GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 00:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Prepare a Concrete Application Plan!

     December 16, 2018

     December 16, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    30-minutes personal consultation for application planning.
  • MBA Admissions Consulting: Five-Day Special for Hourly Services

     December 17, 2018

     December 17, 2018

     09:00 PM PST

     10:00 PM PST

    There’s still time to enhance your resume, essays, and applications! Avanti Prep is offering Hourly Services for a flat rate of $175 per hour (no minimum) – a significantly below-market offer for one of the most well-regarded services available.

Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2018, 13:08
Hey guys,

Applied for Ivey MSc, January 2020 intake. My Ivey portal has been switched to "Interview" in the Application Status but I haven't heard anything regarding interview details. Anyone familiar with the portal and know the timeframe for how long it would take to be contacted? I want to confirm that this does mean that they'll be contacting me for an interview?

Thanks for the info!
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 1491
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2018, 22:47
erinbee wrote:
Hey guys,

Applied for Ivey MSc, January 2020 intake. My Ivey portal has been switched to "Interview" in the Application Status but I haven't heard anything regarding interview details. Anyone familiar with the portal and know the timeframe for how long it would take to be contacted? I want to confirm that this does mean that they'll be contacting me for an interview?

Thanks for the info!


erinbee

Is January 2020 intake same as March 2020 intake? If so, you can find more fellow applicants in the following topic.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ivey-ontario ... 65852.html
_________________

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

GMATClub School Ambassador

B-School app with GRE

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2018, 06:24
workout wrote:
erinbee wrote:
Hey guys,

Applied for Ivey MSc, January 2020 intake. My Ivey portal has been switched to "Interview" in the Application Status but I haven't heard anything regarding interview details. Anyone familiar with the portal and know the timeframe for how long it would take to be contacted? I want to confirm that this does mean that they'll be contacting me for an interview?

Thanks for the info!


erinbee

Is January 2020 intake same as March 2020 intake? If so, you can find more fellow applicants in the following topic.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ivey-ontario ... 65852.html


workout That's the MBA, I've applied to the MSc. Thanks though!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2018, 13:08
erinbee wrote:
Hey guys,

Applied for Ivey MSc, January 2020 intake. My Ivey portal has been switched to "Interview" in the Application Status but I haven't heard anything regarding interview details. Anyone familiar with the portal and know the timeframe for how long it would take to be contacted? I want to confirm that this does mean that they'll be contacting me for an interview?

Thanks for the info!


Hey

I have also applied for MSc, Jan 2020 intake. My applications status is in assessment.
When did you submit your application?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2018, 14:35
Kartike18 wrote:
erinbee wrote:
Hey guys,

Applied for Ivey MSc, January 2020 intake. My Ivey portal has been switched to "Interview" in the Application Status but I haven't heard anything regarding interview details. Anyone familiar with the portal and know the timeframe for how long it would take to be contacted? I want to confirm that this does mean that they'll be contacting me for an interview?

Thanks for the info!


Hey

I have also applied for MSc, Jan 2020 intake. My applications status is in assessment.
When did you submit your application?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied on November 14th and got the invitation for interview on Nov 29th. I had my interview yesterday and they advised that it would take ~4 weeks to hear back.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2018, 07:31
erinbee wrote:
Kartike18 wrote:
erinbee wrote:
Hey guys,

Applied for Ivey MSc, January 2020 intake. My Ivey portal has been switched to "Interview" in the Application Status but I haven't heard anything regarding interview details. Anyone familiar with the portal and know the timeframe for how long it would take to be contacted? I want to confirm that this does mean that they'll be contacting me for an interview?

Thanks for the info!


Hey

I have also applied for MSc, Jan 2020 intake. My applications status is in assessment.
When did you submit your application?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied on November 14th and got the invitation for interview on Nov 29th. I had my interview yesterday and they advised that it would take ~4 weeks to hear back.


Hey,

How was your interview? What sort of questions were asked?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2018, 20:42
Kartike18 wrote:
erinbee wrote:
Kartike18 wrote:

Hey

I have also applied for MSc, Jan 2020 intake. My applications status is in assessment.
When did you submit your application?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied on November 14th and got the invitation for interview on Nov 29th. I had my interview yesterday and they advised that it would take ~4 weeks to hear back.


Hey,

How was your interview? What sort of questions were asked?

Thanks


Interview was very conversational. Took about 45 minutes. Very situation-based questions. Interviewer had a list of questions and chose what she thought was most applicable, so I don’t imagine that two interviews are ever very similar.

Have you received an invite to interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2018, 23:10
Hey,

I haven’t received invitation for interview yet. My application status says “Assessment in Pending”. How much time will it take?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2018, 06:23
Kartike18 wrote:
Hey,

I haven’t received invitation for interview yet. My application status says “Assessment in Pending”. How much time will it take?

Posted from my mobile device


I'm not entirely sure. Mine was about 15 days from when I submitted my application to when I received an interview invite. When did you apply?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2018, 06:30
erinbee wrote:
Kartike18 wrote:
Hey,

I haven’t received invitation for interview yet. My application status says “Assessment in Pending”. How much time will it take?

Posted from my mobile device


I'm not entirely sure. Mine was about 15 days from when I submitted my application to when I received an interview invite. When did you apply?


I submitted my application on Nov 25th but my referee submitted the evaluation report on Dec 3rd.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jul 2018
Posts: 106
Concentration: Finance, Statistics
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2018, 06:35
can you guys share your profile it would really help since im also thinking of applying to ivey.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2018, 06:40
Kartike18 wrote:
erinbee wrote:
Kartike18 wrote:
Hey,

I haven’t received invitation for interview yet. My application status says “Assessment in Pending”. How much time will it take?

Posted from my mobile device


I'm not entirely sure. Mine was about 15 days from when I submitted my application to when I received an interview invite. When did you apply?


I submitted my application on Nov 25th but my referee submitted the evaluation report on Dec 3rd.


I wouldn't worry too much about that then. I was told in my interview that the MSc team meetings about every 4 weeks to make decisions - I would just hold tight for another week or so to give them time to make a decision!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2018, 06:43
manjot123 wrote:
can you guys share your profile it would really help since im also thinking of applying to ivey.


Are you interested in the MSc Jan 2020 intake as well? I'm a 4th year BBA student, Canadian, female. I have experience in ecommerce and government. 3.96 GPA. Taking my GMAT on Dec 21 but applied without the score.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2018, 16:08
Got the call today that I have received an offer of admission!
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 1491
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2018, 19:41
erinbee wrote:
Got the call today that I have received an offer of admission!


Congratulations erinbee Thank you for updating us here
_________________

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

GMATClub School Ambassador

B-School app with GRE

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2018, 22:08
erinbee wrote:
Got the call today that I have received an offer of admission!


Congratulations for the offer. Hope to see you there.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 12 Dec 2018, 22:08
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ivey MSc - Intake January 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.