GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Dec 2019, 19:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2019
Posts: 3
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 07:19
Can we defer the offer further at a later stage?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jul 2019
Posts: 38
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 07:33
1
GREGEM wrote:
Can we defer the offer further at a later stage?

Posted from my mobile device


There's no clear rules mentioned anywhere but what I've gathered from quora is that they do grant additional deferral on a case to case basis after an interview. You'll have to pay an additional deferral fee which was around 2 lakhs according to someone.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Posts: 8
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 07:33
Did anyone else get an email regarding any telephonic conversation tomorrow?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jul 2019
Posts: 38
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 08:26
Has anyone got the email with payment terms. It says that prefinal candidates have to pay their fees in full by November 2020 while final year candidates have to pay by November 2021. Anyone else find that odd? Is it a typo?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Jan 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 08:29
yashbhati wrote:
Has anyone got the email with payment terms. It says that prefinal candidates have to pay their fees in full by November 2020 while final year candidates have to pay by November 2021. Anyone else find that odd? Is it a typo?

Posted from my mobile device


You got a mail about this?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jul 2019
Posts: 38
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 08:31
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:
yashbhati wrote:
Has anyone got the email with payment terms. It says that prefinal candidates have to pay their fees in full by November 2020 while final year candidates have to pay by November 2021. Anyone else find that odd? Is it a typo?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes with a table of payment and learning weekend schedules.

You got a mail about this?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Jan 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 08:34
yashbhati wrote:
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:
yashbhati wrote:
Has anyone got the email with payment terms. It says that prefinal candidates have to pay their fees in full by November 2020 while final year candidates have to pay by November 2021. Anyone else find that odd? Is it a typo?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes with a table of payment and learning weekend schedules.

You got a mail about this?



Just saw the mail.
I guess it's swapped by mistake. For pre final it'll be 2021 and for final it's be 2020 which makes more sense.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Jan 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 08:36
Ashu11 wrote:
Did anyone else get an email regarding any telephonic conversation tomorrow?

Posted from my mobile device


What does the mail say?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Posts: 8
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 08:40
1
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:
Ashu11 wrote:
Did anyone else get an email regarding any telephonic conversation tomorrow?

Posted from my mobile device


What does the mail say?

It says that they'll call me between 2 and 4 pm tomorrow. The call is a part of the evaluation process, and the result will be announced by 15 November.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jul 2019
Posts: 38
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 09:00
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:

Just saw the mail.
I guess it's swapped by mistake. For pre final it'll be 2021 and for final it's be 2020 which makes more sense.


Hope so. Otherwise it makes no sense. I've asked for a clarification

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 May 2019
Posts: 7
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 21:57
All Admits,
Join this WhatsApp group-
https://chat.whatsapp.com/H67Mzswx36S98765YoR9Es
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Oct 2019
Posts: 1
Schools: ISB '21 (WL)
GRE 1: Q170 V162
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 22:38
Ashu11 wrote:
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:
Ashu11 wrote:
Did anyone else get an email regarding any telephonic conversation tomorrow?

Posted from my mobile device


What does the mail say?

It says that they'll call me between 2 and 4 pm tomorrow. The call is a part of the evaluation process, and the result will be announced by 15 November.


Yes I got a mail too! Do you know what the purpose of the call is?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Posts: 8
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 22:45
pklady wrote:
Ashu11 wrote:
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:

What does the mail say?

It says that they'll call me between 2 and 4 pm tomorrow. The call is a part of the evaluation process, and the result will be announced by 15 November.


Yes I got a mail too! Do you know what the purpose of the call is?

I don't know. This hasn't happened before, as far as I know.
Maybe they're going to take another interview.
What does your mail say, and how did your interview go?
If you're on WhatsApp, we can talk there.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Sep 2019
Posts: 65
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 02:42
Ashu11 wrote:
TheSpeakingGuy wrote:
Ashu11 wrote:
Did anyone else get an email regarding any telephonic conversation tomorrow?

Posted from my mobile device



It says that they'll call me between 2 and 4 pm tomorrow. The call is a part of the evaluation process, and the result will be announced by 15 November.


Yes I got a mail too! Do you know what the purpose of the call is?


I didn't get a mail like this
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2019
Posts: 2
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 03:39
Is your interview done? How was it?



Ashu11 wrote:
Did anyone else get an email regarding any telephonic conversation tomorrow?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist   [#permalink] 01 Nov 2019, 03:39

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   [ 375 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

ISB YLP 2019 Stage 3 Shortlist

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: warriorguy, LeoN88






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne