It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 11:12

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Wharton R1 | Stanford R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Haas R1 | UCLA R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kelley online vs Kenan Flager vs North eastern vs Bentley vs Isenberg

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Kelley online vs Kenan Flager vs North eastern vs Bentley vs Isenberg [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2017, 15:09
I stay in Boston and plan to start my MBA program with concentration in business analytics .
I have an admit from the below institutions for spring 2018. Please suggest the best option from the list below

1.U Mass Amherst part time ( total program cost - 45k)
2.North eastern part time (25k financial aid. total program cost after scholarship - 73k)
3.Boston college part time (total program cost - 93k)
4.Bentley (50% financial aid. total program cost after scholarship - 45k)
5.Kenan Flager online MBA (15k scholarship.total program cost after scholarship - 95k)
6.Kelly online MBA ( total program cost - 63k)

VP
VP
P

Kudos [?]: 302 [0], given: 166

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Kelley online vs Kenan Flager vs North eastern vs Bentley vs Isenberg [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2017, 06:25
Do any of the above MBA have business analytics courses?
I personally know that Kelley has online master of business analytics that you can combine with MBA. You will then have dual degree.

Intern
Intern

Re: Kelley online vs Kenan Flager vs North eastern vs Bentley vs Isenberg [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2017, 06:37
Yes, all the schools offer a course in business analytics. As said bentley, north eastern, kelly, kenan flager and umass isenberg provide a option to get a dual degree (ms and mba) with concentration in business analytics.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2017, 06:48
I am so confused which school to pick. I don't know whether NE, bentley and isenberg have a presence outside east coast. I dont know whether online mba are recognized as the usual mba.

VP
VP
P

Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2017, 04:41
cjayaraman wrote:
I am so confused which school to pick. I don't know whether NE, bentley and isenberg have a presence outside east coast. I dont know whether online mba are recognized as the usual mba.

The online/part time MBA is meant to be developing yourself while working. Kelley and KF are top ranked online MBA programs (Kelley will require you to travel only 2 weeks in the whole program, KF demands more travelling). If travelling is a problem then you can commute to Boston college. I do not think that any pf them provide career service but you need to check with them directly.

Good luck

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2017, 06:10
I had a conversation with Kelly and KF people about career services and they said its the same as the full time program. Any info about the bentley and isenberg mba program. As per us news bentley has the best career services...isenberg and north eastern rankings just went up in the latest poets and quants 2017 rankings...

Re: Kelley online vs Kenan Flager vs North eastern vs Bentley vs Isenberg   [#permalink] 28 Nov 2017, 06:10

Kelley online vs Kenan Flager vs North eastern vs Bentley vs Isenberg

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap