Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 03:28 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

How can GMAT Club help you in getting off the Waitlist?

0% [0]
0% [0]
50% [1]
50% [1]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, Other
GMAT Date: 06-24-2013
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Re: LBS Class of 2017: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants!! [#permalink]
anyone know how much % of waitlisted applicants is accepted? i don't know if it is realistic to keep waiting
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Not sure. But looking at past threads it does not look easy...
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply

How to Get Off the MBA Waitlist - A Webinar by GMAT Club and Critical Square.

Dear Waitlisted Applicants,
You put a lot of time and effort into your MBA applications and, after months of hard work, you’re…waiting. It’s ok to scream into a pillow or go to town on a punching bag. It’s frustrating!
But after you do, sign up for this webinar hosted by Bhavik, the Managing Partner at Critical Square. He'll talk about the process, the stats, do's and don'ts, and what has worked for their clients in the past. He'll wrap everything up with a live Q&A session. You don't want to miss this!

Date and Time: Thu, Jan 15, 2015 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST

Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 8513947138

Questions: info@criticalsquare.com

Only limited spots are available so register yourself now.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Any news? it should be today right?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Is there typical procedure for moving a wait list placement forward? At many US schools, I've heard of people actually meeting with AdComs reps and keeping in touch. Is this something that LBS expects or would it turn them off? Do we just...wait?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Waitlisted
Manager
Manager
Send PM
wishingpraying wrote:
Is there typical procedure for moving a wait list placement forward? At many US schools, I've heard of people actually meeting with AdComs reps and keeping in touch. Is this something that LBS expects or would it turn them off? Do we just...wait?

Ño clue, but it has been a hard wait. although I think on monday I will have some news, but I already imagine it will be waitlist again..
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 17
Schools: LBS '17 (WL)
Send PM
peleve wrote:
wishingpraying wrote:

Ño clue, but it has been a hard wait. although I think on monday I will have some news, but I already imagine it will be waitlist again..

Peleve, waitlisted here as well. Any idea on what the chances are generally speaking and the people getting admitted/moved off waiting list - greater than 20% or 50%? Have to admit, there is a great temptation to just give up at this point....

Did you get any feedback on remedial action/what to improve? Look forward to hearing any experiences...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM