Last visit was: 20 Jul 2024, 00:35 It is currently 20 Jul 2024, 00:35
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jun 2021
Posts: 19
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Feb 2021
Posts: 7
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 May 2021
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 21
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
After submitting the application there is a window where it says click here to to see the entire checklist of documents received by ISB. Even though I have submitted all the documents in the stage 2 application, the items are not checked.
Is it the same for you guys as well. Please check and tell.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 14
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Yash0812 wrote:
After submitting the application there is a window where it says click here to to see the entire checklist of documents received by ISB. Even though I have submitted all the documents in the stage 2 application, the items are not checked.
Is it the same for you guys as well. Please check and tell.

Same. It just shows that only the statement of integrity has been received.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2021
Posts: 23
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Location: India
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
NayakViraj wrote:
Yash0812 wrote:
After submitting the application there is a window where it says click here to to see the entire checklist of documents received by ISB. Even though I have submitted all the documents in the stage 2 application, the items are not checked.
Is it the same for you guys as well. Please check and tell.

Same. It just shows that only the statement of integrity has been received.

Yes it is the same.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2021
Posts: 23
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Location: India
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Guys has anyone availing score extension received any link via email to upload a fresh score? I have not received so was just confirming.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jun 2021
Posts: 19
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
alpstinger wrote:
Guys has anyone availing score extension received any link via email to upload a fresh score? I have not received so was just confirming.


Nope, not yet.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jun 2021
Posts: 19
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
alpstinger wrote:
NayakViraj wrote:
Yash0812 wrote:
After submitting the application there is a window where it says click here to to see the entire checklist of documents received by ISB. Even though I have submitted all the documents in the stage 2 application, the items are not checked.
Is it the same for you guys as well. Please check and tell.

Same. It just shows that only the statement of integrity has been received.

Yes it is the same.


That is because that checklist is from the Stage 1 (as that link is a part of Stage 1 application status). Don't worry about that. :)
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2021
Posts: 23
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Location: India
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
tanyabatra30 wrote:
alpstinger wrote:
Guys has anyone availing score extension received any link via email to upload a fresh score? I have not received so was just confirming.


Nope, not yet.

Okk thanks for confirming
Manager
Manager
Joined: 15 May 2021
Posts: 64
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [2]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
2
Kudos
When do interview calls start coming for ylp? And till when can you expect the last call, after which one can assume you’re not getting the call?
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Aug 2021
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: India
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V33
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Hey, Has anyone purchased the 6 Manhattan GMAT mocks? And wouldn't mind if I'd use their ID to reset and give the mocks.. as it's a bit out of budget
Anyone could help

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 21
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Those who gave the online GMAT, after how many days did you receive the official score report?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jun 2021
Posts: 19
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Yash0812 wrote:
Those who gave the online GMAT, after how many days did you receive the official score report?

Posted from my mobile device


I got it the next day itself.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 May 2021
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 131
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Robby123 wrote:
When do interview calls start coming for ylp? And till when can you expect the last call, after which one can assume you’re not getting the call?
++
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Dec 2020
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Did anyone receive an email/confirmation from ISB saying that their GMAT score has been reported to ISB by Pearson Vue?
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 14 May 2021
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Schools: ISB YLP 2020
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
I gave the online gmat on 25th August and haven't received my official report yet. It's been 12 days. Did anyone face the same issue? Does anyone know what can be done?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2021
Posts: 23
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Location: India
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
AKANKSHA1204 wrote:
I gave the online gmat on 25th August and haven't received my official report yet. It's been 12 days. Did anyone face the same issue? Does anyone know what can be done?

Have you called GMAC/pearson?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2021
Posts: 23
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Location: India
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
All those availing GMAT score extension ISB, do you know if we have to submit the official score to ISB by 30th September, or can the official score also be submitted a week after 30th. I am asking this because I am planning Gmat on 23rd September and sometimes the official score doesn't come in a week also.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 03 Apr 2021
Posts: 44
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
alpstinger wrote:
All those availing GMAT score extension ISB, do you know if we have to submit the official score to ISB by 30th September, or can the official score also be submitted a week after 30th. I am asking this because I am planning Gmat on 23rd September and sometimes the official score doesn't come in a week also.


I have the same doubt
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
   1  ...  45   46   47   48   49  ...  56