and don't wait until Sunday night to redeem something very urgently.
It is activated now.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 270 [0]
Given Kudos: 325
Send PM
bb wrote:
sayan640 wrote:

Hi. you redeemed a reward that requires a manual activation. Please allow time to activate your rewards and don't wait until Sunday night to redeem something very urgently.
It is activated now.

Yes , it is activated now. It took around 2/3 hours to get activated . I thought it happens automatically as you in your earlier post said that all Gmatclub tests get activated instantly after purchase. Thank you once again , bb sir. Much appreciated !!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72919 [1]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you for pointing out. The description was outdated (before we had GMAT Club tests Elite). I have updated it and included the language on the reward as well to avoid frustration. Thank you for your patience.

sayan640 wrote:
bb wrote:
sayan640 wrote:

It is activated now.

Yes , it is activated now. It took around 2/3 hours to get activated . I thought it happens automatically as you in your earlier post said that all Gmatclub tests get activated instantly after purchase. Thank you once again , bb sir. Much appreciated !!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Send PM
I am using GMAT Cub Timer almost daily but I am not getting any points now for the usage of timer. Is there a cap in the no of GMAT club timer attempt on which points are awarded?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
AkankshaUniyal wrote:
I am using GMAT Cub Timer almost daily but I am not getting any points now for the usage of timer. Is there a cap in the no of GMAT club timer attempt on which points are awarded?

I this is due to the kudos requirements. You can earn up to 100 points or rather 99 points maximum and then you have to get to silver level in the rewards which requires 25 kudos. Then you can earn up to another hundred points and then you need to move up to gold level with another 25 kudos. This is a way to encourage and rewards people for participating in contributing to GMAT Club as opposed to just taking timers. By the way, this was not my idea 😇😂

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
Send PM
bb wrote:
[/size]

Hi, I took more than 30 timers today but did not get the bottoms up badge. What can I do about it?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
charlie-23 wrote:
bb wrote:
[/size]

Hi, I took more than 30 timers today but did not get the bottoms up badge. What can I do about it?

Hi. Technically the badge is for taking 30 timers (1 timer per day) so it will take you at least 30 days to earn it.
Thank you,
BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
My points are stuck at 99. How can I increase my points?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
samriddhijj wrote:
My points are stuck at 99. How can I increase my points?

April 2017 Update

A new improvement is being introduced to the system as of today, April 24th.

The moderator group has reviewed Rewards-related activity for the first 3 months of the year and has observed a number of unintended outcomes. As the result, in order to cut down on the number of useless posts observed in forums that started after rewards system introduction, a new requirement has been suggested by a moderator group.

The requirement was put in place today. From now on, users to have a minimum number of Kudos in order to progress through the levels in the GMAT Club Rewards and continue earning points. What this means is that members will not be able to reach a particular level, for example, Gold level without having at least 50 Kudos. If you are in this situation, your point earning will suspend until you are able to earn the sufficient number of kudos. If you are wondering how to improve your Kudos situation, consider posting helpful posts that go beyond chit-chat or simple question replies. Think about what you would give Kudos for and it won't take long until your efforts are rewarded.

The following Kudos requirements have been set in place:

1 Bronze 0 kudos
2 Silver 25 kudos
3 Gold 50 kudos
4 Platinum 100 kudos
5 Diamond 200 kudos
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72919 [3]
Send PM
Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta) [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
3 new Rewards Added at various point levels­: 

1. Experts Global 15 Focus Tests: $50 value
    2-month access to 15 Full-length GMAT Focus tests (simulated adaptability)

2. Aringo Hourly Resume Package: $315 value
    A Senior Consultant will dive into your resume, helping ensure quantifiable impact and achievements for adcoms to better envision what you have accomplished thus far in your career. You will discuss any missing elements and how to demonstrate competencies. Get your questions answered and on the next step to finalizing your B-school resume.

3. Aringo 3-hour package for 2500 points ($825 value)
    Spend three hours working on any element of your profile/application.  Can be broken into 3 1-hour sessions or 2 90-minute sessions.  A Senior Consultant will answer your questions, guide you on profile refinement, essay response, resume review or even interview prep… it is up to you! 

To Redeem, please visit this page
 ­­­­­­­­
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 240 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Send PM
hi bb

I have redeemed Experts Global 15 Focus Tests: $50 value using my reward points.

Could you let me know the process from here. How do I access the tests and the turn around time (I am not asking you to rush, just asking the time approximate time. I am happy to wait)­

­
Attachments

Screenshot 2024-03-25 051717.png
Screenshot 2024-03-25 051717.png [ 21.71 KiB | Viewed 112 times ]

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30