It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 03:05

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Ross R1 | Kellogg R1 | Darden R1 | Tepper R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Issues with GMAT Prep software

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 85 [0], given: 3

Re: Issues with GMAT Prep software [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2011, 18:53
LalaB wrote:
I hava Windows 7

after downloading this prog, I click on it twice, and get the following error- Microsoft Visual C+++ Runtime Library -Program C/users/Downloads/Gmatprepsetup(1).exe abnormal program termination

could u please advise me what to do? :oops:

I would try downloading and installing the MSVC++ runtime here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

Also clean up registry with something like ccleaner.

Are you sure you do not have a spyware or virus?

Please use my suggestions at your own risk. I will not be responsible for you loss of data, programs etc.

Kudos [?]: 85 [0], given: 3

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 27

Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GPA: 3.1
WE: Accounting (Other)

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2012, 07:51
bigoyal wrote:
For those using Windows Vista
I just discovered that GMATPrep creates a folder and log file at following location:

C:\Users\{user_name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GMATPrep\exams

{user_name} will vary from system to system. Otherwise, you can directly open your user folder from desktop and navigate to \AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GMATPrep\exams

*Make sure you have hidden files visible

PERFECT! Just used this and GMAT Prep now shows that I haven't attempted either of the Practice Exams. Thank you so much!! :)

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 27

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2012, 00:30
Well, done the second GMAT Prep. and received a lower score than the first time (710 vs. 680). Got Q42 with an all time high of 16 mistakes and a V41 with 6 mistakes.

I did it after lunch and after all morning study so I hope the score is a result of lack of attention capacity and the burn out of the last couple of days where I studied an average of 10 hours per day and did 3 CATS in 3 consecutive days.

Since now is kind of late in Argentina I will review the mistakes tomorrow morning and after doing a quick review of my notes I'm going to take midday and all afternoon off to see if the declining performance is after all burn out.

Despite the result on monday I'm definitely taking the exam again as I feel I can do much better than this and I will definitely lern from this first phase of preparation

Has some one experienced the same? How did you deal with it? What are you recommendation for the future?

Thanks for the help

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Issues with GMAT Prep software [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2017, 02:34
Hi Guys!
I have not given any test yet. While I was trying to give prep 1 , On my screen the next button didn't pop up I tried changing screen resolution as well. When nothing worked, I uninstalled and reinstalled i did it twice and still same problem. I can evidently see multiple files in my C drive but it says you dont have access to delete or rename them.

Any suggestions?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Issues with GMAT Prep software   [#permalink] 11 Nov 2017, 02:34

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 24 posts ] 

Issues with GMAT Prep software

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap